The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Phuket 2022 post-pandemic

I am traveling to Phuket 2022 and thought of creating a new thread as the previous ones are dated.

Its now 2022. Things are opening up. Everyone is double vax (I hope).

Just wondering about places to visit, chill out, massage and p4p (pay for pleasure) places in this new period.

I hope some of the seasoned phuket travellers can give some good advice.

Planning to book a nice hotel in Bang Tao - from what I gather - I book first, then they refer me to get the PCR test at the airport to prepay - hotel taxi picks me up and I spend the night there and wait for the pcr test results.

TBH, its my first time there - going there with some non-chiongster work colleagues. I was hoping to visit a soapland or high end brothel if they are available and safe.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 23-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Phuket 2022 post-pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
I am traveling to Phuket 2022 and thought of creating a new thread as the previous ones are dated.

Its now 2022. Things are opening up. Everyone is double vax (I hope).

Just wondering about places to visit, chill out, massage and p4p (pay for pleasure) places in this new period.

I hope some of the seasoned phuket travellers can give some good advice.

Planning to book a nice hotel in Bang Tao - from what I gather - I book first, then they refer me to get the PCR test at the airport to prepay - hotel taxi picks me up and I spend the night there and wait for the pcr test results.

TBH, its my first time there - going there with some non-chiongster work colleagues. I was hoping to visit a soapland or high end brothel if they are available and safe.
If u want night action hanky-panky stuff, better to stay in Patong area. Bang Tao is not that near to Patong. Afaik, there is no high end brothel in Phuket, just those usual A-gogo bars in the Bangla rd area in Patong where you can have your picks there with the usual bar fines etc...

Last edited by countryman; 05-04-2022 at 04:53 PM.
Old 23-03-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If u want night action hanky-panky stuff, better to stay in Patong area. Bang Tao is not that near to Patong. Afaik, there is no high end brothel in Phuket, just those usual A-go A-go bars in the Bangla rd area in Patong where you can have your picks there with the usual bar fines etc...
Thanks. I asked my friend WY too and he said the same thing. My friend wife wants to stay at Bang Tao or somewhere quiet. But I just prefer to stay in one place as I am unfamiliar with the area.
Old 23-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks. I asked my friend WY too and he said the same thing. My friend wife wants to stay at Bang Tao or somewhere quiet. But I just prefer to stay in one place as I am unfamiliar with the area.
You'll find a lot of massage shops in Patong area, not sure if it's still existing due to the pandemic? Those masseurs will wait outside their shop for customers in the evening, some of those masseurs are quite young n not bad looking n it's not difficult to nego some side deal with them...
Old 30-03-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If u want night action hanky-panky stuff, better to stay in Patong area. Bang Tao is not that near to Patong. Afaik, there is no high end brothel in Phuket, just those usual A-go A-go bars in the Bangla rd area in Patong where you can have your picks there with the usual bar fines etc...
Any good recommendations for agogo bars? I plan to visit "goddess" and "suzy wong". Preference is for syt.
Old 30-03-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

How ah, Club Harem is opened? Anything happening there?
Old 02-04-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
belzybob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You don't say when you are planning to go. Things are changing very quickly, so what is written today will have changed tomorrow!

Plenty of options in Pa Tong and some in Phuket town. Christine Soapy seems to still be closed, but plenty HE massage shops open now in Pa Tong.

July will be the next big change on immigration, maybe all restrictions will go then, so don't book things too soon.
Old 02-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sgdiscov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzybob View Post
You don't say when you are planning to go. Things are changing very quickly, so what is written today will have changed tomorrow!

Plenty of options in Pa Tong and some in Phuket town. Christine Soapy seems to still be closed, but plenty HE massage shops open now in Pa Tong.

July will be the next big change on immigration, maybe all restrictions will go then, so don't book things too soon.
Hey bros, long time reader, first poster.

Phuket town: new Angel is open, looks promising, but at 2pm is ded. Not too far, there is a place open for soapy fun. Look for "Carnation"

In Patong the second road parallel to the beach (Ratuthit) has loooots of MPs, it's almost overwhelming to walk 5-10 mins because so many options and girls trying to invite you in. Lots of them are old and ugly but some look young and promising.

Went to a place called Benz (seems to hv multiple shops with this name), took a hot SYT looking ML and received a great, proper massage for ~45mins. Then GQ popped with everything on the menu Opted for BBBJ for 1k thb, didn't nego. The place is a bit open concept so didn't want full. Next time I go there I will def ask for a private room (not sure if they hv).
Old 02-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How much did she quote you for FS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscov View Post
Hey bros, long time reader, first poster.

Phuket town: new Angel is open, looks promising, but at 2pm is ded. Not too far, there is a place open for soapy fun. Look for "Carnation"

In Patong the second road parallel to the beach (Ratuthit) has loooots of MPs, it's almost overwhelming to walk 5-10 mins because so many options and girls trying to invite you in. Lots of them are old and ugly but some look young and promising.

Went to a place called Benz (seems to hv multiple shops with this name), took a hot SYT looking ML and received a great, proper massage for ~45mins. Then GQ popped with everything on the menu Opted for BBBJ for 1k thb, didn't nego. The place is a bit open concept so didn't want full. Next time I go there I will def ask for a private room (not sure if they hv).
Old 02-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
belzybob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I noticed the Benz place, not sure if same one. I wondered if they would be asking Mercedes prices
Old 02-04-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
How ah, Club Harem is opened? Anything happening there?
Yes its opened, my fav place to go at phuket currently.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post

Thanks bro. Their level 2 karaoke opened? Level 1 any agoago show? Nude?
Old 04-04-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Thanks bro. Their level 2 karaoke opened? Level 1 any agoago show? Nude?
Their level 2 wasnt opened. People go lvl 2 for toilet only.
I dk what kind of show u thinking abt, its just topless ladies dancing ah. Will come mingle with you for Lady drinks etc.you know the drill
Old 04-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

Next week is my first time in Phuket. I'm staying near Ko Kaeo. Any recommendations for me?
Old 07-04-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Thank you bro. Up you 21 points.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1