The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

so there is no way to go bang saen from airport? unlike pattaya?
Old 18-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
find one thai girl drive go airport pick you up then together go bang saen dating first then go pattaya have fun.
where to find?
Old 19-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going Pattaya on first week of Aug?

Based on my recent experience, Pattaya is a much better place to party. Drinks are alot cheaper and girls are easier to hook up.

I went Garden 168 and Fin Up during my trip. I must say the vibe is fantastic. Plenty of tables with girls only and can see everyone is there to enjoy themselves. Managed to hook up 1 girl at Fin. She brought me to a club at Walking Street and we party until 7am!!!
Old 20-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
101 ways. Be it FL or online girls. Just make sure be kind to top-up petrol for the girls. Those who got driving license can also take over the wheels but please drive safely because any accident if the car no insurance you probably need to pay for it 55555555.
1 friend regularly chiong siam diu always find the girls he know from these flower joints and then go there be tour guide for him. but i think he abit waste money lol tour guide but no kang tao
Old 20-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

go dating apps find free one la
sometimes even the girl dont want sex, she may still wanna be friends and willing to be your free driver / tour guide
Old 21-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
sometimes even the girl dont want sex, she may still wanna be friends and willing to be your free driver / tour guide
ya just make new friend with intention of genuine making friends no harm meeting new people, more friends is also a good thing
Old 21-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros going Pattaya first week of Aug? Looking for kakis to go 168 and Fin
Old 21-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tinder works right? i only got tinder app at the moment
Old 23-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Anyone want to hang out place like Area 39, Sangkasi 90's kind of place and club. Hope to find other to spilt the bill

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

met up with Chris bro last night.

went to a couple of agogos. then to a club. at the club, man..chris is such a wingman.

there was this girl (girl 1) that I was talking to at first. cute, big boobs. we were dancing and grinding. things looked good. asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no, and then asked me to hang out with her in bkk etc.

the complexity came when a friend of girl 1 (let's call her girl 2), and girl 2 was horny and then kept buahing/grinding me. then I was like...uh..ok la buah and touch nehneh/bra haha. then I think girl 1 was like..roll eyes.

then there's girl 3, right across from our table. looked like Angela lam and quite hot, so Chris went over and opened conversation, I got the contact while girl 1 and 2 went bathroom (we did this in that short opening). I said I really liked you, etc. we said maybe can hang out during my stay here.

girl 1 and 2 came back, girl 1 told me to go with girl 2 as girl 2 is single..I told girl 1 I liked her better. then continue to dance with girl 2. buah and grind bit more..

then I looked across and girl 3 looked piss. then I left the club..girl 1 and 2 texted, asking where I went..girl 2 asked me which girl I liked..

aiya so confusing..but fun. looking for more bros to hang out.

Chris bro sorry I had to leave early..
Old 25-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

went to a couple of agogos. then to a club. at the club, man..chris is such a wingman.

there was this girl (girl 1) that I was talking to at first. cute, big boobs. we were dancing and grinding. things looked good. asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no, and then asked me to hang out with her in bkk etc.

the complexity came when a friend of girl 1 (let's call her girl 2), and girl 2 was horny and then kept buahing/grinding me. then I was like...uh..ok la buah and touch nehneh/bra haha. then I think girl 1 was like..roll eyes.

then there's girl 3, right across from our table. looked like Angela lam and quite hot, so Chris went over and opened conversation, I got the contact while girl 1 and 2 went bathroom (we did this in that short opening). I said I really liked you, etc. we said maybe can hang out during my stay here.

girl 1 and 2 came back, girl 1 told me to go with girl 2 as girl 2 is single..I told girl 1 I liked her better. then continue to dance with girl 2. buah and grind bit more..

then I looked across and girl 3 looked piss. then I left the club..girl 1 and 2 texted, asking where I went..girl 2 asked me which girl I liked..

Not a bad experience. 3 girls interested in you. The most i had was 1 girl that approached in club. end up is FL looking for last slot haha
Old 25-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

the club is on Walking street?
Old 25-07-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
the club is on Walking street?
Yup, club panda

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Yup, club panda

Most of the girls in Club Panda are FLs But again...i like Pattaya vibe because there are also alot of BKK girls who go there to party.

Was thinking to go on 2 Aug but looks like my trip going to be postponed to 15 Aug
Old 26-07-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Anyone want to hang out place like Area 39, Sangkasi 90's kind of place and club. Hope to find other to spilt the bill

Try Garden 168 and Fin Up...Area 39 is not bad but quite small.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1