The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Sorry to ask this at this thread.

Did anyone try a ML- Lisa working at near Jalan Masjid.?
Appreciate someone can share infors on this ML.
the one on michat ah? never try, she say only HJ
Old 24-03-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 8
Pekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSalami View Post
visited one shop along his stretch last week and was greeted by a lady with D+ boobs. a bit on the plump side but the boobs made up for it. she told me she is new here so can expect her to be very shy. pros is huge natural boobs and decent damage. Cons is location and human traffic, sure got eyes looking at u entering and leaving the place.
The green one?
Old 26-03-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
blankaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edit: Correction on the dmg. Sorry to all bros, didn’t check properly then clicked post.

Visited 15X a couple of weeks ago and tried AP**E after adding her on michat. She was wearing an oversized T, and very short denim shorts when giving me a massage. Her looks are pretty decent as well, probably late 20s early 30s? 20 mins into the massage, she popped the GQ.

I chose full service. Her bbbj was sultry and I enjoyed her licking of balls while looking at me. Her breasts were a handful and she felt pretty tight during FJ.

Talks dirty during the FJ as well, and gave me a long hug as I finished the FJ.

Overall, pretty ok experience.

Price: 50+150

RTF: probably.

Last edited by blankaball; 26-03-2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old 26-03-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankaball View Post
Visited 15X a couple of weeks ago and tried AP**E after adding her on michat. She was wearing an oversized T, and very short denim shorts when giving me a massage. Her looks are pretty decent as well, probably late 20s early 30s? 20 mins into the massage, she popped the GQ.

I chose full service. Her bbbj was sultry and I enjoyed her licking of balls while looking at me. Her breasts were a handful and she felt pretty tight during FJ.

Talks dirty during the FJ as well, and gave me a long hug as I finished the FJ.

Overall, pretty ok experience.

Price: 50+100

RTF: probably.
Eh price drop to 100(fj)?? I thought was 150.
Old 26-03-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
blankaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Eh price drop to 100(fj)?? I thought was 150.
it’s 150. thanks for the correction. was sleepy when i wrote my review and didn’t check properly.

Have edited the post to correct the damage.
Old 27-03-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Hi all do the shops along Upper Paya Lebar require
you to Trace Together?
Old 28-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Hi all do the shops along Upper Paya Lebar require
you to Trace Together?
These shops wont care about trace together bro.
Old 28-03-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this Coco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
Had some OIL forced to take by CO last week so just nice went to this stretch again

Walked around but couldn’t find anything interesting until I walked to the back and asked for line up. MMS showed me someone I thought she was new but apparently has been around for 2 months now. Short hair and nice Ang Kong on her back remind me of my friend so I said yes almost instantly.

Brought to the room and washed up. She entered and was very quiet even though I tried to build up some conversation but she didn’t seem interested at all. End up with a lame finger poke massage for 20 mins, surprised she even bothered to keep at it for so long, in my head I was thinking maybe I just go straight to the point Liao but then might as well see she got what tricks to play.

Ended up really no tricks just straight ask me turn over and nego price. But see her face and body cannot not try so just had to say yes to 150 full course dinner.

Wasn’t mechanical but just SOP. Found it amusing how she started straight with the yoga downward dog pose when I was thinking about that the whole time when she was tasting my ice cream cone. Maybe she read mind or what. Enjoyed pulling her short hair and seeing the nice slender body curve and bubble butt bouncing and getting full view of her Ang Kong and fake expressive face in the small mirror. Little to no gfe but looks alone made me release my tension in short time. Will rtf this syt just for the looks when vit m replenish and more OIL from CO.

Face: 8.5/10
Body:7.5/10 minus because boobs way too enhanced and hard but big C
Bbbj: 5/10 unimpressed
Damage:50+150
Rtf: yes just for face and bod but service is almost textbook
Old 28-03-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just now went over to HUAT and DIAMOND
Both shops no more liao. closed ,now under reinstatement

guys. don’t waste you trip there anymore ...
Old 29-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to 13X last week to try H***y.

Text to tell her that I reach and waited for awhile outside before gaining entry inside.
Another SYT lady ushered me into the room to shower. Did a quick shower and lie down on the bed while waiting for ML to come in.

Door open and Hoseh liao! Fiona Xie lookalike, Chiobu with big nehneh. Ask me to flip over and proceed with some pressing here and there. Less than 5mins, I strip her down and rubba rubba her. Caps on BJ and move into 69 position.

Started with cowgirl position but i think form not good that day. Came like in 5-10mins

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Damage: 3 Blue notes

RTF: Maybe, there are still much to try out there especially after Dome 1 open

Last edited by EhWahEhWah; 29-03-2022 at 12:01 PM.
Old 29-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post

Text to tell her that I reach and waited for awhile outside before gaining entry inside.
Another SYT lady ushered me into the room to shower. Did a quick shower and lie down on the bed while waiting for ML to come in.

Door open and Hoseh liao! Fiona Xie lookalike, Chiobu with big nehneh. Ask me to flip over and proceed with some pressing here and there. Less than 5mins, I strip her down and rubba rubba her. Caps on BJ and move into 69 position.

Started with cowgirl position but i think form not good that day. Came like in 5-10mins

Nice FR..

Yes, these few shops along this stretch is still charging $150 for FJ, and the gals quality not bad still.. but can forget about the massage... further down the road those shop charges $200... yet, those shops still have business...
Old 01-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tcs7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me the contact? tks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post

Old 05-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Heard that PRC Vicky left and opened
her own shop in Jalan Besar. Too bad
don't know where.
Old 07-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to explore this stretch again. Maybe go too early. Quite a few like closed. Went to the 2nd level one, petite young looking ladies, but not my cup of tea. Went to 18x, saw Mxx Mxx,

Looks - young, and pretty imo
Body - tight dress, slim body.
Boobs - abit spilling out, looks good, should be enhanced but not the hard kind, small C
Fj - abit of soft moans, other wise like corpse haha
Gfe - lacking, but maybe cos is new.
rtf - maybe
Old 07-04-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krago888 View Post
Went to explore this stretch again. Maybe go too early. Quite a few like closed. Went to the 2nd level one, petite young looking ladies, but not my cup of tea. Went to 18x, saw Mxx Mxx,

Looks - young, and pretty imo
Body - tight dress, slim body.
Boobs - abit spilling out, looks good, should be enhanced but not the hard kind, small C
Fj - abit of soft moans, other wise like corpse haha
Gfe - lacking, but maybe cos is new.
rtf - maybe

Lol ya, exactly same experience as me. See my post a few pages back. She’s pretty though, one of the prettiest short hair chicks I’ve seen in a while. But really lacking in GFE. Still, skinny syt with big boobs, wont mind paying good price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1