The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Boat Quay area pubs are expensive with LDs costing from 50 - 70 SGD depending on the pub. I wonder, do the pubs still get repeat customers who can afford to splurge on LDs twice or thrice a week.

Bro Keong, can you ping me the name/ location of the somerset pubs you are referring to. I have been to 1 place a long time ago, but didn't get any action there on that day.
Somerset pubs a bit hit-and-miss, depending on batch. Nowadays very much less wilder than before. All depends on the girl and chemistry with you. Go for the pubs with sofa, the girls can sit with you or on you... 😀

However, don't expect playability to be like Duxton or Fast n Furious pubs. Those days are long gone.

You'd get better playability at OT.

Cheers and have fun,
K
Old 07-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

OT still the best..
So many choices..
Old 07-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
OT still the best..
So many choices..
Which part of OT?
Old 08-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtsyl View Post
U talking about the pub Fast N Furious at cuppage last time ah? Long Long gone
Had some good memories at fast and furious and Tokyo drift.

Remember last time for bonking, you can strike a deal with the pub and they will instruct the girl to bring you to a "vacant" pub at level 3.

The girl would use a key to open the door and to my surprise, the vacant pub was actually quite neat and ambience was not bad too. Being brought to one of the small ktv room within the pub where all the action started.

The downside was that the room was not very well lit nor ventilated. Ended up having nice sweaty sex on the leather sofa in almost total silence. I could hear our echoes as we moaned haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Boat Quay area pubs are expensive with LDs costing from 50 - 70 SGD depending on the pub. I wonder, do the pubs still get repeat customers who can afford to splurge on LDs twice or thrice a week.

Bro Keong, can you ping me the name/ location of the somerset pubs you are referring to. I have been to 1 place a long time ago, but didn't get any action there on that day.
Beer Inn has the lowest LD now at $55.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
coolknight959 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts would like to know where issit
Old 11-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any brothers have any new Pinoy joints,?I agree the scene is pretty bad these days... Now a days just sticking to the usual ones even though costly....

Anyone know about a place with room please let me know I can share what all I know
Old 12-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Tokyo drift was one of the best. any similar joint pls share..
Old 12-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
just to share
just receive info that
you should all blacklist the following places

1. Lucky Plaza

Reasons:
Too much frequent police patrols
Price for a jug of beer can easily be around $239
Women there are really pushy and if u use your big head you can avoid them at all costs
Security has been tightened up recently as they have a new Indian Club thus frequent police visits in that area due to young
punks creating violnece and troubles
Avoid levels 2/3/6 unless u dont mind donating your money to them
There is no more bar fines anymore so be wise no point buying them exorbitant prices drinks
Jug of beer costing $239 including ladies "points"? There's one place here tower of beer costs $300 including 25 "points" for ladies drinks, up to oneself whether wanna get how many ladies to sit with you and they will split the "points" amongst themselves.

Heard that fewer customers come to LP since they started scanning IC after 2300/0000 hrs at the front entrance and loading bay behind. But if you're driving and park there, can by-pass this
Old 12-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laihongg View Post
Last month I went, still have 2nd floor. Hafta buy $180 - $200 worth of LDs (18 to 20 "shots" of tequila or 3 bottles of Heineken) iirc to book a room for an hour. True, practically anything goes, depends on chemistry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1booblover View Post
Any brothers have any new Pinoy joints,?I agree the scene is pretty bad these days... Now a days just sticking to the usual ones even though costly....

Anyone know about a place with room please let me know I can share what all I know
You mean THAT place with private KTV rooms upstairs? Last went there about 2 months ago. Pricewise still about the same, can use the room for 2 hours if I'm not wrong. Just bring "helmet" in case of emergency, if you know what I mean.

But for that kind of price, there's another pub where you can quota the girl for the night and bring her back after work at 3 AM, and overnight with her.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

there is a pinoy joint at parklane mall basement leh. same floor as mcdonalds. anyone tried?
Old 15-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious, is there any pinoy pub at the west side?
Old 17-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
there is a pinoy joint at parklane mall basement leh. same floor as mcdonalds. anyone tried?
It's called De Bar. Depends on the batch but the last one year I see quite horrible the quality of the girls working there. And the 1st drink they order is already $60. Too expensive in my opinion. I can get prettier girls elsewhere for that price.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Where is a good place to go today?
Have some drinks and ladies.
Cheers.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
randomx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know Janice from Peyton Place in OT? I met her a couple nights ago when in there for a quick beer to check the place out. Didn't buy any LDs, so no action, but chatted with her and promised to come back another day... She's damn pretty with slim sexy body that I wanna have some fun with...but not if it costs a fortune in LDs and no happy ending! Anyone have experience with her before and can tell what to expect and the damage? (Or with any other girls there? I didn't see any others that I liked but guess they all operate the same way.)
I read somewhere that there's a private room in peyton where the girls will do wherever u want if they like u and u spend enough...can anyone confirm and give details, how much need spend etc?
Thanks in advance to any bros who can help, I'll write a FR if I get some action with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1