The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

nice story bro, up u some apple
Old 21-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Upped you +12
Old 21-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Well done, upz you too, cheers!
Old 21-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

as we walked towards the hotel, i began to realise i have to change my impression of most vietbu in ktv (working) or SQ .. to accept and get to know guai vietbu like her, who is a normal girl. I began to see she was very guai and innocent (not like I initially imagined, that she was a naughty girl, maybe even working). My impression of most CC, is that they spread their legs to fuck local dicks via dating app on many over night flights (definitely case with SQ girls). But this girl very guai, and innocent, which was a surprised to this old cheongster.

V: thank you for walking me to the hotel. i do not drink so much usually and i would have got lost.

M: no problem leh, you're a guest and anyway it is my duty since your boyfriend is not here to accompany you back

V: you are very kind, please don't be offended, i cannot do anymore things with you, since i have a boyfriend and I think we will marry this year. but i like you very much, we can be friends, and maybe i can introduce you to my friends looking for a boyfriend in vietnam!

I smiled, just agreed with her, since we were walking into the hotel lobby, up the lift, and then have to change to another lift. This time in the interaction is very delicate, cannot say "YES!" then I'm in friendzone, cannot say "NO!" then come across as pushy. Just smiling and nodding, walking with her, into the 2nd lift up to the rooms. Important is to keep the momentum, only 30 minutes ago, she let me lick both her armpits, finger her hairy little cheebye and moan into my mouth while french kissing. So definitely, there was possibility of fucking this innocent vietbu with my old man cock. I feel a bit bad for her bf, knowing he is serious about marrying her, especially since I'd already fingered his soon to be wife's pussy in the ktv.

As I imagined how to get into her room with her, , aiyoh, some drama, the key card is not working in the lift! Feeling the momentum going away, as she wasn't able to press the floor. Maybe this wasn't my lucky day after all. We walk out of the lifts, to the reception. Now I'm a bit shame what, because she says her key card not working. The receptionist looks at her, "is it under Mr. Vinh (etc etc some viet name, her bf)." Then she look at me, true blue local, maybe slighly eurasian, but definitely not looking like a Viet.

Fortunately, Mika just nodded and the receptionist just gave her the key card. Lucky for me, I dressed in nice shoes and pants, so looked like maybe her friend, not local pervert wanting to taste her vietbu pussy and asshole.

Back to the lift, this time, it works for her floor. I ready the excuse I need to use her hotel room toilet, then can go into her room with her and make my moves to fuck her in all 3 holes.

continued..,,
Old 21-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
AHKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, hope to read more.
Old 22-04-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

Back to the lift, this time, it works for her floor. I ready the excuse I need to use her hotel room toilet, then can go into her room with her and make my moves to fuck her in all 3 holes.

continued..,,
Yes and for your key to works is can be invited into her room, good luck.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7937 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
contd..

I moved back to her lips, french kissing her, while groping her breast. She stopped kissing me suddenly.

V: You know I never do this before. I only kissed one other guy.

M: It is ok, I will take it slow then.

Of course, I wished to be fucking all three of her holes that night, nothing to do with taking it slow. It seems she was a guai type of girl, which for me, made it hotter, knowing maybe my tongue n cock would be the first in her ass.

But I could not do it in this ktv room. But now that the ice was warm and from fingering her hairy vietbu cheebye, I knew she was wet between her legs.

M: We are a bit close to your hotel. Maybe it is better I walk you to your room.

V: Oh um (she seemed a bit surprised, maybe could not sense my intention was to join her inside the room for a three hole fucking) , ok we can do that.

We walked out of the ktv after settling the bill. the hotel was nearby, and she was holding my hand, body pressed against mine as we walked into the hotel lobby and into the elevators to the rooms. This was looking like a promising opportunity for a nice fuck after a long long time.

contd.,
Quote:
contd..

as we walked towards the hotel, i began to realise i have to change my impression of most vietbu in ktv (working) or SQ .. to accept and get to know guai vietbu like her, who is a normal girl. I began to see she was very guai and innocent (not like I initially imagined, that she was a naughty girl, maybe even working). My impression of most CC, is that they spread their legs to fuck local dicks via dating app on many over night flights (definitely case with SQ girls). But this girl very guai, and innocent, which was a surprised to this old cheongster.

V: thank you for walking me to the hotel. i do not drink so much usually and i would have got lost.

M: no problem leh, you're a guest and anyway it is my duty since your boyfriend is not here to accompany you back

V: you are very kind, please don't be offended, i cannot do anymore things with you, since i have a boyfriend and I think we will marry this year. but i like you very much, we can be friends, and maybe i can introduce you to my friends looking for a boyfriend in vietnam!

As I imagined how to get into her room with her, , aiyoh, some drama, the key card is not working in the lift! Feeling the momentum going away, as she wasn't able to press the floor. Maybe this wasn't my lucky day after all. We walk out of the lifts, to the reception. Now I'm a bit shame what, because she says her key card not working. The receptionist looks at her, "is it under Mr. Vinh (etc etc some viet name, her bf)." Then she look at me, true blue local, maybe slighly eurasian, but definitely not looking like a Viet.

Fortunately, Mika just nodded and the receptionist just gave her the key card. Lucky for me, I dressed in nice shoes and pants, so looked like maybe her friend, not local pervert wanting to taste her vietbu pussy and asshole.

continued..,,
It's kinda kinky that on technicality, she has kinda cheated her boyfriend with this other guy and she is in this self-conscious cum self-guilt cum self-denial mode, yet craving to taste this forbidden fruit with you

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 23-04-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
It's kinda kinky that on technicality, she has kinda cheated her boyfriend with this other guy and she is in this self-conscious cum self-guilt cum self-denial mode, yet craving to taste this forbidden fruit with you
bro, i feel this is very cheem insight into her thinking process
i have to learn to do this type of psychological analysis, i think it's helpful and kinky

and even after licking my dirty forbidden fruits, including my sweaty ass, she was still in this self-guilt, self-denial mode. so yeah, agree, kinda kinky!

anyway pls stay tuned for the remaining details to follow , contd..
Old 23-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro, i feel this is very cheem insight into her thinking process
i have to learn to do this type of psychological analysis, i think it's helpful and kinky

and even after licking my dirty forbidden fruits, including my sweaty ass, she was still in this self-guilt, self-denial mode. so yeah, agree, kinda kinky!

Anticipating it for sure!
Old 23-04-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

staying tuned to learn a trick or two! brings back similar memory too~
Old 23-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Good one, camping for more
Old 24-04-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
MrBIGMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can intro Vietbu to us?
Old 24-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

thor bro, update pls
Old 24-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 2
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

wah sia bro good!

I also have a few viet FWB

Covid cannot travel there
Sian max
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 24-04-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Ups you some points!

Please score all the 3 holes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1