The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ufo8mydog is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
hey bros, can i ask if its better to change money in bangkok or singapore? thanks in advance
Depends.
If cash, change in BKK is better.
If you will be spending via card and want to avoid bank fees and conversion fees, can consider this prepaid multicurrency card - https://$$$$$$$/revolutaar

Fill $$$$$$$ with bit dot ly

They use real-time internet fees instead of marked-up fees. Just avoid buying foreign currencies during the weekend and do it weekdays instead else got a bit of surcharge.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbcoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The moneychangers at the basement of Suvarnabhumi airport have good rates.

They are just outside the Airport rail entrance.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if they never sell minors, maybe nothing will happen?
think so... some other MPs had foreigners too...

2016... took so long to verdict?
Old 17-06-2022, 02:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Is a good new for all.

But better to wait for more it to be official.

News about no need to apply for Thai pass for for travellers from Jul 1.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national...e-restrictions

Entertainment center can open till 2am as well as mask decide on yourself to wear or not.
Old 17-06-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Is a good new for all.

But better to wait for more it to be official.

News about no need to apply for Thai pass for for travellers from Jul 1.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national...e-restrictions

Entertainment center can open till 2am as well as mask decide on yourself to wear or not.
think official liao
all the international news sources spreading it like wildfire now
Old 17-06-2022, 08:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
think official liao
all the international news sources spreading it like wildfire now
Good to hear that. Hope the good old days will be back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Good to hear that. Hope the good old days will be back
good old days but without china tourists is.......
like a dream come true
Old 19-06-2022, 06:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
good old days but without china tourists is.......
like a dream come true
Ya, that was good. Those cina guy really spolit the market big time.

Hope their government continue ask them to achieve the not achievable of zero case and lock down more for them. Since they are so big can still survive.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-06-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Living in Bangkok!

Yay! It's official now. No mandatory mask wearing, either indoors or outdoors.

At one Nana AGG, none of the staff were wearing masks.

Also no more thermal checks. Nana Plaza removed its scanner at the entrance.

A friend went to Siam Square to ogle the babes and said most Thais were still wearing masks, even on the Skytrain.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Another family member of Thaksin want to go exile?
lol if exile again ah sure another wave of protests and riots

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 08-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
do you have more than 5 thai phone numbers?
scammers will have definitely lol
Old 12-07-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Re: Living in Bangkok

Quote:
Haizzzzzzzzz so much problems with the taxi guy and in the end die die want 25baht back 55555.

But lady insist driver give another 100baht then she will return the 75baht because want make the total change 600baht. 5555 OMG. Say waste their time but later still got time go report to tourist police 5555.
all these troubles for 25 baht difference......
i see her insta she visit expensive places often.
I guess people who dont make their own money really do have a lot of time to spare

when i returned to thailand last nov, i often gave out 50-100 baht tips to taxis / grabs. See their income loss for almost 2 years, just give it to them. People also just trying to earn their meals, not to become a millionaire. Somemore most of them probably in high interest debt.
Have never wasted time waiting for "25 baht change".......
Old 13-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The taxi driver is wrong to try "scam" the fare but the final 25 baht is really 555 not necessary.

Go holiday want be happy and already going home 5555 you never know later out of sudden the crazy taxi driver come back to stab you kill you over that 25 baht 5555
Ya, why spoil the mood over smalll money these people are penny wise, pound foolish

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-07-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
all these troubles for 25 baht difference......
i see her insta she visit expensive places often.
I guess people who dont make their own money really do have a lot of time to spare

when i returned to thailand last nov, i often gave out 50-100 baht tips to taxis / grabs. See their income loss for almost 2 years, just give it to them. People also just trying to earn their meals, not to become a millionaire. Somemore most of them probably in high interest debt.
Have never wasted time waiting for "25 baht change".......
visit many places but so easy kanna scam... the easiest but not 100% effect, just minimise the taxi scam, is just ask for meter taxi before you board. this is ancient knowledge for tourists in thailand, so many videos about it and still so many kukus get scammed.

if u ask meter and still kanna scam then ok la video worthy lol
Old 13-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Sometimes people very strange, go all the way to Thailand for holiday, whether for shopping paying thousands of baht for fucking etc, then when it comes to places like street vendors, go and bargain for 20 baht discount, 50 baht discount. Just remember the farang who kena hacked to death supposedly over a 51 baht taxi fare. Spend big money but then become stupid over small money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1