The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Any bro know if the bars in P Burgos are back? Old GGo bars like "Plan B" and "Tickles". Any news there? Thanks
Old 03-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambinger View Post
Any bro know if the bars in P Burgos are back? Old GGo bars like "Plan B" and "Tickles". Any news there? Thanks
I can find out this weekend

My colleague will be going Makati from Subic
Old 03-06-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Both permanently closed. U can check via google maps
Old 04-06-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I just came back from Manila a couple of days ago.
The chionging scene seems dead. Only a few bars is operating at P Burgos Street, no stunning SYT sighted.
A few groups of Barkla or Trans approached for massage. Bottoms is now converted to a restaurant instead. Most reputable spas are closed as well.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_duper108 View Post
I just came back from Manila a couple of days ago.
The chionging scene seems dead. Only a few bars is operating at P Burgos Street, no stunning SYT sighted.
A few groups of Barkla or Trans approached for massage. Bottoms is now converted to a restaurant instead. Most reputable spas are closed as well.
Thanks Bro. Hope you had a fun trip. Where did you end up picking up your gal?
How did you spend your chionging budget?
Old 05-06-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Animefile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried out one of the spas. It was 6k fs plus 600 for the massage. They also had tarma for 14k. The 'spa' i went to was just a condo and it was shared with multiple girls but they werent separate rooms, just panel divisions. So if you can go for outcall, i would recommend that instead especially since traffic is a nightmare. Hard to get grabs at prime time.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks Bro. Hope you had a fun trip. Where did you end up picking up your gal?
How did you spend your chionging budget?
Tried wechat , a lot of scammers and trans..beware even though I made a video call with them but it turn out to be entirely different from what I saw during the video chat. Luckily the hotel security block them from coming into the hotel.
Ended up ordered room nude massage which cost me P3000, Add some extra for another 2000. I know it's costly but that's the only option then. Other then that just bought a few drinks for the waitress at Burgos Street as they were more good looking in my opinion.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_duper108 View Post
Tried wechat , a lot of scammers and trans..beware even though I made a video call with them but it turn out to be entirely different from what I saw during the video chat. Luckily the hotel security block them from coming into the hotel.
Ended up ordered room nude massage which cost me P3000, Add some extra for another 2000. I know it's costly but that's the only option then. Other then that just bought a few drinks for the waitress at Burgos Street as they were more good looking in my opinion.
Go to Facebook.. type "massage manila". got many groups. enjoy. But just be aware, all the photos they look fair.. when appear at the door, 80% chocolate.
Old 06-06-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefile View Post
I tried out one of the spas. It was 6k fs plus 600 for the massage. They also had tarma for 14k..
Sky high prices 🙄🙄🙄
Old 06-06-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Does anyone know the situation at Marco Polo? Is registration/deposit of ID required at the reception before the girl comes to the room?

What if I receive her at the lobby and bring her along? Will I be stopped and asked to submit her ID or register her entry at the reception?
Old 06-06-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Does anyone know the situation at Marco Polo? Is registration/deposit of ID required at the reception before the girl comes to the room?

What if I receive her at the lobby and bring her along? Will I be stopped and asked to submit her ID or register her entry at the reception?
Depends on the mood

Leaving ID is one way to ensure she is above age

If any girl says no ID, avoid her.

Unless you have your wife snoop why bother deposit ID ?
Old 06-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Depends on the mood

Leaving ID is one way to ensure she is above age

If any girl says no ID, avoid her.

Unless you have your wife snoop why bother deposit ID ?
Thanks bro. What I meant to ask is whether it is mandatory. Would the hotel ask for it? Would tbe hotel say "no guest permitted in room without registration"?
Old 06-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Thanks bro. What I meant to ask is whether it is mandatory. Would the hotel ask for it? Would tbe hotel say "no guest permitted in room without registration"?
Haven't stay in Marco Polo. Difficult to ask hotel directly

As long as hotel don't charge extra, why bother 😂

Again,it's for your own safety they register or hold her ID
Old 07-06-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Haven't stay in Marco Polo. Difficult to ask hotel directly

As long as hotel don't charge extra, why bother 😂

Again,it's for your own safety they register or hold her ID
Got it... thanks
Old 07-06-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Anybody from here in Metro Manila on June 20 to 23? Let's meet up for drinks and explore. Let me know. I will be in Pasig area but can travel around a bit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1