The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Went to Batam for a short 2D1N trip last weekend.

A few points to take note and share
Nice to see you come in to share off and on,bro.

Quote:
1. Stayed at Zest, can check my last post for pics. Nice hotel.
Your last post on Zest Hotel :

https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=1870

Yes,Zest is a nice new hotel near to Harbour Bay. There are pros and cons of course. If one plans properly their trip to conquer its cons,it can easily be a good hotel to stay in. I mean since everything in that hotel were close to brand new,cant be all bad.

Quote:
2. All transport is done by my regular driver, had a total of 7 drives (including girl pickup), paid him 250k as per normal.
Yea,moving in and out of Harbour Bay,the driver need to pay the 2k toll parking fee for every entry,hehehe...

Quote:
3. Took girl from Bunga for 1.25mil (original was 1.3mil). First time taking from this joint, proven to be the joint with most girls in Batam. Didn't really have any problem with the girl, she even does BBBJ, which like what quite a few bros have mentioned is hard to find.
Bunga girls were mostly season players,most were cream of the crowd from other joints who previously finished their contract. In my last trip,i was surprise to see new girls,hehehe...i mean,this place usually take in seasoned girls,kind of uncommon to see a new 19 year old girl there costing 1.2 million rupiah where my friend got 3 shots from.

Quote:
4. Went to Acia Ikan Bakar for dinner. Last time I went to the one next to Da Vienna, this time is the branch at Baba Street right next to City Walk. Ordered small stingray, sotong, kai lan stir fry, omelette, fried chicken, 3 rice and drink all comes to 118k.

I really appreciate place like this rather than food court (Windsor etc.), food's decent and price is reasonable.
Honestly speaking,i like that place too. Open air eating area with not so many people. As in,the place isnt as clamp up like a2 food court with food i like. a2 food court (the night scene) however has more varieties tho.

Quote:
5. Batamfast is a decent ferry service. Can find discounted vouchers online (Caro***ll) unlike Horizon which is hard. The only downside is just like mentioned a few pages back, less timings to choose from.
Noted. Long time didnt take Batamfast ferry liao,maybe got chance can also give a try...and i think i will like it becos can smoke,hehehe...

Quote:
Those are the few points I want to bring up.
Next time I'm going again actually tempted to finally stay at Formosa, and maybe not get any girl from joint, but rather go around the massages and taking it easy
If you stay in formosa,the places you go to...will be closer to hotel.

Once again,thank you for sharing bro. I know your next trip is going to better than this one.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJuiceX View Post
Any Bros has any recommendation for Spa's for couples? I've been to 'The Spa Secret' opposite Nagoya Hill Mall once, really good and affordable. I paid something like 680k for 2hr session.
I took the below link from bro Iccycold's signature,in it has all the proper spa for both men and ladies and they are all near Nagoya Hill Mall area.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=33556

Most of them has couple room. I dont recommend due to man's meat and poison theory but Majestic Spa and Sakura Spa has so far garner quite a handful of positive comments from trip advisor. (disclaimer : i have never tried them before)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJuiceX View Post
I'm heading over again next week with my GF and some of her friends so wondering if anyone knows of other proper Spa's. I'm considering Delta and Octopus but looking for more options to choose from.
Delta and Octopus were Men's Spa,i dont think your gf or gf's gf can fit in. Unless you are talking about Adorabella Spa at Pacific Palace hotel 3rd floor.

Good luck and enjoy!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I don't believe such a rule exist.. If there is, no girls will want to provide extra anymore or motivated to earn more tips..
But / Then why would the gal cook up such a tale ?
Old 25-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

saw this video that was shot in Batam.

Rini_ Valentine_#8217;s fuck _#8211; My Asian Sex Diary_(new).avi.mp4

This girl is considered 1.5mil?

Don't know who zap me and say I troll. I am asking a valid question

Last edited by mr20k; 25-05-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
Yes , tried marine seafood. Not hygenic next to a big smelly drain.
When I go with 4 of my friends, i wonder why they light up candle. Then after that i realise there is a lot of houseflies. Not 1 or 2, its a swarm of abt 10 flying around the table. We order drunken prawn and we were disappointed. The prawn look like ikan bilis, quite small actually. In fact I have never seen big prawns in batam before. So while eating, the flies were loitering around our food. The prawn dont look fresh and flies everywhere. Just as expected, we had diaharrea after that. Never mind, we didnt bother to give it a 2nd chance again. LOL

I remember at Wey Wey Seafood there was a customer complaining to the waiter when he serve the prawns. He was asking for big prawn and it came quite small. All the other places also about the same. Tried quite a few and disappointed. Maybe I didnt go batam often enough to discover big prawn ahaha...
Try Batu Besar rezeki for better seafood. Most old timers will know. Reasonable pricing n very good seafood

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
sotteik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who will be going to Batam on 28th May (Saturday) ? Lets go together for chiong experience, PM me pls
Old 25-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

whatever it is , just learn to lower the standard to zero, then if u get good svc, it is a bonus , WL also human being.

peace

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 25-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

For couples, Go Spa Secret, ESKA, Majestic or Indo Thai is better. Won't be disappointed but more ex then any normal spa. (Tourist Trap) LOL

Opposite Nagoya Mall. Stay Famosa Hotel if you want convenience. Its very near
Old 25-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
whatever it is , just learn to lower the standard to zero, then if u get good svc, it is a bonus , WL also human being.

peace

yes very true. Agree 100%
Old 25-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Try Batu Besar rezeki for better seafood. Most old timers will know. Reasonable pricing n very good seafood
must go try,

Last edited by tabamo; 25-05-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 25-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro and sis,

Will be visiting the beautiful land of batam next week with my FB.

Anyone know of reasonable price couple massage? Preferably have jaccuzi inside so that there are time for some action with my Fb?

Thanks in advance for anyone who share.

Cheers.
Old 25-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

3 post above yours, there are a few suggestions. More ex than dirty massage place, but on the whole, still much cheaper than in Singapore. On average, about $25 for 1.5 hr massage.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Hi bro and sis,

Will be visiting the beautiful land of batam next week with my FB.

Anyone know of reasonable price couple massage? Preferably have jaccuzi inside so that there are time for some action with my Fb?

Thanks in advance for anyone who share.

Cheers.
Do refer to samster John recommendation on spa secret
Old 26-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
OttoRocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros!  Its my first post here and I want to thank many of you for your very valuable FRs and experiences in Batam. I've never had an account before cause I didn't felt like I need to since I spent most of the time just reading(think about a 1000 pages already). But since I just returned from my 5th visit, I think its time I return the favor. Firstly, I would like to thank bro nono for his guides and insights experience throughout his visits. His guides and post helped me alot and I would suggest that newbies should check them out too before cheong-ing in this lovely city. I'll love to share all my wonderful journey when I have the time.

Without further ado, here's My First FR.

This was a visit way back last Saptember 2015. It was my first time and after reading about 500 pages and especially after repeatedly reading bro nono's guides. I think I was ready to go. I already prebooked an executive room with balcony at Harmony Suites thru Agoda. Reached Batam Centre at about 12pm and got a taxi to head to the 'hotel'. Meanwhile, I've already prepared mentally that I should lower my expectations by half. I'm around the mid 20s mark, so my expectations was worrying me especially when I arrived, there were just makciks in tudungs everywhere. So while I was on the way to the hotel, the driver asked if I wanted cewek and of course I said YES! Excited and clueless all I told him was that bring me anywhere as long as it is not Morena.(As mentioned in the guide that the place isn't newbie friendly.)

About twenty minutes later, we reached to this place called Bunga Massage. My first reaction was damn, of course he brought me to the most expensive joint as said on the guide. But as i felt totally open to try anything that day and didn't want to be a hassle. I checked it out anyway. There were about 25 girls, mostly not ready. Some were still in bras and many were halfway thru their makeup. The ones that were ready sat in a line(about 10 of them) and I just chose whoever was smiling back at me when I did. So I settled for this decent looking MILF although there was a few decent looking SYTs. I didn't want to break the cardinal rule because I wasn't that fussy. I just wanted someone who was interested. My friend decided to go for one of the decent looking SYTs even though she wasn't paying attention to us. The total damage for each girl was 1.1m. And I was like whaat? I took a MILF and she is the same price as the SYT. Didn't bother to nego. But she later explained how the prices in Batam goes.

I proceeded to pay and took the OKT's card in front of the girls.(see... learnt a few things here) Even though I didn't felt like I need it. The girls gave us their personal phone numbers and told us to contact them whenever we were ready.

To be continued..
Old 26-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Checked in to the hotel and got a connecting room so me and my buddy could hang when we wanted to. The room was pretty old and the facilities was pretty bad too. I had this fetish with balcony and they looked pretty in the photos. But it was not meant to be. I put it all aside as I was excited to bonk already. Later we found out that Harmony Suites was the first hotel ever in Batam and it was very old. They changed names a few times but the building hasn't gone for any renovations at all so we just sucked thumb. The pretty receptionist made the stay better though.

Our taxi driver brought us to nagoya shopping mall.. Yada yada shopping not for me. So I shall skip the boring part here. But its quite spacious and I think you can find almost anything there.
I settled for the clean massage at Reborn and they had this promo for 150,000rp for 2 hours. Took it anyway to kill time. Unexpectedly, the massage was still good anyways. The masseus was a cutie in her mid 20s so I didnt mind the occassional giggling.

After we were done with lunch, massage and getting all the neccessities. We head back to the hotel and called the girls to come over. They came directly to our rooms within 20 minutes later. When they came I was surprised that she looked much better than when I first met her and I couldn't wait to bonk already. I offered her something to drink and we had the typical icebreaker. About a few moments later, she closed the connecting room door and started kissing and hugging. The smell of her perfume makes my legs soft. I cannot take it already and she started undressing. I did too. She gave about 10 minutes BBBJ and I almost lost it. I stopped her and it was action time for my lil bro. 10 minutes later we were done and it wasn't even dinner time yet.

We had dinner at the nearby 'warong' and even though it looks dodgy. The food was very good. And of top that, we ordered about 6 mains and 4 rice and it didn't even cost $10!! Heaven, I tell you. Head to the local grocer and bought her 3 pax of ciggs before going back to the hotel.

To be continued..
Old 26-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Since we were still full from the meal. We just hung out and bonded. Since I understood and could converse in bahasa decently we had alot to chat about. My curiousity could not be held any longer and so I had to ask why both of them were at the same price. So I think this would be a good info for all the bros out there cheonging for the next time you decide to pick a girl. Hence why, I am sharing it with you guys.

Roughly,theres about 4 categories of girls in Batam. Well, according to the market that is.
1) The SYTs
The highest demand, age ranging between 18 - 26. The price can range between 1.4m - 1.8m irregardless of experience. The younger they are, the more expensive they'll be. Most runaway girls also comes from this category as many are very pampered. In some cases, the reason could be as simple as that they do not understand english and find it hard to connect with the other party.

2) The Semi MILFS
The only difference compared to the SYTs is that this category is slightly older. And why semi? Is because they are not married or have given birth before. They are valued at a higher price depending on their experience. The price can be between 1.1m - 1.4m depending on their experience and looks. Some of them look younger than they actually are so OKTs while try to charge them at an SYT price if they feel that you are a newbie.

3) The Mums
Safe to say that 65% of the girls there are in this category. Regardless of age, anyone that has given birth before belongs in this category. Their prices ranges between 700k - 1.3m. This depends on how many times they have given birth, their age, physicality and their years of experience. Theres many factors in this hence the bigger price range.

4) The Veterans
The least demanded of them all. These ladies usually have 5 years+ experience on their belt and are over 40s. They are priced from 600k and below. Most of them only appears on weekends or booked and shared by several men at one time(several shops allows this at a certain price). I was warned to never ever book them even if I was looking for cheap thrills as they have the highest chance to get STDs.

As she gave me very good info that I am sharing with you guys, I won't disclose her name as not to ruin her ricebowl.

Looks: 7
Body: 6 Like my women slightly meaty so maybe this is slightly biased. Slim petite lady.
Boobs: 4 Small, but still has something to grab on to.
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 7 Over exaggerated moans, but its better than nothing.
GFE: 10 She wouldn't let me go for a single bit. We even hug while watching TV and she baths me with full of love.
Damage: 1.3m inclusive of 200k tips

Happy cheong-ing bros! Sorry for the very long post. I didn't know of the 3000 limit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1