The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Does anyone know which ml allow video recording?
I can get you the answers.. But let me say this.. What is the point behind the question?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I can get you the answers.. But let me say this.. What is the point behind the question?
For self pleasure
Old 17-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't use it for self pcc material.....

I definitely won't be sharing with anyone else if you were thinking about that.
Old 17-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's the way bro! Then we can speak freely.

Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but years ago, there was this brothel-styled FL stable with a booking procedure that got me really thinking.

1. I SMS and confirm booking.
2. Go to house, CCTV captures my face.
3. Once inside house, FL will SMS to stable my phone number to reconfirm my booking and the time I arrived.
4. When I leave, FL again sms stable.

Now, the stable has my number and face.

If I wrote a FR immediately with recognizable details like time, the okt (who always monitors SBF) will now have my face, my number and my SB nick linked.

Now if I really pissed off the stable by writing something really bad in SB, the stable who probably has connections in a Telco, can easily have a paid-off employee trace my number.

Now the stable has my face, my number, my SB nick, my real name and my address.

Don't think we experience this kind of process now. But I rather err on the side of caution. We are responsible for our own safety. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Cheong smartly bros
Not just with sex forum. Basically we should keep our identify and online personas separate.

Unless you use it for work else , there is no need for you to identify yourself.

The facebook security breach is already a warning for most . I admire those who use their own phone number for the booking and then kpkb about receiving unsolicited msgs. You deserve it
Old 17-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
later got ppl ask if you are CCS lol
Old 17-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
notice syt anxin change her dp and squeeze out some cleavage from her xiaolongbao.
Got MR? Is it the slg one?
Old 17-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not just with sex forum. Basically we should keep our identify and online personas separate.

Unless you use it for work else , there is no need for you to identify yourself.

The facebook security breach is already a warning for most . I admire those who use their own phone number for the booking and then kpkb about receiving unsolicited msgs. You deserve it
True. Even take lift to ML place also good to camouflage by pressing higher floors unless it is already the top floor. And some places the lift lobby announce to the whole world when the lift doors open...
Old 17-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Before I forget, I saw Tang Tang last week.

Not gonna write a full blown fr as already a lot of frs here.

She reminds me of ning xia from last year and coincidentally living in the same area. Very down to earth feel and feels real when she gives you her attention. She does use the phone quite a bit but I'm OK with that.

Her bj is pretty good. And her boobs are so soft! Yummy!

One thing I noticed tho is that she doesn't shower with me both times. So I'm not sure if she's hygienic enough because I licked those boobs like there's no tomorrow!
Old 17-01-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Does anyone know which ml allow video recording?
Don’t know anyone but I just share some other ML that had taken a sex video of me before
For whatever reason I don’t know I just thought nothing of it at that time and she never did share with me after

No face was captured but now that I think back is also quite scary
Somewhere out there she might have posted it for her advertising purpose or what
Old 17-01-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Always wondered where this YY moved to. Haven't seen her since her hotel stint.. Glad to know her service still good..
Usually i will avoid runway. But somehow her look entice me to give a try
Look discount 10%. Is her. Body slim and Boobs tiny. Fresh towel.
Massage totally skipped.
Sensual was gd. FN. Full roaming.
She not the gentle sweet type. More like wild seductive mistress.
Rtm. Likely.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro I think you should go visit Shu Qi in that room. It might do a world of wonders for detoxification, especially if you still have demons to face
No la, she’s also not my type, personality wise
How they can be similar but so different, I cannot understand
Old 17-01-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
No la, she’s also not my type, personality wise
How they can be similar but so different, I cannot understand
How different are they? Angel seems to be the bubbly type, how about her friend?
Old 17-01-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
later got ppl ask if you are CCS lol
Kee chiu or not?

What I actually wanted to say was, no one in their right mind will share MLs willing to do that.. Even if got share no way the ML will agree to such a demand.. There has to be a certain level of trust and familiarity first to get things moving..

My take is don’t take the risk engaging in such activities cuz you never know if it will come back to bite you.. Plenty of “safer” avenues to cater to self-pleasuring..

Old 17-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How different are they? Angel seems to be the bubbly type, how about her friend?
SQ a bit siao ding dong, and can easily play the role of a mistress..

But she a bit too skinny for me and her kar chng flat and droopy looking one..

I think I’m willing to RTM her one more time.. See how lor..

Old 17-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Usually i will avoid runway. But somehow her look entice me to give a try
Look discount 10%. Is her. Body slim and Boobs tiny. Fresh towel.
Massage totally skipped.
Sensual was gd. FN. Full roaming.
She not the gentle sweet type. More like wild seductive mistress.
Rtm. Likely.
Haha I actually thought she was one of the rare MLs who looked similar or even slightly better than her advertised pics but always a bit hesitant to go back cos I found her a bit too skinny for my liking and her butt seems kinda flat...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1