The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vientiane,Laos

The last time i went there was in 2016 with a Japanese lady friend. I find Laos lady fair and tall and sexy. But too bad didn't have much fun. I was in Lurang Prabang taking the long boat for 3 days 2 nights from Chang Rai to Lurang Prabang.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
The last time i went there was in 2016 with a Japanese lady friend. I find Laos lady fair and tall and sexy. But too bad didn't have much fun. I was in Lurang Prabang taking the long boat for 3 days 2 nights from Chang Rai to Lurang Prabang.
Bro,
Laos is a very nice place with many pretty girls and ladyboys. You just need to play cautiously. You can check my previous reports on Laos. I shall be going again, hopefully in the first half of July, taking the new train to Namkat Lalopa Resort with stopover in La Prabang, Vang Vieng and back to Vientiane. Cheers.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro,
Laos is a very nice place with many pretty girls and ladyboys. You just need to play cautiously. You can check my previous reports on Laos. I shall be going again, hopefully in the first half of July, taking the new train to Namkat Lalopa Resort with stopover in La Prabang, Vang Vieng and back to Vientiane. Cheers.
Bro good to see that you are going back to Laos. Can I ask you what you usually do in the day as the scene only really comes alive at night? Also, since the Namkat Lalopa Resort is so rural do you have any plans around there?

I'm probably going to go sometime in July too. Hope things come alive by then. Surely there must be chicken farms still (locals still need to get their kicks) and I'm not really a KTV player so that doesn't matter too much to me.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:

I'm probably going to go sometime in July too. Hope things come alive by then. Surely there must be chicken farms still (locals still need to get their kicks) and I'm not really a KTV player so that doesn't matter too much to me.
Bro,
You never read previous reports on this thread, including mine. Girls are easy to pick up and i am travelling with my kakis including partners all way up and down. Cheers.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

The papaya farms and KTVs/clubs around the Inpeng area seems dead, or at least were still closed when i made a recent visit to the area.

FJ prices at Vte Plaza has also increased to 850k a pop. Stock wise is just average.

Will try driving up north to the Grand Sanjiang area and provide a FR soon if there is any action up north.

Any tips from any seasoned bros here in vientiane?

thank you in advance
Old 22-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
The papaya farms and KTVs/clubs around the Inpeng area seems dead, or at least were still closed when i made a recent visit to the area.

FJ prices at Vte Plaza has also increased to 850k a pop. Stock wise is just average.

Will try driving up north to the Grand Sanjiang area and provide a FR soon if there is any action up north.

thank you in advance
below are my previous experiences... not sure if these places are still opened now

Mainly there are ktvs for pickup and go...

Mekong KTV:
730pm, girls are still coming in. Most of the girls are fair and slim. in terms of look, 6 to 7.5 by my standard, did not see any stunner.
LT:820k pay to manager to taopao out straight, w/o ktv session. about 30+ girls to choose from.

Disco and clubs:
Mark 2:
Mark 2 is the concept as Maldives in bkk, food with live band). But there is another disco section inside, which only open at ~10pm or 11pm. I would think it is more of local scene with very little chance of FL.

@home (Disco):
Good place for pickup and high chance there are some FL there. For pickups, you will need to be able to speak thai or laos.

there are more pickup and go ktvs pricing can go as high as 1mil for chinese ktvs
Other ktvs : Merci, Sanjiang, Grand Sezhuan, Khongkham, Dong chan (not sure still open now)

Maybe u can used LOCA app to get a driver and nego with him a price (book him few hours) to bring u to various ktvs for checkout. U can also ask him for advice on current cheong places...

Hope u enjoy ur trip...
awaiting for ur FRs...
Old 22-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Mekong ktv just reopened but the real action now is at Bokeo Province China border where there are no rules. All the young girls have migrated there to earn Chinese money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
below are my previous experiences... not sure if these places are still opened now

Mainly there are ktvs for pickup and go...

Mekong KTV:
730pm, girls are still coming in. Most of the girls are fair and slim. in terms of look, 6 to 7.5 by my standard, did not see any stunner.
LT:820k pay to manager to taopao out straight, w/o ktv session. about 30+ girls to choose from.

Disco and clubs:
Mark 2:
Mark 2 is the concept as Maldives in bkk, food with live band). But there is another disco section inside, which only open at ~10pm or 11pm. I would think it is more of local scene with very little chance of FL.

@home (Disco):
Good place for pickup and high chance there are some FL there. For pickups, you will need to be able to speak thai or laos.

there are more pickup and go ktvs pricing can go as high as 1mil for chinese ktvs
Other ktvs : Merci, Sanjiang, Grand Sezhuan, Khongkham, Dong chan (not sure still open now)

Maybe u can used LOCA app to get a driver and nego with him a price (book him few hours) to bring u to various ktvs for checkout. U can also ask him for advice on current cheong places...

Hope u enjoy ur trip...
awaiting for ur FRs...
Old 22-06-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post

Hope u enjoy ur trip...
awaiting for ur FRs...
thanks for the info. i have a car here, so its quite easy navigating around this small city. will try and post some FRs here if successful .

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Mekong ktv just reopened but the real action now is at Bokeo Province China border where there are no rules. All the young girls have migrated there to earn Chinese money.
I've been to Bokeo. The girls there are treated like cheap roast pork/char siu that is hung out for dead. I dont quite like this place
Old 22-06-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@home recommended. cheap drinks music pickup as long as u dont mind abit lok kok. tats 2yrs back
Mark2 nv been but recommended by frens

why main focus on vientiane, wat abt luang or vv? not as gd
Old 22-06-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

thank you in advance
Bro Max, good to see other laos players. One place I knew of when I was there was along Sithong Road where there were about 7 to 8 little shops. I dropped a pin on the place

17°58'39.5"N 102°35'20.6"E
https://g$$$$$l/maps/sivC5ATmRAMdFbL67

Maybe u can check there as well.
Old 23-06-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Max80,

Mod removed your post due to infringement...external link not allowed in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-06-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@Max80,

Mod removed your post due to infringement...external link not allowed in sbf...
Ok noted. My apologies for doing so.

Thanks
Old 25-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Whats not to like about Bokeo?

Quote:
thanks for the info. i have a car here, so its quite easy navigating around this small city. will try and post some FRs here if successful .

I've been to Bokeo. The girls there are treated like cheap roast pork/char siu that is hung out for dead. I dont quite like this place
Old 29-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Whats not to like about Bokeo?

( Click to show/hide )
Off the beaten track adventures are always fun.

Bokeo province shares a border with Myanmar but not with China.
Luang Namtha province shares a border with China.

Not sure how PRCs travel between borders with current restrictions.
Well unless it's illegal crossings which do not surprise me.

Lao pusao no blowjob and dead fish.
Gotta love them!
Old 03-07-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Hahaha....I have some of my best sex and bbbj with Lao gers yep gotta love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Off the beaten track adventures are always fun.

Bokeo province shares a border with Myanmar but not with China.
Luang Namtha province shares a border with China.

Not sure how PRCs travel between borders with current restrictions.
Well unless it's illegal crossings which do not surprise me.

Lao pusao no blowjob and dead fish.
Gotta love them!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1