The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
With vtl travel resuming, I connected with this vietbu tourist from hanoi.

Her viet name is Mychau (english name Mika, which for some reason is tattood on her arm), age 28, works as a CC for vietjet and was getting a discount ticket for her trip from 5-10 april.

I had been speaking to her for past 1 month on BFF (best friend forever) mode on this bumble dating app (it's a more low key casual way to connect with girls, less pressure than dating mode). She has a bf in hanoi, however, on BFF mode, she was looking to make friends in s'pore to show her around. Ofc I wanted to be more than friends leh, and give her a nice head to toe licking and 3-hole fucking to remember her holiday

She is age 28, and I have fake age on that app of 33 (tho my real age 10 over years older, mid 40's).
Fantastic to see you going regional, bro!
Old 11-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Look forward to more.
Old 11-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True point bro. I hv never dated a viet girl, so I don't know abt the gfe. but this case, Mika was unhappy her bf didn't want to fly with her sg, because scared to catch covid. anyway, as you say he didn't keep her close, resulting in Mika being fucked by me after arriving here

Details following:

I used the apps bumble and tinder after my short lived marriage ended, because as an over 40 with work commitment, then covid lockdowns, it was hard for me to meet new people after being overseas for many years.

I prefer to use the BFF best friend feature, because girls are less defensive than date mode, and easier to meet up casually. Then, if there is chemistry, can escalate into dates. I put my age as 33, though I am 43, turning 44 this year. Fortunately, I have baby face, so some girls even think I am younger than 33.

I used the overseas feature because i thought i will travel to vietnam when travel resumes. I connected with Mychau (Mika) who said she works in Vietjet but also likes to travel to Singapore. She said she was planning a trip with her BF and wanted to meet local friends. And when time came to travel, he didn't want to travel with her. On the app, I said, no problem, I would take her to all the famous places, Sentosa, MBS, ETC ETC. She wanted to check out Haji Lane, so we agreed to meet there on Friday 8/Apr night, 7pm for beers.

contd..
Nice bro keep it coming. The story heating up make me wanna jizz.

Let me know if u wanna trade some of your viet stewardess pics/vids with my steamy SQ ones
Old 11-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I prefer to use the BFF best friend feature, because girls are less defensive than date mode, and easier to meet up casually. Then, if there is chemistry, can escalate into dates. I put my age as 33, though I am 43, turning 44 this year. Fortunately, I have baby face, so some girls even think I am younger than 33.
WTF i turned on BFF mode and all i see are MEN!!!!
You tricked me
Old 11-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

WTF i turned on BFF mode and all i see are MEN!!!!
You tricked me
Bro make sure in the settings you select "I am a MAN looking for a WOMAN"

These apps can also make men-men connections, be careful what
Old 11-04-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro make sure in the settings you select "I am a MAN looking for a WOMAN"

These apps can also make men-men connections, be careful what
cannot choose in bff mode....
Old 11-04-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
True point bro. I hv never dated a viet girl, so I don't know abt the gfe. but this case, Mika was unhappy her bf didn't want to fly with her sg, because scared to catch covid. anyway, as you say he didn't keep her close, resulting in Mika being fucked by me after arriving here

Details following:

I used the apps bumble and tinder after my short lived marriage ended, because as an over 40 with work commitment, then covid lockdowns, it was hard for me to meet new people after being overseas for many years.

I used the overseas feature because i thought i will travel to vietnam when travel resumes. I connected with Mychau (Mika) who said she works in Vietjet but also likes to travel to Singapore. She said she was planning a trip with her BF and wanted to meet local friends. And when time came to travel, he didn't want to travel with her. On the app, I said, no problem, I would take her to all the famous places, Sentosa, MBS, ETC ETC. She wanted to check out Haji Lane, so we agreed to meet there on Friday 8/Apr night, 7pm for beers.

contd..

Steady bro. Hope you gain an FWB from this experience but be wary you don’t kena the following:

1) Catfished
2) Chop like one carrot head
3) She turns out to be an FL (but if the price is right, both parties happy, pls carry on).
Old 11-04-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hanoi ladies are prettier than those in HCMC. Just my observation when i was in VN. Unfortunately i got no chance to hookup with any in Hanoi.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Steady bro. Hope you gain an FWB from this experience but be wary you don’t kena the following:

1) Catfished
2) Chop like one carrot head
3) She turns out to be an FL (but if the price is right, both parties happy, pls carry on).
wise advice bro, hv to be careful on these apps.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Hanoi ladies are prettier than those in HCMC. Just my observation when i was in VN. Unfortunately i got no chance to hookup with any in Hanoi.
interesting bro unsung, i think in-person field study is in order
Old 12-04-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
once you start, you can't stop.
Haha, you are right bro. Honestly they are very supportive to their guys in all aspects, especially they will make sure you are a happy man in bed. Provided you are earning more than her. Have to say, their culture expect guys to be in charge of earning money. So if you don't earn this respect from them and maintain it, she sure got affair or break up with you.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
awoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great smile and shapely boobs. Nice share bro!
Old 12-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Details following:

contd..
nice. is she still in sg?
Old 12-04-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

Bro...FR leh
Old 12-04-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Mention Viet girls, my little bro auto wakes up! There are so many pretty ones per square foot all over the country. Seing them in their Ao Dai, makes me want to die to get between their legs!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1