The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: belledejoir

Moving on. Money cheated can never be recovered. She will continue to live a good life on cheating bros here.

Lesson learnt: pay only after you received the service. Never pay first and never transfer money until you are happy with the service. See the girl first. If the girl is aunty and different from the photo, leave immediately. We guys need to protect each other. In singapore, no one protects men. Too much protections are given to gals and they take it for granted.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FifthAidKit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She mia-ed for so long~~~ Left a bad name for herself~~~
Old 28-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Dun understand why nobody post her pick or her link so the rest of us know what to look out for??
I think she has only shared pics / videos of her face very selectively. Most of her content was all blurring out face. And her links all removed from SBF already. So not sure how she’s able to reach out to new bros.
Old 28-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlas View Post
I think she has only shared pics / videos of her face very selectively. Most of her content was all blurring out face. And her links all removed from SBF already. So not sure how she’s able to reach out to new bros.
She has twitter and Facebook. Just Google her name. You can see her face easily.
Just don’t transfer money. She can still get to bros from telegram. Last time many bros subscribed to her telegram. So watch out.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
She has twitter and Facebook. Just Google her name. You can see her face easily.
Just don’t transfer money. She can still get to bros from telegram. Last time many bros subscribed to her telegram. So watch out.
Oh I know what she looks like. I’ve seen her nudes and videos with her face before, she was sending those around when she first came on the scene and wasn’t scamming as much apparently. Was more replying the other bro who may not know her details and what she looks like. Heard from a friend she’s been texting people more these few days, think trying to dig up old targets again. Good thing I changed my number some time back and she wouldn’t have my contacts nowadays.
Old 30-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlas View Post
Oh I know what she looks like. I’ve seen her nudes and videos with her face before, she was sending those around when she first came on the scene and wasn’t scamming as much apparently. Was more replying the other bro who may not know her details and what she looks like. Heard from a friend she’s been texting people more these few days, think trying to dig up old targets again. Good thing I changed my number some time back and she wouldn’t have my contacts nowadays.
She has a telegram channel. Last time need to pay $50. All those who join her telegram please be careful. Let dry her up and cut all her cheat $$$.
Old 31-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernHotdog View Post
Zoeyxue lol
I think she remove her Facebook, IG and twitter. Anyone know her latest info?
Old 31-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
She has a telegram channel. Last time need to pay $50. All those who join her telegram please be careful. Let dry her up and cut all her cheat $$$.
Thing is thought that time when I paid, the channel was legit. In fact one of the more active ones. Have to pay more for more vids but it was kinda worth it, with face and everything. The sex was great too. Kinda sad that she had to go into the scammy route because every experience I had with her was great.
Old 31-05-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Thing is thought that time when I paid, the channel was legit. In fact one of the more active ones. Have to pay more for more vids but it was kinda worth it, with face and everything. The sex was great too. Kinda sad that she had to go into the scammy route because every experience I had with her was great.
Agree. I don’t think I had any bad experience with her luckily. But I guess things change. It’s easier to scam probably than continue making content or getting fucked for cash. Especially if there’s no negative consequences.
Old 04-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
interesting. i know her instagram and facebook. she seems to be very close to a guy called zon. looks like she is very desperate for easy money. stay safe guys. the few k can kio many fl
Zon is her so called on and off abusive bf. There was an instance when i was with her when she said that he took all her money in her bank account for a trip to Genting with another girl. This Zon guy is smart or what? How should i categorise him? Manipulative? Swindler? Morally and ethically is wrong. Period.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im contactable on whatsapp/telegram @ ‪+1 (902) 932‑3346‬. For those who’s contemplating on confronting her mano a mano please feel do not hesitate to contact me. I know where she stays.
Old 13-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

Anyone bought videos from her recently?
Old 13-06-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
Why let her cheat and provide free money?
Old 14-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
love86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
dont buy the video, she will tell you that she got new SM Video with another channel girl, after you paid for it then she will tell u the video is not ready and not edit yet. a video few month later also cant produce and edit to send to you but based on her facebook she got time to have find and enjoy. really dont transfer anything to her.

in telegram got someone paid full payment to her for her service before meeting up. after she received the payment. MIA liao. lot of excuse.

common excuse will be the landlord will be chasing her out, she dont have cash to pay rental, buy video and will not send.
Old 14-06-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love86 View Post
dont buy the video, she will tell you that she got new SM Video with another channel girl, after you paid for it then she will tell u the video is not ready and not edit yet. a video few month later also cant produce and edit to send to you but based on her facebook she got time to have find and enjoy. really dont transfer anything to her.

in telegram got someone paid full payment to her for her service before meeting up. after she received the payment. MIA liao. lot of excuse.

common excuse will be the landlord will be chasing her out, she dont have cash to pay rental, buy video and will not send.
I pay her 1 cent, that’s what she is worth. She is plump la. Seriously why anyone can be interested in her. A cheat, liar and plump.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1