The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Keep it going !
Old 25-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post

Let me know if you want me to continue, don't seem too many bros interested to read more or I am being too boring? I welcome your feedback.
Upz you +16 rep points from diputs1269 for your nice story, cheers!
Old 26-05-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

I suggested if she game enough to have a threesome with 1 of my middle-East race friends who has washboard abs and big biceps, she was so turn-on by the idea but she respects my wish only if I say yes. We were so looking forward to the race......

A few days before our departure, she said................

Her: 对不起,我不可以跟你去度假 (Cantonese, I am sorry, I can't go with you on holiday)

Me: 为什么?(Cantonese, why?)

Her: 我的大姨妈要来了 (Cantonese, my big aunt is visiting) i.e. menstruation

Me: Oops...........but we can still...................

She stopped me in my tracks.......

Her: 我喜欢干净,不要你不干净,大姨妈来了还做爱,我不喜欢 (Cantonese, I like cleanliness, I don't want you to be "tainted", I don't like making love when I am having my menses)

Me: 那这么办?(Cantonese, so how?)

Her: 你愿意和Z去吗?如果你愿意,她也ok的,我已经问过她了 (Cantonese, are you willing to go with Z? If you agree, she should be ok, I've asked her)

Me: 我们已经做了这么多准备。。。。。。你知道我只对你有性趣 (Cantonese, we've made so much preparation...you know that I am interested in you only)

Her: 我已经告诉Z我们要做什么,她愿意配合但是你要慢慢来,好好教她 (Cantonese, I've told her what we intend to do, she is willing to work with you but you must go slow, teach her patiently)

Me: 你不吃醋?你不担心?(Cantonese, aren't you jealous? aren't you worried?)

Her: 我只要你开心,你的心是我的,而且你和她又不是第一次,是我叫她陪你去,我对你有信心。我不但要抓住你的人 ,我也要抓住你的心 (Cantonese, I just want you to be happy, your heart is mine, moreover this is not your first time with her, I asked her to go with you, I am confident about you, your body and soul is mine)

With this, I looked her in the eye and made passionate love to her for hours.........

Her: 你今天这么猛........em...........emm..............呀呀呀... .....我对你有信心 (Cantonese, you are so strong today, (moans and moans), I am confident about you).

I rewarded her with a sex marathon. My FB told me that she will prepare Z and gave me a good surprise overseas but my FB said that Z may not be comfortable with another man at this moment and told me not to push it. I agreed with her and looking forward to the surprise. I have to make air-tickets changes and pay amendment charges, hopefully it is worth it.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
We remained in doggy for several minutes as there isn't any mattress or the dirty floor could accommodate other positions..........

As the place is quite empty except for a few furniture, her moans and screams reverberated within the premises, I wonder if the neighbours hear it though.

After tiring in the doggy position, we hug and she cradle me like a koala bear hugging a tree...........i continue to thrust her with me in a standing position, not sure why but this position makes the piak piak sound even more audible, initially she ran her fingers through my hair and proceeded to pulling some of my hair, eventually sank her nails into my back..............signifying her orgasm. She is of an average build, not tall or fat.

Me: 你高潮了吗?(hv u climaxed?)
Her:Em,真爽 (yes, very enjoyable)
Me: 还要吗?(do you want some more?)
Her:我饿了,但是你还没来。(I am hungry but you hv not come yet)
Me: 我们先去吃饭,然后再继续?(Let's grab a bite and continue later)
Her:你真好,吃完饭,我要吃 ni tiu lan (Cantonese, you are so good, after dinner, I wan to "eat" your dick)

Though I have not climaxed yet, but I know if I sincerely care for her well-being, I will be rewarded later.
Don’t want to be a sour puss but bros who really fuck married women don’t remember fucking details like this. This forum now full of story tellers … keep it short guys… but keep the Fucking sessions long… maybe cos I only got patience to do the deed but no patience to retell whole damn story argh
Old 27-05-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PlanetCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Keep it going !
Yes please do
Old 27-05-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love the writing style TS
Old 27-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Don’t want to be a sour puss but bros who really fuck married women don’t remember fucking details like this. This forum now full of story tellers … keep it short guys… but keep the Fucking sessions long… maybe cos I only got patience to do the deed but no patience to retell whole damn story argh
Bro, this divorced MILF is the only encounter I had and I can't forget, she still etched deeply in my heart as if like yesterday, she is not just a divorced MILF but a nymphomaniac. The sessions I had with her is still vivid to me, I had wanted the relationship to develop further but it was not meant to be. Many times, wolves like us will find ways to up a female but how many times would you meet a woman who find ways to up and please a men? Gems are hard to find. I have tried many ways to contact her again but to no avail and the pandemic has basically cancelled my search efforts. I have even re-visited some of these places to reminisce the past.

The readers here are diverse, some like just the steamy deeds like you, some try to re-enact the scenarios I have gone through, some like ideas to freshen up with their partners, some just wonder if it can happen to them someday and while some trying their luck to offer themselves to 3P with my FB. To each its own, have a nice day, thanks for your views.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I always love to fuck wife raw because some of them are untouched. Maybe I watched too many JAV. Lol! Become a bit pervert

How my subordinate fucked my wife raw
Old 28-05-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
Love the writing style TS
Agreed 101% fully
Old 29-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The readers here are diverse, some like just the steamy deeds like you, some try to re-enact the scenarios I have gone through, some like ideas to freshen up with their partners, some just wonder if it can happen to them someday and while some trying their luck to offer themselves to 3P with my FB. To each its own, have a nice day, thanks for your views.
Can't wait for your trip with Z.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good shares bros, enjoy reading the stories!
Old 30-05-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

I have to make air-tickets changes and pay amendment charges, hopefully it is worth it.

Long story short, I picked up Z and my FB and proceeded to Changi airport. My race was on a Sunday morning and we left on a Wed morning, so that I can train a few hours a day leading up to the race and spend some time with Z. Z was dressed in simple jeans, tube top and a jeans jacket, showing off her youthfulness, she is a B-cup, just nice for her age. I saw her passport details and she was 20 only. She spoke mostly Mandarin and a little English. There were some awkwardness in the beginning.

Before proceeded to the immigration gates, my FB reminded me to take good care of Z, make sure Z is well fed, lots of enjoyment, fun and laughter to take back with her. I was curious what the surprise was but my FB wouldn't tell.

Her: 你要慢慢来,Z 是慢热,不要冲动。(Cantonese, please go slow, Z takes time to get into action, don't rush)
Me: 你真的不介意?(Cantonese, you really don't mind?)
Her: 只要你待她跟我一样好,她开心我就开心 (Cantonese, if you treat her as nice as me, if she is happy, I will be happy too)

I assured my FB and took Z with me pass the immigration gates. After immigration and passport checked, I proceeded to a cafe with Z for breakfast before our flight.

Z: 我们这几天要做什么?(Chinese, what will we be doing for the next few days?)
Me: 做爱 lor (Chinese, make love) as I teased her
Z sticked out her tongue innocently and I gave her a bright smile.

Me: 这几天早上,我都有集训,集训完了,我可以跟你吃早餐,午后会有集训,过了集训,我们可一起享用晚餐和休息 。星期天早上是比赛。(Chinese, for the next few days, I will have early morning training, after training, we can have breakfast together, my training continues after lunch and we can have dinner and rest after training. Sunday morning is the competition.)
Z: 你不是很忙?有时间和精力做爱吗?(Chinese, aren't you very busy? would you have time and energy to make love?) Z sticked out her tongue again.........

I guessed we have broken the ice and I have a feeling it is gonna be a good start to the trip..............
Old 31-05-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Really love this hentai. Fucking milf raw and they simply enjoy cumming in pussy although they say cannot

hentai: cumming in milf’s pussy

Overall not easy
Old 31-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Keep it going !
Yes please do
Old 31-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We fell into deep sleep thereafter as it was nearly 3am in the morning...........

Let me know if you want me to continue, don't seem too many bros interested to read more or I am being too boring? I welcome your feedback.
keep regular posting, there are far too many silent readers at the background, no need to keep asking if "too boring",,,,the readership will grow over time with constant update.

Good job so far. keep it coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1