The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Not sure referring same one. Biz poor. One ML even post Ad on Backpage or Locanto sometime back.
As for the Malay ML, if guessed same person, she also work part time in one of the CBD spa. Then, this one worth trying.
saw the ads in locanto also,sexy minah did not try yet
Old 21-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
Some time still dont understand those thai,
Are they praying to the boy spirits for good business.
Or feeding n keeping baby spirits?
To get xtra sensory power.
?...
No neeed cctv,.

Last edited by sionglim; 21-02-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old 22-02-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
I just went recce at UPL and saw this joint called "TOA" (short-form) which i believed is clean cause not 24hrs!!

Price is good!@ $60 for 90 mins. Anyone tried their services before? Do give some feedback thanks!
Bro can pm the details? Keen on trying if price is that good.
Old 22-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
Haonan2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
I just went recce at UPL and saw this joint called "TOA" (short-form) which i believed is clean cause not 24hrs!!

Price is good!@ $60 for 90 mins. Anyone tried their services before? Do give some feedback thanks!
This place provides a good rub with the usual cracking of your back and head. HJ is available here but the MLs are mostly way past SYT.

The beds are separated by curtains only and toilet is a common one at the back.

I have been there several times but that was couple of years back. Place might have been upgraded already. Do take note.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Solo one lady operate, milf sporean, opp mrt
Old 16-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

New place found or mayb old for some bros here.

today just was near serangoon so use wechat nearby. Found a ad on spa. walk in (only cash terms). First saw need to wear shorts i think sian liao cfm no have. massage was gd acupoint until shoik. Until it reaches ur bottom, ask to take off shorts, i think hoseh liao. Knn teasing until nearly fire my bullet. Turn over GQ, normal price HJ $50, Boobs $80, BJ $100. i go for boobs, kanna tease until cannot tahan i ask if can go below she say no protection provided so cannot. i ask her den only strip naked no f okay. she okay. within mins Fire ! She say next time come bring own helmet, so bros who go there mayb try bring own helmet see if they really allow or it jus a marketing strategy.

Look: 7/10
her voice is sweet
Boobs: saggy
BOdy: abit belly fat
RTM: Mayb when i have my own helmet and savings.
Old 17-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are quite a few shops there! TS can share those tt we shld nt go one, pls
Old 18-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 8
zenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not sure if anyone has tried the place near junction of Lor Ah Soo and UPL Rd,

i frequent this thai MILF there, Sara - although average build and looks, her massage but has improved alot recently after she went for proper training and certification, she massage very well now... and
more importantly very very “user friendly and very customer oriented” ☺️
Old 30-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith38 View Post

i frequent this thai MILF there, Sara - although average build and looks, her massage but has improved alot recently after she went for proper training and certification, she massage very well now... and
bro is this place T**G C**O spa beside the ABC makan place ?
Old 30-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith38 View Post

Agreed. She even gave me her contact lol
Old 01-07-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
New place found or mayb old for some bros here.

today just was near serangoon so use wechat nearby. Found a ad on spa. walk in (only cash terms). First saw need to wear shorts i think sian liao cfm no have. massage was gd acupoint until shoik. Until it reaches ur bottom, ask to take off shorts, i think hoseh liao. Knn teasing until nearly fire my bullet. Turn over GQ, normal price HJ $50, Boobs $80, BJ $100. i go for boobs, kanna tease until cannot tahan i ask if can go below she say no protection provided so cannot. i ask her den only strip naked no f okay. she okay. within mins Fire ! She say next time come bring own helmet, so bros who go there mayb try bring own helmet see if they really allow or it jus a marketing strategy.

Look: 7/10
her voice is sweet
Boobs: saggy
BOdy: abit belly fat
RTM: Mayb when i have my own helmet and savings.

Massage oil with cd helmet not safe la. Cd will break
Old 01-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Change gal must pay another $45? First time hear.Whoa lau, they think we so desperate, should have just walk out and ask for refund , if they don't refund tell them will call police . This type of shit spa just post their spa name here ,no need to waste time pm here and there .
ya... if the ML dont refund, call police, say you go for normal massage but the ML force you to have sex, see who die. we are there to relax and enjoy and not to find trouble with anyone. if they think we are carrot, sorry to them. Here is Singapore.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
ya... if the ML dont refund, call police, say you go for normal massage but the ML force you to have sex, see who die. we are there to relax and enjoy and not to find trouble with anyone. if they think we are carrot, sorry to them. Here is Singapore.
Fully agree bro. I think all bros should unite.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Is it Tang Chao ? spotted one on Wechat not bad.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Is it Tang Chao ? spotted one on Wechat not bad.
Bro don't sabo, Tang Dynasty is a clean spa for good massage only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1