The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
Labesab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..
I guess is shaved .... 50% chance
Old 14-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
contd

My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..
Great progress made, can proceed all the way without obstacles.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 14-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Camping over here
Old 14-04-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labesab View Post
I guess is shaved .... 50% chance
Nope, could be partially shaved, not shave or full shaved. So it 33.333%
Old 14-04-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
contd

we walked down the n bridge road to the family ktv. it's clean joint but old, n the uncle at the reception didnt seem to care, we only wanted a room with drink for 2 pax.

he said cannot do karaoke inside but can serve drinks, i went to my usual chivas n request a bottle. mika did not object.

in the room, two bench style couch in L-shape, she sat on one me in the other. did not want to sit next to me but no problem, take it slow. i also knew her bf had tried video calling a few more times while we walked to the karoaoke.

the bottle arrived, and i poured for her and me. since she was sitting in L-shape on a big couch, her short dress was riding up. could not zaogeng her underwear, but in my chikopek mind, can see it is easy to finger her if i am next to her.

we drink a little more, the room is quiet but she was happy because of aircon. her bf call again on the video call, her phone on the table. she ignored his last call saying "he calls too much, if he so interested, should have come on the trip"

i decide this the moment to act, i stood up and top up her drink, but sit on the bench nxt to her, inside of my previous place. i placed my arm around her asking if she was ok. she nodded, but her eyes were fixed on mine.

i decided to act again, i lean forward and kiss her lips. no resistance as i put my tongue into her mouth. then she stopped "I have boyfriend you know!" i asked "where is he now?" .. she laughed .. I kissed her again, since she didn't answer. In KTV, not easy to do much, can see camera red light above, but I decide to at least move my hand to her thigh, under short skirt. Dunno if it was the warm weather or her arousal, if it was dam warm. My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..
Bravo! Well played, bro!
Old 15-04-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

after Love & Thunder past few nights, will we get to see Lady Thor soon?
Old 17-04-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
Labesab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Nope, could be partially shaved, not shave or full shaved. So it 33.333%
Haha you are right bro!
Old 17-04-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
contd

we walked down the n bridge road to the family ktv. it's clean joint but old, n the uncle at the reception didnt seem to care, we only wanted a room with drink for 2 pax.

he said cannot do karaoke inside but can serve drinks, i went to my usual chivas n request a bottle. mika did not object.

in the room, two bench style couch in L-shape, she sat on one me in the other. did not want to sit next to me but no problem, take it slow. i also knew her bf had tried video calling a few more times while we walked to the karoaoke.

the bottle arrived, and i poured for her and me. since she was sitting in L-shape on a big couch, her short dress was riding up. could not zaogeng her underwear, but in my chikopek mind, can see it is easy to finger her if i am next to her.

we drink a little more, the room is quiet but she was happy because of aircon. her bf call again on the video call, her phone on the table. she ignored his last call saying "he calls too much, if he so interested, should have come on the trip"

i decide this the moment to act, i stood up and top up her drink, but sit on the bench nxt to her, inside of my previous place. i placed my arm around her asking if she was ok. she nodded, but her eyes were fixed on mine.

i decided to act again, i lean forward and kiss her lips. no resistance as i put my tongue into her mouth. then she stopped "I have boyfriend you know!" i asked "where is he now?" .. she laughed .. I kissed her again, since she didn't answer. In KTV, not easy to do much, can see camera red light above, but I decide to at least move my hand to her thigh, under short skirt. Dunno if it was the warm weather or her arousal, if it was dam warm. My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..

Getting really interesting.
Old 17-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

as i french kissed her mouth, her body much smaller than mine (abt 155 cm), I could easily hold her close. her recent mention abt her boyfriend didn't come up again as i snaked my hand under her short skirt and under her panties. felt like she was wearing a small thong (later find out this was correct) as my fingers easily moved under tiny fabric.

for bros wondering her chee bye was trimmed, so some hair on there rustled over my fingers. her cunt felt warm to the touch and as much as i wanted to pull down her panties, felt it was difficult in ktv room leh. instead, slowly snaked my finger into her wet hairy chee bye, easily entering. she gasped and moaned a little. i felt the couch vibrate a little with her phone ringing. probably her boyfriend and i hoped he didn't mind me fingering his vietbu girlfriend's hairy chee bye while sucking her tongue...

contdd..
Old 18-04-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice ! Please share more
Old 18-04-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
drink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story going bro. setting up camp
Old 19-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So nice and so good.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-04-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Never lack of viet girls sex stories to be told. The more you know them, the more stories unfold. Waiting for your next update bro!
Old 20-04-2022, 05:54 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

As I fingered this vietbu, and french kissed her, i felt a little more to roam her body, although difficult in ktv room. i kissed her neck, then lift her arm and lick her tasty, sweaty pit, while other hand groped her breast through her bra. she giggle and was ticklish when i licked her armpit, so i lifted her other arm and she giggled again after i licked her other pit.

I moved back to her lips, french kissing her, while groping her breast. She stopped kissing me suddenly.

V: You know I never do this before. I only kissed one other guy.

M: It is ok, I will take it slow then.

Of course, I wished to be fucking all three of her holes that night, nothing to do with taking it slow. It seems she was a guai type of girl, which for me, made it hotter, knowing maybe my tongue n cock would be the first in her ass.

But I could not do it in this ktv room. But now that the ice was warm and from fingering her hairy vietbu cheebye, I knew she was wet between her legs.

M: We are a bit close to your hotel. Maybe it is better I walk you to your room.

V: Oh um (she seemed a bit surprised, maybe could not sense my intention was to join her inside the room for a three hole fucking) , ok we can do that.

We walked out of the ktv after settling the bill. the hotel was nearby, and she was holding my hand, body pressed against mine as we walked into the hotel lobby and into the elevators to the rooms. This was looking like a promising opportunity for a nice fuck after a long long time.

contd.,
Old 20-04-2022, 05:56 AM
Samster

n my humble thanks to supportive bros for ur points ups 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1