The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Beware of Con Artists in China

Bros got to be aware of the huge number of con artists all over China. They used all kind of creative "tricks" to con the innocents, foreigner as well as local. Some of the tricks are fairly simple but others are quite "creative" I would say.

I like to share a effective con job staged by some con artist in the Lowu area.

High End mobile phone for Sale:

This con artist will find some reasons to approach the target like asking for direction, borrow a lighter etc. Then he will bring out a popular high end model like the Samsung E700A, the Nokia 7200 or the Motorola V600a etc. You will asked the target to try calling with the phone which had many "ladies" photo in it. This is to show that the phone is working fine and that the phone actually below to a lady and he stole it. He asked for a fairly attractive for it and expect counter offer in return. After soem nego, he will accept a reasonable offer. Money and hp exchanged and he is gone.... The target will later on realised that the phone cannot be turned on. It's actually a "dummy" phone that the shop used as display. Looks very much like the real one from the outside but it's empty inside..... Actually during while negotiating with the target, the con artist had switched the real phone with the "dummy".....

From what I knew, a hkey friend of mine had fallen for it, so was one Captain, a native from Sichuan living in SZ for 8 years and worked in a restaurant we patronised regularly...... so this con job is quite effective.....

So bro please beware........
Old 17-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Con Artists in China

Great info for all chiongster!!!
Thks
Old 20-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wenzhouxian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you are in Shanghai Nanjin Street, try not to respond to girls (usually work in pairs) when they approach you for time or direction etc. They will usually ask you to buy them drink nearby after you've responded to their asking for time or direction. You will be brought to their "pre-selected" cafe and ended up paying 10 to 20 times for common drinks.

Also, when you are in or around major city train stations, make sure you don't look "too blur" or "too curious". You will be targetted and it is not uncommon to see day-light robbery (thief snatching gold chain etc), let alone having your pocket and wallet being picked.
Old 21-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even in countries like Australia and Spain, I have friends who have had their money robbed by Street walkers.

Sharing one of their experiences; Friend was bored, drove down to the infamous St. Kilda strip in Melbourne. He saw this red-head and immediately picked her up. According to my friend, he had to pay her first upon agreeing on the fee (this is where she notices where he would keep his wallet following payment), then she would direct him to drive to a secluded street corner and park the car facing a wall with a small road behind him. Once parked, she would request for him to remove his pants to his knees while in the drivers' seat. She then starts to flaunt her breast and start getting him excited followed by teasing his lil'brother....

To distract him further, she has her acomplices drive a slow moving car, often stopping behind his car, with headlights fully on. This would get my friend worried as cops might pull up anytime (Street prostitution is legal but doing it in your car isn't). Chic would pretend to be excited and moan loudly and kept on moving her hands so she will accidentally trigger the headlights and horn of his car. The girl would then tell him to relax and kept giving him a HJ faking as a BJ (don't ask me how, thats what he said) and because he was frustated with the passing cars and the in-car distractions, he told her to stop and leave.

After she goes, he immdiately drives off in fear of a police car stopping him. WHen he returns back home, he realises that his wallet, while intact, is empty - Credit Cards, Cash, Drivers License....

In review - the passing car was a chief distraction, while the horn and flash light and loup moaning is where the girl would get into action with digging into his pockets. The HJ or BJ was really not to get him suspicious afterall thats what hes there for....

Bottom line is, my friend got robbed and he couldn't do a thing (eg. report to the police etc). THese people work as syndicates and are grouped to seek & rob.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 21-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Samster

Just realised the thread was about China. Anyway, back to the main topic...heres another tip:

If you visit places like Guangzhou or even Shenzhen, you will definitely come across touts offering to change "HKD" or "USD". DO NOT ENTERTAIN THEM.

No matter how attractive their rates are, stay away. They will either give you fake notes, less notes or even dissappear with your money. I know alot of you will say - NOT POSSIBLE, I"M CAREFUL. But trust me, I've heard so many countless accounts of visitors telling me of their mishaps with these bastards. They are so professional at doing these tricks, you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Notably, you can see them outside China Hotel.....near the MacDonalds..

So guys, you have been warned.
Old 21-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
traummy is one of the Best!traummy is one of the Best!traummy is one of the Best!

Dun be too kind hearted or tink you r smarter in china........
you were walking on the street sight seeing. Someone call you from behind say you drop your wallet. you turn around and there is a wallet on the floor.the someone walk to you and pick up the wallet asking is the wallet yours.while you were about to answer NO, the someone open up the wallet and review inside pack with full of cash! So you saw it and you think maybe it is your wallet(because you tink the someone tink is yours too). The someone not stupid and look into your eyes and say dun tink the wallet is yours but willing to split the money in the wallet with you.
So you agree and you both walk to a small alley and start to split the cash.
Then a gang walk into the alley and in the gang a person shout his wallet stolen.
the very moment all eyes fall on you and the money in your hand.
you get confronted. the someone disappear(same group as the gang). The gang start to threaten you and even start to physical with you. And at the end......they will take everything you have with you...your money..your watch....your belongings....and claim that all your belongings are probably stolen too.
walk away with all your belongings in the broad day light and still shouting and scolding you a thief!!!

This is just one of the example you will encounter.
Old 23-05-2004, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Why not talk abt local here too? I have encounter a few times where these people claim that they are "holy man" and they can read your fortune. They claim that they are from overseas. THey will tell u abt your luck signs, and talk abt GOD and so on. They will give you some advice that are common, AND WAT THEY WANT IS $$$, OR DONATION, BUT THEY WILL NEVER SAY THAT UNTIL TO THE END.

1.They ask you to think of a number and he will write down, past to your hand
2. ASk you to pick a flower you like.
3. And color you like.

OF course, before that, he will write the numbers and color and name of the flower on a paper and ask you to hold it. Then when you are being asked abt the colors and flowers and number you like most, it appears on the paper.

TAKE CARE ALL BROTHERS. THIS IS A SCAM. They will try to lead you into believing that they are very powerful and then they will say that you are in trouble, usually a woman who tried to harm you or if you are a gal, a guy will try to harm you. Then they will ask for donations and so on..

Usually, they are Indians, they claim to have been a monk or wat ever in the past. THey are not holy man or wat so ever.

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! UNLESS YOU WANT TO PART WITH YOUR $$$$$. THEY ARE VERFY SMOOTH TALKERS AS WELL

IF ALL ABOVE FAILS, THEY ASK IF YOU CAN HELP THEM WITH THEIR TRAVELLING FEES.

Watch it, they are very smooth talkers as well.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-05-2004, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by traummy
Dun be too kind hearted or tink you r smarter in china........
you were walking on the street sight seeing. Someone call you from behind say you drop your wallet. you turn around and there is a wallet on the floor.the someone walk to you and pick up the wallet asking is the wallet yours.while you were about to answer NO, the someone open up the wallet and review inside pack with full of cash! So you saw it and you think maybe it is your wallet(because you tink the someone tink is yours too). The someone not stupid and look into your eyes and say dun tink the wallet is yours but willing to split the money in the wallet with you.
So you agree and you both walk to a small alley and start to split the cash.
Then a gang walk into the alley and in the gang a person shout his wallet stolen.
the very moment all eyes fall on you and the money in your hand.
you get confronted. the someone disappear(same group as the gang). The gang start to threaten you and even start to physical with you. And at the end......they will take everything you have with you...your money..your watch....your belongings....and claim that all your belongings are probably stolen too.
walk away with all your belongings in the broad day light and still shouting and scolding you a thief!!!

This is just one of the example you will encounter.
I have seen that in BeiJing. In fact you can see it more than 3times in the morning if you are walking in BJ alone.
Haha.......sometimes a lil greed is enough to get you a well learnt lesson and also set you back by quite a big sum.
Just be careful with your own belongings and don't be greedy.
Then you will be a safe globetrotter.
Old 23-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Another incident that happens is touting for customers.
They will claim that they know of joints that has pretty gals and its cheap.
Not economical but cheap.
In the end you pay above market rates and end up DIY in the hotel.

Be with the locals you know well that is not out to con you and I am sure you can be enjoying yourself no matter which part of the globe you are.
Old 24-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro newyorker88, I guess sometimes locals here are just afraid of troubles. It has been instilled in us by the gabermen - pay pay and pay..

So sometimes, i think even if some ppl know they are scams, they want less problems and jus pay them a bit to get them on their way. Especially when they see that these ppl can be so "accurate" with their number/color "magic", then they could probably do harm to them if they refuse..
Old 24-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pary
Bro newyorker88, I guess sometimes locals here are just afraid of troubles. It has been instilled in us by the gabermen - pay pay and pay..

So sometimes, i think even if some ppl know they are scams, they want less problems and jus pay them a bit to get them on their way. Especially when they see that these ppl can be so "accurate" with their number/color "magic", then they could probably do harm to them if they refuse..
I have encountered a few of them, scruntise their words, actions and so on...

THat is how I come to conclusion that they are fakes you see. They try to buy your "trust" by showing you that they are able to predict your numbers and flowers in this case that I write abt. It is actually predictable for these things, from they way they talk

There are so other cases where they say all they want. End of it, they ask for $$$.

Even this topic is not really sex related. I am writing this for the purpose that some tricksters involve sex as well.

So far, I have never heard of any medium who claim that they can "clean others" by having sex with the victim.....

I am sure those more reputatable mediums are able to help others becos they are asked by higher powers to do so.

A bit off track, but the message is there are alot of tricksters out there, be it sex or $$$.

Good Day

Old 24-05-2004, 02:22 PM
tennis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
I have encountered a few of them, scruntise their words, actions and so on...

THat is how I come to conclusion that they are fakes you see. They try to buy your "trust" by showing you that they are able to predict your numbers and flowers in this case that I write abt. It is actually predictable for these things, from they way they talk

There are so other cases where they say all they want. End of it, they ask for $$$.

Even this topic is not really sex related. I am writing this for the purpose that some tricksters involve sex as well.

So far, I have never heard of any medium who claim that they can "clean others" by having sex with the victim.....

I am sure those more reputatable mediums are able to help others becos they are asked by higher powers to do so.

A bit off track, but the message is there are alot of tricksters out there, be it sex or $$$.

Good Day
Something I'll like to contribute for those who parties alot......

If you're in one of those pubs or disco in Hengshan road, don't be fooled by those gals that comes in group offering you companionship. These gals often would tell you that they only asked for drinks, which takes up 60RMB (actual cost of 20 - 30 only). They would then return and keep you company for the next five to ten mins. Next they would start asking you to pay for 180 RMB so that they can sit with you the entire nighth, forget it! The additional 180 would last most another 15 mins and they would somehow find excuses to leave. I've seen and heard alot of foreign guys going to those pubs and been conned many times. These are worst than butterflies...........

Also, if you're in Shenzhen or Guangzhou, avoid taking pubile buses. In fact, avoid taking buses in any part of China as there are group operating on public transport that pick your wallet, should you resist or report any that you've spotted, the next thing you'll get is a good trashing with punches and kicks. So beware.................

Walking along the streets could prove to be "adventurous" at times. Avoid donating money to those beggers that approach you, for giving to one in an invitation to all. Beware when a small cute little kid walking behind or beside you, these are trained professional pick pockets that has a quota to meet by their "operating units".
Old 24-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis
Something I'll like to contribute for those who parties alot......

If you're in one of those pubs or disco in Hengshan road, don't be fooled by those gals that comes in group offering you companionship. These gals often would tell you that they only asked for drinks, which takes up 60RMB (actual cost of 20 - 30 only). They would then return and keep you company for the next five to ten mins. Next they would start asking you to pay for 180 RMB so that they can sit with you the entire nighth, forget it! The additional 180 would last most another 15 mins and they would somehow find excuses to leave. I've seen and heard alot of foreign guys going to those pubs and been conned many times. These are worst than butterflies...........

Also, if you're in Shenzhen or Guangzhou, avoid taking pubile buses. In fact, avoid taking buses in any part of China as there are group operating on public transport that pick your wallet, should you resist or report any that you've spotted, the next thing you'll get is a good trashing with punches and kicks. So beware.................

Walking along the streets could prove to be "adventurous" at times. Avoid donating money to those beggers that approach you, for giving to one in an invitation to all. Beware when a small cute little kid walking behind or beside you, these are trained professional pick pockets that has a quota to meet by their "operating units".
Heard abt the beggers, but as for the bus... I heard that there will be a group that gamble. Dont join in, the group "gang up" liao. If you play with them, u are likely to be the losing party.

Also heard that those selling items that looks good, but if you buy, they give you a new package and things arent wat they turn out to be. Just beware too.

Old 26-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Samster

Just a few days ago, some guy was at the bank nearby my office, withdrawing around 300,000rmb. Within minutes leaving the bank, he was assulted by some guy outside. The victim was defiant into giving way and fought back by throwing punches despite the assailant threatening with a knife. Just as the victim was about to escape, the robber thumped from behind and slit his throat so deep he bled to death within minutes.....

If you think this is a remote incident, think again. This type of daylight robbery, according to my finance girls who frequent the bank daily, is the 4th time its happening in this month alone.

Guangzhou is in fact one of the most notorious cities in China till one newspapers once say and I quote "Spring Festival- The Unofficial Gathering of Robbers and Pickpockets in Guangzhou" Alot of these evil bastards would travel thousands of miles to come to GZ to try their luck with such crimes. Whats worse is that many resort to doing so in GZ because theres just so many people here in transit and these criminals MUST bring home something to show for Chinese New Year.
Old 26-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

During my last visit to SZ, I actually witness a "syndicate" of pickpockets operating RIGHT infront of me...

There are 2 kids (I think abt 8-10 yrs old) acting as if they are playing around in the broad daylight, whereby there are 2 adults that will be walking (2-4 metres) behind them. Once they spotted a target, one of the kids will "acidentally" knock onto the "prey" and fell down. Normal reaction for us, will be to help the kid up to their feet, then the other kid will sneak from behinds and pickpocket either his HP or wallet.

In the event that they are spotted / caught, the 2 adults walking behind will act as if that they are trying to catch the kids, creating a havoc situation whereby the kids will disappear into the alley...

According to my china friend, we SHALL NOT alert or shout if we spotted them at "work" because it will result in a thrashing by a larger group of their pals within the vinicity.... often end up seriously injured...

Pls be aware
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1