The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scaredboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy scared

hi all brothers. need a little advice here. I have just bonk a massage lady and the condom broke. Full load into the massage lady. Feeling very scared right now worrying that the massage lady will get pregnant. Any advice from any bro that have the same issue before and what should i do now?
Old 23-11-2017, 06:37 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: scared

well... depending on your belief..
u can either go pray to kwan yim Ma or the son of God.

but if i were u, i would visit a doctor and check for HIV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredboy View Post
hi all brothers. need a little advice here. I have just bonk a massage lady and the condom broke. Full load into the massage lady. Feeling very scared right now worrying that the massage lady will get pregnant. Any advice from any bro that have the same issue before and what should i do now?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro, instead of worrying getting the lady pregnant, you should think of when you are going to do "check up". What make you think you were the only one who @#$% the massage lady ?.

Just my point of view bro !!
Old 23-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
well... depending on your belief..
u can either go pray to kwan yim Ma or the son of God.

but if i were u, i would visit a doctor and check for HIV...
For the HIV, I have to wait for 3 months before i can do the check am i right?
Old 24-11-2017, 07:14 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

go for 4 gen HIV test @ 4 weeks..

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=746
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=10

Quote:
For the HIV, I have to wait for 3 months before i can do the check am i right?

Old 24-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dunn think the ML knows where to find you. Guess you gotta wait another 18 years to see if theres any guy who looks like you.
Old 24-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
I dunn think the ML knows where to find you. Guess you gotta wait another 18 years to see if theres any guy who looks like you.
That is if the ML don’t have TS contact lo. And TS not visiting her again

This tends to happen. I encountered condom stucked in my regular ML pussy and when she took it out she told me it broke. The cum dripped onto the massage bed. Funny thing is, she stood there and examined the condom for a few minutes and moments of silence. I did panicked. After quite awhile then she told me it didn’t break. Phew. Relief. So the cum spilled onto the massage bed is most probably due to her holding the wrong end of the condom and the cum dripped from the opening.
Old 24-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Other than the obvious HIV/ STD check that other bros have stated, tell the ML also to get the Morning After pill. You would expect that MLs are familiar with this kind of thing but sometimes they are (surprisingly) clueless.

Morning After pills are highly effective especially when taken within 24 hours after the event (the effectiveness decreases after 24,48 and 72 hours). In Singapore you need a prescription before you can purchase one but I know you can buy some pills online from say, Carousell (technically illegal).

If you are concerned about her getting pregnant also check with her whether her cycles are regular and how many days this actually happened after her last menses. Generally within few days after menses finish is the "safe period" where it is next to impossible for the ML to get pregnant. The danger period is during her ovulation which can be anywhere from 12-16 days after her last menses.

Still you will only know that she's not pregnant once her next period arrives.
Old 25-11-2017, 04:25 AM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the comment. I am so scared now so i don think i will visit the ML again anymore. Have anyone tried PEP medication before? Does it work?
Old 25-11-2017, 07:09 AM

PEP isnt 100% foolproof but it is the only "treatment" available after an exposure..

it has to be done within 72 hours after exposure and the longer u take, the less effective it will be...

it is a expensive though and some people have side effect.

my advice will be for u to see a doctor first before u decide whether to go for it...

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the comment. I am so scared now so i don think i will visit the ML again anymore. Have anyone tried PEP medication before? Does it work?

Old 25-11-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
PEP isnt 100% foolproof but it is the only "treatment" available after an exposure..

it has to be done within 72 hours after exposure and the longer u take, the less effective it will be...

it is a expensive though and some people have side effect.

my advice will be for u to see a doctor first before u decide whether to go for it...
Yeah after all the advice from here, i went to see the doctor straight, and doctor advise me to go for PEP it has up to 95% chance of reducing HIV exposure. The medicine was close to 2k and to be consumed for 28 days after which you can go for the HIV 4gen test again. Really thanks you big sexy for the advise to get myself checked and see a doctor on to get it checked. I am currently taking the medication so once i finished the medication then lets see how things goes. I tried to text the ML to ask if she had any dieases but she did not reply me, so guess we might have an answer here. Lets see how it goes.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah after all the advice from here, i went to see the doctor straight, and doctor advise me to go for PEP it has up to 95% chance of reducing HIV exposure. The medicine was close to 2k and to be consumed for 28 days after which you can go for the HIV 4gen test again. Really thanks you big sexy for the advise to get myself checked and see a doctor on to get it checked. I am currently taking the medication so once i finished the medication then lets see how things goes. I tried to text the ML to ask if she had any dieases but she did not reply me, so guess we might have an answer here. Lets see how it goes.
Ok. see how things goes then. This type of scenarios tend to happen la, when chionging. One of the risks.

Think the ML also don't know what to reply you when you asked her so directly she had any diseases anot. Hence, no reply lo.... Too direct liao.
Old 25-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

TS which shop did you go to?
Old 25-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

your condom or her condom?
Old 25-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post