The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Evening everyone !

Anyone has tried this ML before ?
https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage/

How was the session like ?

Thanks
Old 24-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Chickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have went before anqi. Looks is about 80%. The rest is sop. Service wise there are many better ones. Lirou,tianniu, youyou are better.
Old 24-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
Haven't written MR for a long time, this Summer although not as tok kong as the legendary Summer. It is still worth a recommendation.

https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Location: near the famous fish head steamboat, a bit far if you walk from MRT, but MRT+BUS very accessible. I like this place because it is very quiet.

Look: 8.5/10 (someone commented the video meitu too much, but i assure you that except for the skin tone. others is WYSIWYG)

Body : 9/10 (Nice natural boob, C size.)

Massage: 8/10 (Very good with strength and technique, surprised to see a beauty able to deliver this level of massage)

Sensual : 8/10 (If this part improved, she could be AP for sure. She has limited patterns but hands very warm, soft and gentle. 3.5G roaming, touching from outside.)

Overall, a very friendly beauty, loves chatting with her too.

RTM: Most likely when vitamin M top up
Thanks bro have been eyeing her for quite some time
Target list gets longer
Old 24-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Evening everyone !

[url]https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage

Thanks
Not bad la this an-qi, very good at massage and not too bad juagen, imo can go for 90mins la. But sensual and gfe very lacking, so should be only for solid massage and maintenance purposes.

Location abit hard to get to but is definitely discreet la. Figure nothing to shout about, 3g roaming, wears quite nice lingerie though so hahahahah.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
They can be sweet liars. One regular ML lied sweetly to another Bro in my presence. She aeroplaned him but told him that she would not charge for his next date.
Like that good deal mah.....got free session
Old 24-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
She betted that the Bro will not ditch her and will also pay for his next appointment. That’s what I surmised.
definitely not me, i will jump at this foc session.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Evening everyone !

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage/

How was the session like ?

Thanks

Her for her service attitude and professionalism. Her massage and GFE is really unrivalled, especially for me since
Old 24-09-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Once in a blue moon feel like a decent massage, hence booked the much raved massage princess..7th Princess. FR below for those on the fence about her.

https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/

What you should know:
1. She is pre milf
2. Face discount around 25% but it's definitely her in the pictures
3. Don't expect porcelain smooth facial complexion.
4. Not exactly a great conversationalist but not to the extent awkward silence

Now the good bits:
1. Massage packs a punch, as verified by many
2. She maintained her figure VERY WELL, easily put many other younger ML to shame.
3. Don't recall seeing this mentioned much about her but she have a pair of ample boobs for her petite frame. Not saggy, great for groping. Feels natural to me.
4. Talks in a sweet voice, loves singing along the songs she plays during the session (which helps make up the lack in chitchat)
5. Her pre HJ dick massage is awesome and one can easily misfire if have not released in a while.
6. Her service level is top notch. Showers you, pour drink, fetch shoes. Not overbearing, just nice imo.
7. HJ is done cowgirl style with pussy (panties on) grinding and her skillful hand jerking you off, encouraging you to play with her lovely pair. She is actually reasonably accommodating for an ML whom main selling point is massage. Just ask nicely, don't be forceful and take cues from her reactions. If no she will tell you so.

Overall she is a great option if you want a solid massage in a high end condo which is very well kept, relaxing ambience with nice songs (and her singing lol), non rushy service oriented delivery, end with HJ which imo is way better than a lot of other MLs whom can't massage at all and service attitude lacking.

In my RTM list whenever I feel like a good relaxing massage
Old 24-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Once in a blue moon feel like a decent massage, hence booked the much raved massage princess..7th Princess. FR below for those on the fence about her.

https://sglonelyguy.org/seventh-princess-massage/
Thanks for getting me off the fence bro. Been KIV-ing her for the longest time. Looks like I need to schedule a visit liao...
Old 24-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kerri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newcomer to the scene, cheers to all bros, my humble report on Tian Xing

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

Booked her purely because those boobs look good in the photos and many good reviews on her.

Very happy with the visit. Super nice boobs. Her figure is very womanly. After the massage came the sensual. The sensual is really omg eye opener. The bbbj also very shiok and comfortable. I already made up my mind to book her again in 2 days. She mentioned to me that she is going back to China soon, she still not so sure if she coming back or not.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Thanks for getting me off the fence bro. Been KIV-ing her for the longest time. Looks like I need to schedule a visit liao...
No problem bro! Just manage expectations on the looks department (as compared to the pictures) and don't expect a sensual queen. Everything else is pretty good imo. Cheers
Old 24-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I thought she is very selective already.... that’s unfortunate.
selective until even RTM customers she also aeroplane. She fly me boeing again last week....after confirm the previous night, reach there....n radio silence.

sometimes i also dunno whether to pity her or what.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo bro, zap by what? A pea shooter? A water pistol? Lol.

A few days ago, I kenna a Howitzer 155 hor! Only one zapper and down 60 points!!! Wonder who is a 60 power account

Anyway, go to exchange thread lor, your 7 points will be very welcomed.
Lol me too. Makes me think v hard who is that big cannon here that can blow off so many points. Must be legendary...
Old 24-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Bad news!! Natalie/Carol was threatened by a guy today and was force stop work go back home town
wtf... while we usually protect the bros sometimes just wish we can call out who are these bastards in real life and make sure these scums run away far far to not spoil our fun...
Old 24-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
selective until even RTM customers she also aeroplane. She fly me boeing again last week....after confirm the previous night, reach there....n radio silence.

sometimes i also dunno whether to pity her or what.
Radio silence all the way? Never even message you after that? Really is..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1