The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dirtymind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Poor Massage at Gr*** Spa At Liang S*** Street

Why so negative. Can find reliably solid massage and excellent service.

Sure the $63 basic makes no sense, but if you wouldn't pay a $13 premium for the joy of walking up those stairs behind the long-legged receptionist in tiny shorts with her butt cheeks peeking out then you are reading the wrong forum. Try Disney Channel.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sfyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Poor Massage at Gr*** Spa At Liang S*** Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtymind View Post
Why so negative. Can find reliably solid massage and excellent service.

Sure the $63 basic makes no sense, but if you wouldn't pay a $13 premium for the joy of walking up those stairs behind the long-legged receptionist in tiny shorts with her butt cheeks peeking out then you are reading the wrong forum. Try Disney Channel.
I think some people, including yours truly, are not so sure about the reliably excellent service after trying it themselves.

But everyone's opinion differs.

I can't disagree with you about the receptionist though
Old 28-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Just went for a massage there last week. Quite solid massage. Some teasing. Looks like have potential. May just visit more often
Old 29-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 8
Bengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexpaul View Post
Just went for a massage there last week. Quite solid massage. Some teasing. Looks like have potential. May just visit more often
cheers.. thanks bro. do keep the ml name discreet. And perhaps can u share with me ? just back from business trip. never been there quite awhile.

for those who disagree...
I guess somebody whom are so negative about this places is really 吃不到grapes, said grapes are sour... Or even worst... sabo-ing....

so fellow Samsters.. be fair to those ml whom wanna work hard. don't be too harsh on them. gamsia...
Old 29-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Bad place better avoid! The ML was caught using her phone while giving me a massage
Old 29-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
sabahking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, ang mo here! I deserve better shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
This joint waiting for ang mo dicks lah. We can find better ones.
Old 29-09-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
It's very obvious it's outright sabo la. Competitor spas or frustrated bro who expected way too much
Previously the Malay boss of the now-defunct Hara Massage also tried in vain to sabo them.

TBH, I have excellent experience with this spa but most of my regulars no longer work in this spa. I heard recently they have a good one - Sxxlxa formerly from Le Spa.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited this place twice with a regular near-syt , no bad massage and some teasing. Agree enterence is on the high side, but have been following An**e for sometime.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

although might not be senior in this forum but from my honest view the massage here quite bad and the pricing of you know what is at the extreme end... not sure why still got people say here good but sorry from my view its overrated and the quality is too bad
Old 15-10-2017, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Was hoping for a young gal. In came an aunty-like lady...
Friendly attitude and good massage but still I need young gal.
Next night went to have a look at the joint around the corner, unisex. There was one good looking lady, mid thirties but I decided to go home, too tired.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha this joint if u see a familiar receptionist u will know the back ground...

Room relatively small.. girls not Chio... service is quite sop and nothing to shout about ...special also very normal.. maybe is me and my friend Suay...

To pay for such premium entry pricing... nah I rather go elsewhere...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Bro SA! Where have u been?
Old 19-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Bro SA! Where have u been?
Hahaha Sg scene Jin boring laaaz.... I taking a break.... even sbf is full of same joint advertising... damm boring...

Local FL scene is worst... majority photos are doesn't match reality.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-10-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha Sg scene Jin boring laaaz.... I taking a break.... even sbf is full of same joint advertising... damm boring...

Local FL scene is worst... majority photos are doesn't match reality.
You consider old bird in this forum,why you don't know all need to try out first if good keep If bad change la.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
You consider old bird in this forum,why you don't know all need to try out first if good keep If bad change la.
Lol....yah so i go elsewhere la..because keep changing and is very boring... sg too boring I feel... n we have stupid av around keep raiding everywhere

I missed the days of FL along GL. What u see is what u get... although sometime service is fast n furious... but the looks at least is what u see

Current FL on forum, consider Heng if they photoshopped their real photo.. so many fake photos..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1