The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
more HW to do lol

how is kitty spa (RCA) & Penthouse? As compared to coconut mentioned earlier
Personally, i wouldn't bother going Kitty RCA if you are comparing to coconut and Penthouse. Coconut standard price is HJ with full service to be negotiated. Penthouse price is full service. More ladies to choose from at Penthouse, but if you are more into SYT, coconut is prob better. Just my humble opinion
Old 22-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LongHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro atoll , May I know how do you usually travel to coconut ? BTS Chong Nongsi followed by bike ? I remembered last time I travelled by car to that area and it was a quite jam. Thanks !
Old 22-05-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Personally, i wouldn't bother going Kitty RCA if you are comparing to coconut and Penthouse. Coconut standard price is HJ with full service to be negotiated. Penthouse price is full service. More ladies to choose from at Penthouse, but if you are more into SYT, coconut is prob better. Just my humble opinion
Thank you!
Old 22-05-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHai View Post
Bro atoll , May I know how do you usually travel to coconut ? BTS Chong Nongsi followed by bike ? I remembered last time I travelled by car to that area and it was a quite jam. Thanks !
That place is hard to find. Easier to take taxi there. Just show the driver the address or call CocoNut and ask the receptionist to direct the driver.

Sathorn area will only jam during peak hours. Don't go at that time lor.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
LongHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
That place is hard to find. Easier to take taxi there. Just show the driver the address or call CocoNut and ask the receptionist to direct the driver.

Sathorn area will only jam during peak hours. Don't go at that time lor.
Thanks bro atoll the information ! Solid !
Old 23-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wah78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros,
Can someone kindly provide the line ID for wifizone & coconut spa. I unable to locate in google. TIA 🙏🙏
Old 23-05-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Go google "kapooclub webboard" and you will find your answers there.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
Tigerheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to find the address for coconut, but not available on the kapoo webboard leh... did you guys get it directly from them via Line instead?
Old 24-05-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
Trying to find the address for coconut, but not available on the kapoo webboard leh... did you guys get it directly from them via Line instead?
CocoNut doesn't post their address on their webboard or Line. You need to add their Line and request the address from them directly.
Old 24-05-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
sniper79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
The location need to reach by taxi. Abit not that convenient .
Old 02-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for interested bro to check out Coconut or wifi together.. pm me

Last edited by NatNap; 13-06-2022 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros here, just checking does Kapoo allow walk-in or have to make reservation 1 day advance or we can contact them on the day itself to make reservation if found any interested girl?
Old 03-06-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer View Post
Hi Bros here, just checking does Kapoo allow walk-in or have to make reservation 1 day advance or we can contact them on the day itself to make reservation if found any interested girl?
Hi bro, in my last trip, i enquired various places. Can just walk-in, but there may not be many ladies working.

I tried to book a lady one day in advance, but they ask me to pay deposit. When i said no, the person on Line told me to just walk in based on appointment time.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer View Post
I think if there’s a particular one that you are interested better check with the admin if she is available that day and what time? cos she may not be working everyday. if you just walk in, then you probably have to choose from whatever is available at that time or come back another day.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xeroorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro here in bkk, visited coconut 3times already. The quality of girls here damn good young and pretty. 20-25 age. Kapoo are HJ BJ place with options to piak piak depends on nego skill. I took a half jap half Thai girl that looks like lisa cost me 3000 for 75mins HJ BJ. Then golden question u want to have sex. Paid 2000 and caps on start piaking. Girls say they rather join Kapoo because it gives than a dignity instead of wearing a price tag at Maria all that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1