The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Any those executive mansionette with those odd number staircase landing can recommend near town area for public sex?

Wanna try there. Have seen that it been quiet right?

Any bro try before?
Me and my GF try at this type of block before. Like TwinX has mentioned, very good to go full naked. The last time we try was very long ago. No CCTV yet in HDB during that time. Took the lift to the highest floor and once we check the coast is clear, we actually start to strip and fuck at the lift lobby since it was so late in the night until I heard someone open the gate. We quickly just grab out clothing and went down the stairs. Sure enough after a while, heard someone at the lift lobby and took the lift down. After which we continue to fuck and left after we are done. Did went back a few times to the same place until we moved to a new place.
Old 22-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Having said this, many years back when I was with a open ex gf. At the top floor of her hdb, there is a corner leading to the roof (it's locked) but the corner no units. We always went there to bonk. There is this guy who stayed that floor and always come out to smoke at the same corner. Usually he will either walk away if he see us or we would cover up until he leaves then continue. On this particular night, gf was high when he saw us. Gf was fully naked but her back was facing him. I covered her back with her clothes but the guy didn't leave and continue to smoke. Gf couldn't tahan and told me to continue to bonk her. End up the guy seen everything and stayed for the whole show. True story. Only when gf started to wear back her clothes then he left.
Lucky guy! Your gf so horny just let him watch lol
Old 22-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lianbeng ever fucked schoolgirls in their school uniforms before lah! believe or not up to u lah!
Old 22-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
lianbeng ever fucked schoolgirls in their school uniforms before lah! believe or not up to u lah!
Ah beng fuck ah lian?
Old 24-05-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhGoonNo1 View Post
Lucky guy! Your gf so horny just let him watch lol

You believe in this twinx nonsense story?
Old 25-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by budly55 View Post
You believe in this twinx nonsense story?
You know him very well?
Old 25-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
ccstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Me and my GF try at this type of block before. Like TwinX has mentioned, very good to go full naked. The last time we try was very long ago. No CCTV yet in HDB during that time. Took the lift to the highest floor and once we check the coast is clear, we actually start to strip and fuck at the lift lobby since it was so late in the night until I heard someone open the gate. We quickly just grab out clothing and went down the stairs. Sure enough after a while, heard someone at the lift lobby and took the lift down. After which we continue to fuck and left after we are done. Did went back a few times to the same place until we moved to a new place.
Nice share bro. Once I saw a couple fucking naked at the staircase, I watched quietly and they were not aware of my presence. After they finished, the girl faced me, still naked
Then they left and I went to the place where they fucked and I PCC there, imagine I was fucking that girl!
Old 27-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccstop View Post
Nice share bro. Once I saw a couple fucking naked at the staircase, I watched quietly and they were not aware of my presence. After they finished, the girl faced me, still naked
Then they left and I went to the place where they fucked and I PCC there, imagine I was fucking that girl!
Did you use your mobile phone to record their performance?
Old 27-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You could have PCC while watching them fucking...isnt that more exciting? Perhaps they will invite you to join them as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccstop View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

don't dare do in public any more. Singapore too many mobile phones ready to take video. I don't mind people watching, Wife and I would find it hot. But can't risk a video getting out there that I don't have control over.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
don't dare do in public any more. Singapore too many mobile phones ready to take video. I don't mind people watching, Wife and I would find it hot. But can't risk a video getting out there that I don't have control over.

I can watch and keep a look out for you too 😘
Old 28-05-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
I can watch and keep a look out for you too ��
Me too.. but don't worry I won't take any vid...just record yr action with yr wife in my mind only ... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Jurong Hilltop at night is a good place, nice scenary too.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Jurong Hilltop at night is a good place, nice scenary too.
Ya that seems like quite a secluded place
Old 02-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
Ya that seems like quite a secluded place
yes even daytime also quite quiet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1