The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Most expensive is usually Bubble Tea at most.
This one I will get from Sweet Talk, not from those overpriced $5-$6 BBT crap..

Too many BBT stalls popping up now, and so many people happily stuffing themselves with sugar overload.. Yucks..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you also did not get her to blow you??? What's going on???

Bro tell me you got her to bj you!
seems like BJ no longer on menu?
Old 11-01-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for bringing food and being extra caring. Let's be honest. We all do it because we want to get into their pussies.
This also applies to the gal outside whom you want to date.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
seems like BJ no longer on menu?
It was never meant to be inside in the first place.. Read the previous pages.. Whether or not you believe it's the ML's doing is up to you..

Old 11-01-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This also applies to the gal outside whom you want to date.
But for girls we want to date...some of us really do wanna settle down with them ma. World of difference from MLs. But well. We all know for a fact many bros do date the pretty MLs out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one I will get from Sweet Talk, not from those overpriced $5-$6 BBT crap..

Too many BBT stalls popping up now, and so many people happily stuffing themselves with sugar overload.. Yucks..
Haha. I've ever only gotten tau hui zui only from nearby stall. Or $2 orange juice
Old 11-01-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quite sure she has RTC
I used to lurk the HC threads a lot.

I never liked XH.
Don't fancy Vera either.

Tried various JG on adverts. Some are ok, but mostly mehh
Some are horrid.

Haven't found a new default maintenance person :/
Well I found these more recent posts about her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Reminds me of the legendary Soda who massage your ball and dig your prostate to reduce the inflammation of your prostate gland... Shouting and screaming with ecstacy.

Unfortunately she not going to take any new bros after the rough handling and fright by AV...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Actually super over rated juagen. Cannot fight with D cup sexy Thai Soda who is trained in the famous Thai Temple. Disappointing
WASTED MAN never got to try her at least once..

Old 11-01-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
As for bringing food and being extra caring. Let's be honest. We all do it because we want to get into their pussies.
You might be right.. In hindsight got 1 ml, first visit tao huay zui, last visit mala tang.. Wah move 1 decimal place sia.. I think I fell into the kc trap.. Lucky gone back for good liao..

Jkjk, later all the rich wallys laugh at me..
Old 11-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But for girls we want to date...some of us really do wanna settle down with them ma. World of difference from MLs. But well. We all know for a fact many bros do date the pretty MLs out.
The initial stages are still the same.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
You might be right.. In hindsight got 1 ml, first visit tao huay zui, last visit mala tang.. Wah move 1 decimal place sia.. I think I fell into the kc trap.. Lucky gone back for good liao..
Wah biang, you say until like give luxury LV bag like that. Food lah, just food. We got to eat, they got to eat, nothing much. The ones that don't ask for food, I don't mind on the way get a packet.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah biang, you say until like give luxury LV bag like that. Food lah, just food. We got to eat, they got to eat, nothing much. The ones that don't ask for food, I don't mind on the way get a packet.
Exactly bro.. Was trying to make a point that it's not branded we're buying. So no, not really, not exactly buying food to get pussies..
Old 11-01-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried this?
https://sglonelyguy.org/shishi-massage/

Recently like a lot more fake photos on SLG.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Well I found these more recent posts about her..

WASTED MAN never got to try her at least once..
They were reminiscing about the past la.
When I had Soda's ctc, she was on ORD mood and didn't have a chance to book and visit.

Then before I knew it she RTC liao. I usually take the hype with a pinch of salt.
Vera has so much hype too. But minusing any (subpar) bodily specials, her JG alone is very normal only.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
夏天 gave me the most fits and anxiety.. Led me on a wild goose chase for weeks before finally securing a booking with her.. Glad I persisted till the end..

AL took me a few days.. SS not so bad first time reply liao..

You just try lor once or twice a day to book TB.. Beats doing nothing and waiting for the hype to die down..
I wish to book TB but not now, I support other regulars first. SS is leaving soon, hopefully she will be back soon but can't take anything for granted. Amei promised to be back soon but no news. So just support and enjoy the full hour with her before she leaves.

As for the food issue, I've come to realized most likely if you ask they will reject, as they are quite well stocked with food. I don't remember any ML playing victim card at least for me, because I feel it can be a great turn off. There were MLs who would pretend to talk aBout branded goods, but I pretend I don't know any (which honestly I don't know much) )to cut off the conversation.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
i wonder how you guys, can be so motivated and protect yourself so well from all this trap, i guess it still up to experience
Sorry to hear your predicament but I agree with Bro Kopiosteve, just dun get into this mess. I myself started this ML game late....mid career, mid marriage....mid-life (crisis?). I rationalise that what I'm doing is simply a transaction. And I'm playing catch up.

The hard truth is that any relationship with an ML -if you call it that - is built on that $$ transaction. It won't be the same without the $$ and the MLs accept all sorts of clients simply because they have a need for $$.

My regular MLs know my likes and foibles well enough. I make no bones about what I want and need and expect they will acquiesce. Where I feel comfortable and feted the ML will enjoy the benefits of patronage and a decent tip fro the added effort.Where there is no "gum" - well no hard feelings - 1 man's meat is another's poison.

But that does not mean I treat them wrong. On the contrary kindness and civility begets its own reward. MLs like to be treated well - but there are bros who will spend $$ unnecessarily to impress them and inflate their egos. Then the claim their adverts are wron they dun do BJ, they are tired and their entire service level suffers. But all that happens also because we stoke their egos through great FRs with the resultant demands.

But what keeps me sane is I know that I mean little to them and that is the reality check we all need to keep our heads screwed on straight.

Anyway been busy and have hit the bucket list I put up last weekend and have visited 3 lasses so far this week with 2 more this weekend. Most of the FRs contributed by the bros on them are largely accurate so no reason to chew the fat unnecessarily. So far 1 meets the mark so she'll join the rotation list . Hopefully there will be one more to the list this weekend and I'd have replaced my 2 leavers ZZ and MM.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I always follow Hebe golden advice, if booking a ML makes you feel unhappy then she is not the one for you..We spend $$ to buy happy ending!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Indeed. Hebe respects her clients, and I felt happy with her.
I wonder how's Hebe doing. Hope she's fine.
Yeah Hebe brought up this point with me as well. She follows through with her own advice and always tries her best to give me the best experience within her limits. Every time I try someone else when she's not free, I always find it hard to get an experience close to what I got with her. Been missing her for weeks now, hope things are OK and she can return here after CNY.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1