The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Half time n they r already 1 down ...they could hv been down by another 3 goals if the Brighton strikers r good...seems like they hv no mood to play to score goals...all the time keep losing the ball n let all the Brighton players come forward to attack them ...they were being pressed rather than RR's gegenpressing...whole of the 1st half they were just defending only n could catch no stars ...looks like they gonna lose if they continue to play this way with some of the deadwood players like Varane n Mctom always losing the ball in midfield n defence ...sigh
Outmuscled, outpassed, outplayed in every sense. I think the U-18s would have done better. Best decision I made was to go to bed after going 2-0 down.

I hope one of the criteria for recruitment going forward is to sign players who have negligible to no social media presence. Too many of these 'players' who care more about their own branding than the club. Also hope the club gives Ten Hag authority like Fergie had - players shipped out no matter how big-name they are, even for speaking out of line about the club. Eg. Stam, Beckham, even Roy Keane. Everyone was in fear of letting the manager down.

But, guess I am daydreaming.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-05-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the last game charlie n lawro predicted correctly a MU win but Paul didn't ..but this time round for tonight against Brighton both charlie n paul r predicting the same results of a MU loss ...hmmm...for now i go for a MU win or draw depending on which team they send out n whether or not McDisaster plays...whenever he plays there will be a goal scored against them due to his poor defending
This time round it's Paul n Charlie who r correct esp charlie who got it right once again in their predictions but their scorelines r inaccurate ...it's another shameful 4-0 thrashing, this time given to them by a lowly team just below mid-table

the hopeless players shamefully wearing the MU jersey got to take a leaf n learn from the way how Leeds players played against Arsenal tonight fighting all the way till the last min to try to get an equaliser even with just 10 men on the field (one of them was red carded)...the score then was only 2-1...these useless bumps don't hv the type of fighting spirits all the Leeds players hv tonight against the gunners...even with 1 man down all of them defended v. well, their passing to each other were v. good n accurate n they even carve out opportunities for themselves to roam forward to create many chances to score against Arsenal ...they actually nearly equalised had their last kick been a little bit more accurate for the ball to go into the Arsenal net...Arsenal survived the scare Leeds gave them by the skin of their teeth...this is the way how these idiots shd hv played

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
This Brighton hardly plays well at home....the record was in Man U's favor.

Very lethargic display and many would think the club played a mid week European game.

I wasn't surprise with the defeat...but conceding 4 goals after an hour was terrible.
To top it off, display no fighting spirit to at least pull a goal back.

As usual, no conviction to hold on to the ball and chase after loose balls.
Like what Mo Salah mentioned...."they keep giving us the ball and made it easy for us"

I didn't watch the Brentford match and god knows how Man U defeat them 3-0. It is more or less the same team.

Basically the entire team lose heart after conceding the 2nd goal.

Luckily, still need to play one more match and the "nightmare" will be over for us.

I think Ten Hag should just bring the entire Ajax team to OT.

Replaced every single one of them.
Yes lacoruna, this match last night against Brighton, a lowly team in the bottom half of the table was just for their taking had it been previous teams playing...but for this current bunch of clowns, they r always taken n raped instead by all the teams of the premier league both top n bottom e.g. Pool thrashing them 4-0 n now Brighton doing the same n even bottom team Norwich nearly knock them out if not for CR7 playing n scoring the goals for them 3-2

Yes, u r right, u quoted Salah of Pool who was v. honest in his opinions of how these jokers played...they r just too lazy to play to win...just want easy life, collect their big fat salary n complain abt tis n that like little kids not given sweets to eat...they don't even hv pride for themselves or feel ashamed when they were thrashed so badly by so many teams both top n bottom by such a wide margin w/o even a reply or getting at least 1 goal back...yes, ETH shd bring his whole Ajax team over n kick all these lazy players out to the lower level championship teams

Heard West Ham just won their match tonight n will be fast catching them up from behind to take over 6th or 7th spot in the table sending them totally out of all kinds of european football if they lose their last match against C Palace in 2 weeks time...they hv a lot of time to rest for the final match n there r no more excuses for Palace players to pull down their pants easily thrashing them 4-0 again if not more...

Old 08-05-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Outmuscled, outpassed, outplayed in every sense. I think the U-18s would have done better. Best decision I made was to go to bed after going 2-0 down.

I hope one of the criteria for recruitment going forward is to sign players who have negligible to no social media presence. Too many of these 'players' who care more about their own branding than the club. Also hope the club gives Ten Hag authority like Fergie had - players shipped out no matter how big-name they are, even for speaking out of line about the club. Eg. Stam, Beckham, even Roy Keane. Everyone was in fear of letting the manager down.

But, guess I am daydreaming.
Yes imom, agree totally with wat u said...don't think u r daydreaming...it is something they must do or dissolve the club

Old 09-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
looks like they gonna lose if they continue to play this way with some of the deadwood players like Varane...
Think RM got it spot on by letting Varane go when they did bro.

CL world class Varane has turned into Conference League Varane at United

Looks like Ramos was carrying Varane and made him look good in a slower league.

ETH really has his work cut out for him. But like i keep telling you guys in here, only if the ghost of SAF is finally removed once and for all, then and only then can United move forward

Wish you guys luck!
Old 10-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23765 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows where to watch FA Youth Cup Final between Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest online etc? I expect it to be more exciting than watching the first team play.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 11-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

So, Haaland has signed for City.

Is it just me feeling that City has learnt to do biz the way United did under Fergie? Everything quietly behind the scenes till deal is done. Since Fergie left, every transfer by United seems to be done in the media.

How the mighty have fallen.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Anyone knows where to watch FA Youth Cup Final between Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest online etc? I expect it to be more exciting than watching the first team play.
At least Man U win something this season.....

https://www.eurosport.com/football/a...50/story.shtml

Think Alejandro Garnacho was given some play time in the match against Chelsea.

Obviously the new future star.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-05-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least Man U win something this season.....

...Think Alejandro Garnacho was given some play time in the match against Chelsea.

Obviously the new future star.
I downloaded and watched the match.

Garnacho was quite effectively snuffed out for most of the match.

Honestly, 3-1 was a flattering scoreline - the match was quite even throughout, and dare I say it, Forest probably edged it in terms of playing more cohesively as a team. Utd had the technically more gifted players and in this match, we were lucky that it paid off. With huge chunks of luck too.

First goal, a quick free kick was taken and wasted. Fortunately ref pulled it back as he wasn't ready. Nice header from captain Rhys Bennett from the retaken free kick, but Forest's keeper really should have saved it.

Second goal - the foul was obviously outside the box but ref gave a penalty. No VAR, and Garnacho scored from the spot.

Third goal, great effort, running and subsequent skill by Garnacho, but his shot took a large deflection off a defender and it went in on the opposite side of where keeper was moving towards. If not for the deflection I think the keeper would have saved it.

Fantastic cup run by the boys, but somehow it felt like watching a younger version of the senior team. Individual talents more apparent than team play. Hope they can learn and develop better.

Just a bit of trivia:

First team to win the FA Youth Cup since the team of 2011, which included Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba and wasted talent Ravel Morrison.

They thumped Sheffield United 6-3 on aggregate and in the Sheffield team defence was... Harry Maguire

Old 12-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Think RM got it spot on by letting Varane go when they did bro.

CL world class Varane has turned into Conference League Varane at United

Looks like Ramos was carrying Varane and made him look good in a slower league.

ETH really has his work cut out for him. But like i keep telling you guys in here, only if the ghost of SAF is finally removed once and for all, then and only then can United move forward

Wish you guys luck!
Sorry for the late reply bro escobar...n thk u for yr good wishes

Yes, think u r right bro, MU seems to be taking all this so-called great players like Varane w/o knowing that they hv gone past their shelf life n hv been playing 'good' only becos they hv been playing tgt with the really good n better players...don't know why all these good n 'famous' players from top teams in Europe e.g. Memphis Depay, Angel Di Marian n now Pogba n Sancho suddenly play like shits when they come over to MU...is it becos playing in Europe is so much easier than in the EPL becos they play a much more slower game there than here in the EPL...vice versa, look at our EPL players doing so well here when they go over there to play in the famous European teams like Barca n RM, r also playing like shits there n many r asking to cum back to play in the EPL...not really sure why ???

As for ETH, fans all r hoping he can bring the team back to glory days again asap...if he can't then we hv to borrow Klopp or Pep for a season to bring them up again ...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 13-05-2022 at 12:57 PM.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
So, Haaland has signed for City.

Is it just me feeling that City has learnt to do biz the way United did under Fergie? Everything quietly behind the scenes till deal is done. Since Fergie left, every transfer by United seems to be done in the media.

How the mighty have fallen.
Signing Haaland is just 1 big intent for City to show that they want to capture the EPL title for many more yrs to come...n it doesn't seem that they will stop at Haaland, they r still in the hunt n looking for other big name players to recruit n join them this summer hopefully also helping them to clinch their 1st European Cup...they r of course smart enough like Pool to grab good players on the quiet b4 they r taken if they make it public like this club does..but actually whether the recruitment is done openly or covertly doesn't really matter much as it is the success of the club on the playing field with a well known n good manager that really counts to attract these good quality players to join them

Seems like the proverb is true ...every dog has its day

Old 13-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I downloaded and watched the match.

Garnacho was quite effectively snuffed out for most of the match.

Honestly, 3-1 was a flattering scoreline - the match was quite even throughout, and dare I say it, Forest probably edged it in terms of playing more cohesively as a team. Utd had the technically more gifted players and in this match, we were lucky that it paid off. With huge chunks of luck too.
Thanks for the analysis.

Seemed like this normally trivia match was used as a marketing tool by Man U marketing team.

How could a final be held at the home ground of one of the finalist??
Some critics commented that Forest fans were only allocated a small amount of tickets.

Sir Alex Ferguson was there and a load of many 1st team players.

And the Man U fans seemed to buy the idea and attended the match in the midst of disappointing performance by their 1st team players.

Maybe it was all scripted.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-05-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
...How could a final be held at the home ground of one of the finalist??

..Sir Alex Ferguson was there...
Yeah, puzzling. I wonder how the venue is decided. Format also different from the last time they won, where the final was played over two legs at each of the team's grounds.

Nice to see Sir Alex smiling for once.

Old 15-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries bro, always happy to exchange povs

Must say I still rate Sancho and think he should come good under ETH but hopefully not against Liverpool

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply bro escobar...n thk u for yr good wishes

... now Sancho suddenly play like shits when they come over to MU...
Old 17-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

The rumour mill is kicking into overdrive as usual, with Utd having nothing of much consequence to play for. And Ten Hag having terminated early with Ajax, skipping his holiday and getting right down to business.

Some odds of transfers of players linked to Utd:

Players whom bookies have Utd favourites to sign

Frankie de Jong 4/1
Darwin Nunez 5/4
Antony 2/1
Christian Eriksen 10/3 (but better odds of staying at Brentford)
Harry Kane 9/2 (BUT, given Spurs have control of 4th place, suspect the odds have been dramatically cut for him to stay at Spurs)

Players whom bookies have other teams favourites to sign

Declan Rice 7/2 (PSG at 8/11, Chelsea at 10/3)
Ruben Neves 6/1 (Barca at 4/1)
Kalvin Phillips 6/1 (Newcastle at 5/2, Villa at 4/1)
Paulo Dybala 10/1 (Inter at 1/2, Spurs at 6/1)
Pau Torres no odds given for Utd (Barca at 9/1)

No doubt the list/odds will yo-yo and change, still very early days. Bring out the popcorn.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1