The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megawati View Post
Chao cheebye spammer
I also say.. most irritating. All of us should just ignore the fucker.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
sanoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post
Not sure if divorced MILF counts...........just to share experience, pls dun ask me for contacts.

Hook up with a divorcee many moons ago, she had a 8 year old kid back in her home country, I will not share which country. We went for dinner one night and she brought a younger female friend. I am not into XMM but very much into MILFs. She wore a black jockie cap, blue striped long sleeve shirt and jeans, very conservative, not revealing anything at all. Her XMM friend was very sexy IMHO but I was totally not interested. At dinner table, MILF sat beside me and XMM was seated on the other side of MILF. Throughout dinner, MILF sensed that I was totally not interested in XMM. There were several instances over dinner, she crossed her leg and brushed against mine, after a while, she got bold and used her leg to tease me, stroking my leg with hers.
I knew I have a chance to proceed further that night. MILF suggested to send her XMM female friend home and I agreed readily.
After sending XMM home, I told her we should adjourn for beer and probably go to East Coast to enjoy some breeze and view to chill out. She hasn't been to East Coast beach before and was delighted to check it out. I drove to a nearby 7-eleven store and purchased 2 beers. We finished our beers in the car before alighting to walk down the beach. After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans ..............let me know if you guys wants me to continue.
Pls continue
Old 10-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megawati View Post
Chao cheebye spammer
Spammer actually has a lot of point. Why?
Old 11-03-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
planf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Spammer actually has a lot of point. Why?
The thing is his point is way off the point
Old 11-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After some walking, we stopped at a place where not much pple was around and it was after 10pm. While facing the sea and sand in our feet, she turned around and asked me to put my hand into the front of her jeans ..............

I did not realise that she has actually un-zipped her jeans and she took my hand and slid into the front. I could feel the lacy panties she was wearing but could not see the colour as it was quite dark that night. Wow......nice fabric I thought, but she continued to guide my hand into her lacy panties and I could feel her bush............
I was taken aback by her actions but it was the moist that shocked me, it was very wet and the front of her panties were soaked thoroughly. I pulled back my hand and licked the glistening juices off my fingers, it smelled wonderful too. She grinned and wanted to lick my fingers. I reached for the tissue pack at my back pocket and passed it to her, I took the opportunity to take a few tissues to help her clean but it was no-use, it is like a fountain overflowing............my small tissue pack was unable to reduce any impact. I looked at her and suggested to go to the back to my car to clean up as I have a big tissue box. I held her hand softly and walked back to the car.
While in the car, I told her that so as not to waste the juices, I can help by slurping it up for her and she took off her jeans and panties. It was so wet and I could not resist to feast on her pussy hungrily. She was panting and moaning within minutes. I told her to go to the rear seat as it is very restrictive in front, those driving will know the limitations.
As it was our 1st date, she said she don't fuck on a first date................do let me know if you want me to continue.
Old 11-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
those driving will know the limitations.
As it was our 1st date, she said she don't fuck on a first date................do let me know if you want me to continue.
When you are having an intimate moment with a girl, do you have this habit to stop and ask her permission to go on too?
Old 11-03-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Bros with wives, careful abit. Risky to publicly open your account up to connect with nearby ladies and put your face there. Is abit machiam like Tinder alr. Worse thing that can happen is if you duno sekali your wife's friends bao toh you and report to your wife. That one really will ruin your life.
Old 15-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I met a 30 plus housewife on wechat.Chat for afew month and finally met and went hotel.Her looks not good, body also out of shape due to childbirth but personality very good. Never talk about money.Can do raw as already went for procedure so wont get pregnant.But still shot outside.Both of us are busy and we met once in a while
Bro you lucky man I wish i was you
Old 20-03-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros do the names Ina or Yi Qing from wechat ring any bells? They are in the East. Can PM your experience with them? Haha because maybe going to meet them soon.Thanks!
Old 11-04-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, waiting for details of your second date then

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-04-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As it was our 1st date, she said she don't fuck on a first date................do let me know if you want me to continue...................

She is such a cock teaser...........I couldn't care less as my rock hard dick is roaring to go into action. In a few slick moves, I took off my pants and prepare to battle. She asked if I have a condom and she was afraid of getting pregnant, unfortunately I did not have 1 as I did not expect our 1st date to turn out in this manner. She said not to come inside her pussy but inside her mouth. With only my small head thinking, I slowly inserted but it was so wet and full entry was smooth. As I thrusted under the moonlight inside a car, the piak piak sound, her moaning and my dick glistening by her juices, the car rocked steadily in unison. I have to move the driver's and front seats in front so that we can have more room for other maneuvers.
I turned her over for doggy and she was screaming loudly, I parked in a secluded spot in the carpark and there wasn't much cars parked during that hour but I was afraid to be caught. The heightened atmosphere and excitement didn't help much and I came within minutes in her mouth. She wasn't satisfied yet and she fingered herself while sucking me off, she came shortly after and my limp penis slid off her mouth.

It was a fast and furious moment and we agreed to meet regularly for more tyrsts next time. We cleaned up and I drove her back to her apartment. I thought we could have round 2 but she has some work early next morning and we parted ways.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

@d7882003...wow, sexciting story ...any continuation bro ???...btw u shared a lot abt her pussy, but is hers hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??? ...u neber say leh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Very nice experience. Do share more of your outings with us please.
Old 13-04-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

my floor is one of those new bto with a lot of unit along corridor kind. next to me and opposite my house are 2 young malay family and both the wives look damm sedap. Sometimes I caught the malay wife wear fbt and sexy nightie top underneath at least a C cup, at night go throw rubbish at central refuse when I go at similar time. then day time she will wear cover until can't see a thing. if can up one of them jiu hao.
Old 13-04-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Young housewives with rich husbands. Easy targets are those whose husbands are lawyers, doctors or traders. Irregular hours or long working hours make them think less of sex and their wives are hungry.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1