The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Anna lvl 9 meh? I thought she go galaxy
Galaxy got Anna? I only know Alibaba
Old 28-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Dydxdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckck24 View Post
Any bro care to rec L9 mms and L9 location. First time trying out

Or can rec which ktv is playable and fun now
L9 is at L9.. hahaha
Went L9 during HH 4-7 & 7-11 ytd. Got 2 different lift lobby, need to use the one on the left to go to L9. Able to walk-in during HH as not full house yet. Big rooms L9, small rooms a few L below, they got an impressive secret tunnel which they will guide you along when we downsized our room on subsequent session.
I think there is 2 popular mms there, K**** and C***. Met both, I prefer K**** mms. Better service, hot 6-pac body, and the girls under her wing.. one word power! butterflies standard 100/session. A few jhk & plenty of Vs. Playability high for Vs, jhk not so high. Girls are v young & smart there, low exp bro will kena GT easily.

First time posting ktv fr, if anything I say is too open, or should be more discreet/explicit, pls pm me. Pm me for K**** mms contact. Appreciate if bros here can up my points.

Last edited by Dydxdc; 28-05-2022 at 09:17 AM.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dydxdc View Post
L9 is at L9.. hahaha
Went L9 during HH 4-7 & 7-11 ytd. Got 2 different lift lobby, need to use the one on the left to go to L9. Able to walk-in during HH as not full house yet. Big rooms L9, small rooms a few L below, they got an impressive secret tunnel which they will guide you along when we downsized our room on subsequent session.
I think there is 2 popular mms there, K**** and C***. Met both, I prefer K**** mms. Better service, hot 6-pac body, and the girls under her wing.. one word power! butterflies standard 100/session. A few jhk & plenty of Vs. Playability high for Vs, jhk not so high. Girls are v young & smart there, low exp bro will kena GT easily.

First time posting ktv fr, if anything I say is too open, or should be more discreet/explicit, pls pm me. Pm me for K**** mms contact. Appreciate if bros here can up my points.

Sound like one mummy is Kitty MMS (mamasan) , knew her as MMS in second club precovid 2019.
She was on vietnam property debt SGD 300K since covid period , i not sure what now,anyone can be her hubby if sponsor.
Her TikTok videos
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdV7FqaJ/

Her boobs is soft like natural (not sure if enhance),QC by my friend.
Btw , can u provide glossary on your abbreviation else u may kana bros gan and say KNNB(kan ni na bei) Ng Chai Le Gong SMLJ(Simi Lan Jiao) lol
Old 28-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-en...170218196.html

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-ahead-2708631
The US could hit a recession by this year or early 2023, according to hedge fund manager Kyle Bass.

"We're in a scenario where we have a stagflationary environment," Bass told CNBC Thursday.

At the same time, the Fed won't be able to stop energy and food prices from climbing higher.

The US could hit a recession before the end of this year or by early 2023, according to the chief investment officer of Hayman Capital.

[
“If the COVID has taught us anything, I think it is to be prepared that things can just happen,” she told CNA.

“Recession is one, another wave of pandemic is another, but hopefully after all that we have been through, we will find ourselves in a better position to handle the next challenge, be it another pandemic or recession.”

My humble opinion:
Inflation ,recession made biz barely survive , HGG(Hong Gan) if invest do retail biz
Business under pressure now due to inflation.. soon gonna reset
Depression to reset
Hopefully will be a soft landing.
It is just another cycle mayb
Yes… brace brace brace for impact
Consumer spending frequency may lower for some time esp income lower /stagnant than inflation ,aka pay cut��

Last edited by formidable; 28-05-2022 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Update
Old 28-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
ckck24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterckck24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterckck24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dydxdc View Post
L9 is at L9.. hahaha

L9 is at middle road?
Old 28-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckck24 View Post
L9 is at middle road?
Yes middle Rd. LK House.
Old 28-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Sound like one mummy is Kitty MMS (mamasan) , knew her as MMS in second club precovid 2019.
She was on vietnam property debt SGD 300K since covid period , i not sure what now,anyone can be her hubby if sponsor.
Her TikTok videos

Btw , can u provide glossary on your abbreviation else u may kana bros gan and say KNNB(kan ni na bei) Ng Chai Le Gong SMLJ(Simi Lan Jiao) lol
so chio should have boyfriend or some backer right
Old 28-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ccupal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhnan View Post
What's IQ price and session times?
the session is 2 to 8 [HH ] 8 to 2 [SH]
small room 103 HH
medium room 126 HH
Old 28-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Dydxdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her TikTok videos

V for Viet, JHK is jiu hu kia.
Kitty and Anna is the same person.
Old 29-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
there are many ways to spend money. Am not a beer guy so mostly is hard liquor.

i have booked 1 FL, 2 FLs, 3FLs before for overnights. Max number of FLs ever party with me in sg around 6 and only 1 i booked 5555 because the rest they want tag along and drink my liquor. 5555. For them, because of the fun given to me, i also throw in a supper at haidilao later.

maybe you and friend should try book FLs for overnight and go do whatever including singing 5555. but bring girl go out must remember, be safe be secure and have fun. Drink don't drive because may have road block.

for chiongsters to ponder.
thx for the suggestion!
Old 29-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-ahead-2708631

"We're in a scenario where we have a stagflationary environment," Bass told CNBC Thursday.

At the same time, the Fed won't be able to stop energy and food prices from climbing higher.

The US could hit a recession before the end of this year or by early 2023, according to the chief investment officer of Hayman Capital.

Consumer spending frequency may lower for some time esp income lower /stagnant than inflation ,aka pay cut��
IN other words, the Fed is increasing interest rate sharply for NOTHING. It will just cause everyone's borrowing cost like mortgages to go higher for no good reasons. A high borrowing cost with recession coming at year end is going to make hell .... WTF.

Well at least we know that Viet mummies will be prepared for what’s coming if the above is true.
Old 29-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
IN other words, the Fed is increasing interest rate sharply for NOTHING. It will just cause everyone's borrowing cost like mortgages to go higher for no good reasons. A high borrowing cost with recession coming at year end is going to make hell .... WTF.

Well at least we know that Viet mummies will be prepared for what’s coming if the above is true.
Are bro cheongster to ML/FL/KTV etc, prepared for what's coming, or enjoy like no tomorrow. Spend beyond or within their means , is their call.
Old 29-05-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
IQ ktv is similar to paramount ktv now with PRC ladies. Any bro know which one is better with more and better ladies and more wild with actions in room?
Went IQ last night with 2 friends. Few ladies came and sat. Quite wild MILFs,Min Min, Xiao Ting and the other name can't remember for HJ. Overall can touch and press all over. Total damage spent around 300+
Old 29-05-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccupal69 View Post
IQ ktv system is better than paramount, know there are some wild ladies in IQ...
Which are the ladies you have tried? Can share names?
Old 29-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
any KTV kakis got a good siam diu to recommend?

cos now i feel KTV pricing very expensive and seems like not much girls out there to pick. i'm thinking go siam diu take 1 tower with a bro and sit there rubba some girls will be good enuff and more economical
Easily hit 300-400 per session. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1