The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -259 / Power: 0
stylistic stylistic stylistic
Why should we pay extra for 前列腺保养?

In the past there were $35/hr massages all over town, then prices slowly increase. Unless bright and transparent glass, my usual haunts will be those that are covered and left with a peephole. GQ pops generally at the 30-45mins mark, then the rest needs no mention.

In the recent sexcapades, I realized that the counter girls will push very hard for the prostate massages at more than 50% extra (normally $88 thereabout). Finally one day, I decided that I don't want to pay for the tickling, since the massage is quite rubbish mostly. I just wanna get a good massage and a release. I was then assigned to a normal girl who does really good massages. No special. Further probes got me understanding the below stated facts

Prostate massages package ($80+/-): comes with GQ option. Top up $50-80 for the release. Massages general, some worse.

1hr Full Body Massages ($50+/-) : Solid massage. Zero GQ. No top ups unless you needa extend the session.

The spas have segregated the girls into 2 categories : Prostate and non prostate masseuses. The non-prostate ones are the handful who does the proper 1hr massages. The rest just wanna shake you off.

Can we just stay united and stop paying for the dumb 前列腺保养? If they want the tip, they will ask for GQ. Feels so stupid to pay extra to get asked the GQ since it's not the masseuse who pays us. Whoever came out with this idea is a clever one. Making money out of tickling balls.

Together we make the difference!
Old 06-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Why should we pay extra for 前列腺保养?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylistic View Post
In the past there were $35/hr massages all over town, then prices slowly increase. Unless bright and transparent glass, my usual haunts will be those that are covered and left with a peephole. GQ pops generally at the 30-45mins mark, then the rest needs no mention.

In the recent sexcapades, I realized that the counter girls will push very hard for the prostate massages at more than 50% extra (normally $88 thereabout). Finally one day, I decided that I don't want to pay for the tickling, since the massage is quite rubbish mostly. I just wanna get a good massage and a release. I was then assigned to a normal girl who does really good massages. No special. Further probes got me understanding the below stated facts

Prostate massages package ($80+/-): comes with GQ option. Top up $50-80 for the release. Massages general, some worse.

1hr Full Body Massages ($50+/-) : Solid massage. Zero GQ. No top ups unless you needa extend the session.

The spas have segregated the girls into 2 categories : Prostate and non prostate masseuses. The non-prostate ones are the handful who does the proper 1hr massages. The rest just wanna shake you off.

Can we just stay united and stop paying for the dumb 前列腺保养? If they want the tip, they will ask for GQ. Feels so stupid to pay extra to get asked the GQ since it's not the masseuse who pays us. Whoever came out with this idea is a clever one. Making money out of tickling balls.

Just let the dumb to dumb. There’s no cure for stupid
Old 06-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

前列腺保养 is police no catch lor.. and even if you shoot time police come.. it is because of 保养 side effect. So no break law all good.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Most of the shop providing that is fake, real one is really insert finger into your ass. Ppl are still willing to be carror,just like how they still vote for pap although they complain abt them
Old 06-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Aya easy just said dont want can la still dono y bros still wanted to pay more ...
Old 06-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner008 View Post
SPF should ban all these con massage. It can also helps to reduce vice related activities and STD.
Yes and reduce our spendings hahahahaha.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
前列腺保养 is police no catch lor.. and even if you shoot time police come.. it is because of 保养 side effect. So no break law all good.
but if you are caught milking or grabing some melons during prostate, you will also be invited to their van.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Touching pte parts catch, who say dont catch?
Old 06-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
but if you are caught milking or grabing some melons during prostate, you will also be invited to their van.
Can say that is part of the therapy ... 保健排毒。
Old 06-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can say that is part of the therapy ... 保健排毒。
ya, you are right
Old 06-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
ya, you are right
Ah Ba Then.....

互相帮助。排毒。

Dont zap me hor.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylistic View Post

Bro my policy is any shop that have the prostate massage $88 on their menu , I will never patronise them.

There are so many spa that provide good services and massage , but their rate are all around $63 per hour. In fact I refer these shop than those that have massage $50 and prostrate massage at $88.

Just my own preference
Old 06-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Bro my policy is any shop that have the prostate massage $88 on their menu , I will never patronise them.

There are so many spa that provide good services and massage , but their rate are all around $63 per hour. In fact I refer these shop than those that have massage $50 and prostrate massage at $88.

Just my own preference

Where? I thought now no prostate massage = no release?
Old 06-03-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner008 View Post
If you go to Orchid spa, the recept will show you her black face if you don't want P massage. The recept also gets commission for promoting P massage.
Yes I got it one too many times. With every other brother out there waiting for the massueuse, sibei laokwee
Old 06-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is totally bullshit and misleading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1