The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-12-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

When I saw Lovren & Hendo in the pre-match lineup..... I kinda expected the result.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Should he shoots or passes??

2-0 up at half time would have been perfect
Old 11-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

With Klopp's 3 godsons at the back

1 -Dejan Lovren
2 -Alberto Moreno
3 -Simon Mignolet
The Reds will never win any trophy, sad but true.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should he shoots or passes??

FACT: Three certainties in life:

1️⃣ Death
2️⃣ Taxes
3️⃣ Dejan Lovren. Defensive Error again.....
Ah Gong also believes that Mane should have passed to other Liverpool players who are in a better position to score . Why is it always Lovren that is costing Liverpool points ??? Also why didn't Klopp subbed Mane first who was having an off day ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alan Shearer has a message for Klopp!!!

Quote:
So instead of blaming the referee blame yourself and blame your players for stupid defending and not going 2-0 up when Mane goes through

Instead of putting the guy in who's still learning his trade (Solanke) in such an important game play your big names

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 11-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Where to start?

Jurgen leaves his two most influential and in-form players on the bench for such a crucial game, inexplicably substitutes his best player at a crucial point in the match, Henderson shooting the ball skyward and anywhere but straight and level, Mane going for personal glory instead of passing the ball to two open attackers for an easy tap-in, and, gosh Lovren... totally stupid and needless tackle for such a supposedly seasoned player, and then having the gall to argue with the ref over the penalty decision.

Recipe for losing or drawing a match

Our 20% Shot Accuracy (excluding blocked shots) stat just about sums up the game and is what cost us. Wayward finishing and wrong decisions on the pitch. Deserved or not, we lost 2 points today when we shouldn't, having controlled the entire game. But if you keep missing your chances, you take the risk of being caught, like we were today.

On the bright side, we are still in the Top 4 and if it remains like this until the end of the season I shall be happy because City are running away with the title.

Also must say I thought Gomez was outstanding last night. Potential superstar Won't be long before he moves to CB.

On a lighter note, Carra's best line last night: "If Everton play any deeper, they'll be in Stanley Park", that and Mourinho apparently getting water and milk sprayed on him together with an empty plastic bottle hitting his head after acting like the sore loser shit stirrer scumbag that he is when United lost to City at Old T last night
Old 11-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Also why didn't Klopp subbed Mane first who was having an off day ?
I believe after last game, Coutinho is more determine to leave Liverpool. All top players want to play in big matches like derby. Klopp dunno what was in his mind, so confident to bench his top players and opt for Solanke and mistake prone, Lorven. Further to sub or rest Salah with 1 goal lead. Astonishing and amateur manager decision.

Again, I support sacking of Klopp....
Old 11-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Outrageous.

When is Liverpool going to invest in rock solid defenders ?

Klopp should use Gomez in the middle and Henderson has to be demoted to the bench.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
Alan Shearer has a message for Klopp!!!
For this I have to agree with u! For a triple decker bus upfront and he sub salah? Solanke was a statute in front of goal most of the time! Robertson played so well and Everton players was having hard time catching up,with him! For a game like this , couthino was on the bench!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
With Klopp's 3 godsons at the back

1 -Dejan Lovren
2 -Alberto Moreno
3 -Simon Mignolet
The Reds will never win any trophy, sad but true.
To be fair, SM played well ! He defended well on few set pieces! As for Lovren, I got nothing to say! When u see his name on the team sheet, you pray for the best! He was so slow!

In Rafa we trust!

Inline:

7 pointers and above

Last edited by sex crusader; 11-12-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

The feeling is bad. We made so much mistakes and should be at least 2nd or 3rd in the league position by now.

More reasons to explain some bad decisions. Not sure where are we heading.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
To be fair, SM played well ! He defended well on few set pieces! As for Lovren, I got nothing to say! When u see his name on the team sheet, you pray for the best! He was so slow!

In Rafa we trust!
Like the 3 stooges, they take turns to cock up.
Tonite Champions League Draw, let's see who Ah Klopp would face next in the last 16.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
The feeling is bad. We made so much mistakes and should be at least 2nd or 3rd in the league position by now.

More reasons to explain some bad decisions. Not sure where are we heading.
Might be heading towards a mid table team yet again! What's the point that salah, couthino and the front liners scored goals? The back keep letting in goals!worst is we have a manager that refused to acknowledged The the issues!

Quote:
Tonite Champions League Draw, let's see who Ah Klopp would face next in the last 16.
Ah klopp Kor said before Liao ma! He feared no top teams mah in the C L! but hor, the most cocked one is none other than Lovren Kor!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bayern Munich, FC Basel, FC Porto, Juventus, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk.

As mentioned, last 16 is easy but last 8 is highly in doubt. The easiest on ranking should be Basel from the above....
Old 11-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bayern Munich, FC Basel, FC Porto, Juventus, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk.

As mentioned, last 16 is easy but last 8 is highly in doubt. The easiest on ranking should be Basel from the above....
Liverpool misses out on Munich, Madrid and Juv....

Old 11-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

When you are having a derby match one would expect the manager to field the stronger side . Sadly Klopp again rotate his players . The positives to take from this match Gomez ; Robertson ; Ox played well . Only Solanke was so so not much impact . Shaky Simon did not make any mistake . And yes it the referee was correct in warding a penalty to Everton. Really don't know what Lovren is doing. He is indeed becoming a big liability for the team . It is certainly nice to finally see Danny Ings coming back into the team . Hopefully he can stay injury free . Well this game have to blame on Klopp on his selection of players . The team was not ruthless enough to convert all those chances towards goals . Big Sam got his tactics right and deserve his point. Liverpool felt like losing 2 points .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1