The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Maybe that’s where we see character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It's seems like it's all about unlocking now. Lol. This thread turning into FL thread haha. I guess I'm also guilty of it. A lot! Even those SN ones.

Anyway, I guess I missed it before when off menu items were just between the ML and the customer. We held it as a special interaction, and kept it private. And if it was discussed, it was discussed with respect and integrity.

Now it is becoming very transactional which has changed the game. And we openly insinuate whom, what and when with little regard.

Oh well, change will always be a constant.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It's seems like it's all about unlocking now. Lol. This thread turning into FL thread haha. I guess I'm also guilty of it. A lot! Even those SN ones.

Anyway, I guess I missed it before when off menu items were just between the ML and the customer. We held it as a special interaction, and kept it private. And if it was discussed, it was discussed with respect and integrity.

Now it is becoming very transactional which has changed the game. And we openly insinuate whom, what and when with little regard.

Oh well, change will always be a constant.
like always some part of the post will be praising himself lol. same kind like baotohk. that ego just wont allow it like people never unlock before. Then blame himself guilty of it while talking about next point of missing the days where off menu is kept? what???. No wonder when saying unlock must even add "SN ones" so people know how zai he is. So you mean you missed those times but because want to show off too much bo bian say out? i know i know...even the SN ones. great! you are the legend! what a way to be guilty of. you cant just pull it off better as a legend man!

can share who you have unlocked that is still here? since game has already changed like you said. you wouldn't mind right?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Maybe that’s where we see character?
you mean those guilty ones?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
like always some part of the post will be praising himself lol. same kind like baotohk. that ego just wont allow it like people never unlock before. Then blame himself guilty of it while talking about next point of missing the days where off menu is kept? what???. No wonder when saying unlock must even add "SN ones" so people know how zai he is. So you mean you missed those times but because want to show off too much bo bian say out? i know i know...even the SN ones. great! you are the legend! what a way to be guilty of. you cant just pull it off better as a legend man!

can share who you have unlocked that is still here? since game has already changed like you said. you wouldn't mind right?
Don’t trust anything you read online..

A lot of big cannon fairies here.. Same like EDMW..

You want to believe you go ahead lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
great. messaging 3 of them for fk price now!
Are you seriously deprived? Why are you so bent on this unlocking. Being like a vengeful man full of angst and coming vack as a premium donor member helps with your ego? I suppose so.

Maturity helps in getting into the good shoes of ML, remember that.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Often see bro posted AR style , what’s AR ?
Augmented reality..

Very shiok de is new technology intro by the ML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Are you seriously deprived? Why are you so bent on this unlocking. Being like a vengeful man full of angst and coming vack as a premium donor member helps with your ego? I suppose so.

wow double standards... people can do it i cannot sia. yea i started it. nice one! hahahaha. is it because of post frequency now? giving you an excuse first since other lao jiao can. never unlock tian niu jealous izzit? haha.

help with ego? i spend what i needed so i can post faster? simple solution. you think like some poor idiot who complain about giving gifts to MLs? its just because thats what they lack of. rich people spend what they have in excess to gain time. btw i am not rich, just point out the fact that i spend to solve a issue, not about ego. lmao.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

oh btw on messaging fk price. thats what newbie who read it will do. not me. like i am the root cause. pussy sia only know how to aim me with low reputation points
Old 23-07-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
oh btw on messaging fk price. thats what newbie who read it will do. not me. like i am the root cause. pussy sia only know how to aim me with low reputation points
Anyway, there is no need to be jealous of anyone. Including you. You can be vengeful all you want.

As the saying goes, and I still thinks it, empty vessels make the most noise.

Free to say whatever we want and free to believe whichever. Don't be an asshole can liao.

Others may say there is no need to feed the troll. I have never seen one that thinks this forum is stupid with stupid wisdom and yet donate and cling on to it though. First time.

Advice for those obsessed with unlocking. Buy a dildo and unlock yourself. First step. For those that get the joke.

Oh btw, my friend also unlock ALL the AP last season. Everyone of them.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
Sanji is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Tried Natalie recently and she is indeed service queen ! Did so many things within 60 mins

Look : 7.5
Boobs : 32A/B
CBJ : 9
Nuru : 9

Maybe I was lucky , first time tried her and successful.

Often see bro posted AR style , what’s AR ?
She do AR? Ass rim ?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Anyway, there is no need to be jealous of anyone. Including you. You can be vengeful all you want.

As the saying goes, and I still thinks it, empty vessels make the most noise.

Free to say whatever we want and free to believe whichever. Don't be an asshole can liao.

Others may say there is no need to feed the troll. I have never seen one that thinks this forum is stupid with stupid wisdom and yet donate and cling on to it though. First time.

Advice for those obsessed with unlocking. Buy a dildo and unlock yourself. First step. For those that get the joke.
donate so i can post faster and entertain stupid wisdom like yours lo. aim me like i started it lmao. hard to understand ar?

maybe i send you 300 dollar so you can call out people without getting zap. since you sound so pussy with high reputation points people.

"Advice for those obsessed with unlocking" what a generic pussy post. but like first post of having some little balls. lmao but quoting me only hahaha.

thanks for lecturing me!! going back to unlock tian niu! problem unsolved! i still have lots of idols and shifu unlocking. continue the game! messaging them now!
Old 23-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You know what... You're right.

The game may have changed... But I'm going back old school.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

momo65 ones all look so chio.. i was distracted from the massage column to the FJ column, but legit meh? I read reviews from bros here all say waste money
Old 23-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Hahaha. Today is a day full of jokes. Anyway, back to as it is. You are right Kopiosteve, I still lile the old school way.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Hahaha. Today is a day full of jokes. Anyway, back to as it is. You are right Kopiosteve, I still lile the old school way.
the biggest pussy joke is i am actually on your side. but your stupid brain cant processed it long term. HAHAHA talking with kopio steve like a pussy who self declare himself that started it. name your self blue pussy better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1