The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Nice story!!
Old 27-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I upped my Colleague

Good reading material.....if can go slow on the teasing and more details given, the story would definitely be a great read.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice very nice TS
Old 27-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Good reading material.....if can go slow on the teasing and more details given, the story would definitely be a great read.
Hahaha. Okay bro. Will try to be more detailed.
Boring part i will try to skip.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need an update for Friday night hahaha
Old 28-05-2022, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
Nice story!!
Yes very nice indeed
Old 28-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

With the mindset of making S my cum releasing agent. Before that, i need to fulfill her fantasy as well to get her hooked.

On my off day, i went to hardware stores to do some shopping. As S like to be ‘raped’ i have to go thru the ‘process’ of raping her and the props required.

In the end i got the following:
Duct tape for the mouth.
Cable tie to tie her hands.

That’s all. I did not inform S on any of them. And just proceed to make payment. Waiting for our next off day to try it out on her.

On our off day, i told her that i will meet her in the afternoon as i need to find a way to hide those item in my bag.

Upon reaching, we went for simple lunch before heading back to her place.

Once in the room, our action started.
But i had a totally different plan from her. I intend to ‘rape’ her.

This time round, i notice there was at least 2towel at the side of the bed. Maybe she really intent to milk me dry again.

After we are in our birthday suit, i pin her on the top. Told her to close her eyes. Feeling something suspicious, S refuse to close her eyes. Left me with no choice but to use my tee to cover her eyes. While ontop of her. I managed to take out the props. As i started kissing her, i place the cable tie beside her face so that i can access it easily when i want to tie her hands together. Once i managed to tie up her hands, i kiss her one last time before taping up her mouth.

Right now S is feeling flustered. I move down south, start to eat her pussy while i playing with her melons.
Slowly i insert my first finger, followed by the second. Could see S start to tighten up her pussy and she’s going to hit her orgasm soon. I stopped everything so that S could not squirt, leaving her at the edge and went to open up a box of condom which i bring over, took out once and prepare to cap on. S started making noise to gain my attention while i just simply ignore her pled.

I started to seduce S by kissing on her neck, earlope and her melons. Cause her to shiver all over. Once my D is rock hard, i position my dick at the entrance and told S “you are going to enjoy this”

I continue teasing her with rubbing my D around the entrance of her pussy.
Once i felt that her pussy is fucking wet, i pump my D deep into her fucking pussy.

S tried to moan but she could not do so due to her mouth have been taped. I continue with the long and slow stroke. Which allows her to enjoy her pussy being fucked. Once she have relax, i start to pump her hard. Switching between long and slow stroke and pumping fast and hard. Feeling that i’m about to cum, i took my D out to cap on.

While capping, S shifted into doggy. Upon seeing that, once i capped on, i entered her from behind, spitting my saliva on her pussy, i rub my D to arouse her even more. S was begging for it. She kept grinding around. Once i entered her, i pumped her hard. If her housemate were to come back anytime, i believed they would have hear us fucking. S cummed multiple time. She wet the entire towel that she prepared and when i’m cumming, i pump hard and insert deep into her as i was with capped. S could feel my D twitching, releasing every single drop of cum. Once done, i remove the condom and dispose off before cutting off the cable tie. Meanwhile S was panicking as she thought i have cummed deep in her.

After cutting off the cable tie, she remove her ‘blindfold’ and looked at me.

S: you shoot all inside? What if i got pregnant?

Her worries start. Before that, she was enjoying like a bitch.

Me: nevermind, you can go on the pills…
Old 28-05-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GG5_ View Post
Need an update for Friday night hahaha
Haha. Wanted to update. Type until KO last night. So become sat morning update. 😅
Old 28-05-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
nice! keep it up!
Old 28-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Come on bro, more updates for the weekend leh!
Old 28-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
nice! keep it up!
Yes very nice indeed, hope to read more updates
Old 29-05-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Side track alittle. Everytime when me and S met for activity, we will have at least 3round before calling it quit or we had enough. As i do not have much experience with ladies, by far she’s the most driven for sex. Although my duration with her is not very long, there was a month, we had sex like every single day. That’s madness.
And she would buy fruits or remind me to have food that help increase in sperm count.

Back to story…
(Leaving memories everywhere)

After asking S to go on pills, S just went to wash up and did not talk more on it. As i was lying on the bed recovering, S spotted the condom wrapper which i forgot to throw. She pick it up and sat on my D. As usual, she started her grinding.

Wanting to take a break, i ask ‘you not scared later i shoot inside again?’

S look at me with a sly smile on her face. Show me the wrapper, bend forward and start licking my nipple. Once my D is hard, she waste no time in entering me.

Me: you got so desperate?

S: just now i was so turned on. And i could not control or have any say. Now is my turn to torture you.

S started moving faster and her moan start to get louder. Before she managed to squirt, i bring her down to our ‘sex bed’ in an blink of an eye, S squirt while my D is still inside. After she came, S wanted to change position as she was tired. But i have yet to release my load yet.

Went down on her to lick her pussy again. Afterawhile, pump her in missionary. And i start to have a naughty idea.

Me: what time is your housemate coming back?

S: not sure. But should not be that early. Why?

Once i got the answer i need, i waste no time. Open the door, walk to the kitchen naked. S could not understand what i wanted and just follow me out. I look around for a spot.

S looked at me with her worried eyes.

S: everything okay? Why you suddenly come out? What happen?

With my hard on D, i grab S and pin her onto the floor. I start pumping her long and hard, trying to let her neighbour know that we are making out. The ‘piak’ sound was loud.

I stare S in her eyes and tell her
Me: i want to fuck you in every single corner of this house so that each time you come back, there will be memories of me fucking you at every single corner. Best is every single position as well.

Once said, i got even more high till i almost shot my load inside S. luckily i managed to pull out and shot outside her pussy.

S was shocked. She kept quiet. After i’m done.

S: okay. Let’s do it…
Old 29-05-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zamyourbutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love it! keep it cumming (pun intend)
Old 29-05-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Old 29-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

19 pts for you !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1