The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
A new leader in 4G team

Yesterday there is a lot of news about there is a new leader in our 4G team. so how is this going to affect us or not affect us?
Old 15-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A new leader in 4G team

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Yesterday there is a lot of news about there is a new leader in our 4G team. so how is this going to affect us or not affect us?
They useless bum

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

This guy came from Havard. Might be the next Prime Minister.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Wong

Vote for PAP!
Old 15-04-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
The only thing that is affecting us is your inability to read English and hence post all these irrelevant and unrelated topics on an Adult Sex Discussion forum. Grow a brain, read the title of the forum, and fuck off. OK?
Old 15-04-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Ever since the mentioned of GST hike, food prices and basic amenities start to increase in varying between 30cents to a dollar or more.

Next year and the year after would be higher.

Price of $6 for a plate of chicken rice from coffee shops shouldn't be too far away.
If chicken rice increase from $3 to $3.50 equates to 16.67% increase. This increase applies to lots of items and food out there.

If 2 years from now, when officially GST becomes 9%, chicken rice cost $4.50 (as a result of increase next year and year after from $3.50 now).
That would be a total of $1.50/$3 x 100% = 50 percent increase. HO SEI BO!

That 2% GST increase lead to an increase in more than 10% prices of almost all items.
Some items increase beyond 50%, from $1 to $1.50 ?

Your money can buy you lesser things and even lesser commercial sex now.

Last edited by sbwow; 15-04-2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old 15-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
The only thing that is affecting us is your inability to read English and hence post all these irrelevant and unrelated topics on an Adult Sex Discussion forum. Grow a brain, read the title of the forum, and fuck off. OK?
It's relevant because it is important to know the new leader's attitude towards commercial sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's relevant because it is important to know the new leader's attitude towards commercial sex.
bro it is ok. he like to try make people angry so that he become happy. that what i feel. maybe i am wrong. as long he feel happy, let it be. it not going to affect me in anyway.

Last edited by singleman; 15-04-2022 at 04:45 PM.
Old 15-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

PAP was superb when LKY was at the helm.

Right now, leaders have changed for dominating parties, people should re-evaluate about who they want to vote.

Is it someone who increase hardship for all citizens?
What can citizens benefit by voting for this leadership?
Does this leader bring away problems or does he/she introduce more issues to the citizens?

More questions, I let you think
Old 15-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
His face so tiko, confirm he's a lover of commercial sex
Old 15-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro it is ok. he like to try make people angry so that he become happy. that what i feel. maybe i am wrong. as long he feel happy, let it be. it not going to affect me in anyway.
@Angmolover can only attain orgasm �� by pissing others off.
sometimes i feel sorry that he has to resort to such unorthodox means.

watch this space. he is going to retort by lashing more vulgarities and insults on me.. ������

such is his lack of creativity and lack of upbringing.. ��‍��‍��

@Angmolover

Last edited by teehan; 15-04-2022 at 06:17 PM.
Old 15-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl69 View Post
Lol this makes my day
Old 15-04-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: A new leader in 4G team

I have no doubt LW to lead Spore and, the next powerful man in this red dot. And I try to wear the shoes of the powerful family. Is not him. I hope I was wrong.

The most powerful man will hold the top post. His assistant a women to take instructions. If that is so I only see 1 such woman. Will not mention names. From what we knew. Her father is Indian and her mother is Canto. She spoke Chinese at home.

The most powerful family held on to $. Power is more difficult to hold on. Because we growth old and, next of kin don't wish to enter public service.
Old 15-04-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, maybe it’s bcos you post in the wrong section leh ?

This section is about “Adult Discussion About Sex” mah

Haha … joking joking nia …

Cheers and have a great & Good Friday …
Old 15-04-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Bro, maybe it’s bcos you post in the wrong section leh ?

This section is about “Adult Discussion About Sex” mah

Haha … joking joking nia …

Cheers and have a great & Good Friday …
if u notice in other thread, it not only "against" me but also on other bro too.

let it do what it like. i won't and can't stop it. no point wasting time to "entertain" it by keep arguing with it. it can keep post wadever it want as long as it feel happy. just ignore it will do.
Old 15-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
awoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl69 View Post
More tiko face than Charlie Cho of HK cat III movies fame. He should so better in HK acting in cat III movies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1