The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 18-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikinta View Post
Thanks for sharing bro.
Lols
Now out there is there even any good PRC FL ?
NP, I probably get zapped by the OKTs but don't really give a shit about point now. First time I was so angry that I even consider report AV on this girl.
Old 18-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
NP, I probably get zapped by the OKTs but don't really give a shit about point now. First time I was so angry that I even consider report AV on this girl.

no worries bro,

pm me her address details

..................... and everything will be taken care of
Old 18-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
We should start to boycott all this OKT gals for a week....let them have a feel of no business. I will be the 1st to boycott all...

$$$$$$..mygongzhuwang..$$$$$$...sex737...sgbeautyc astle..shenhua69...all should boycott
Old 19-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552652

http://tw.gigacircle.com/3778621-1
Old 19-08-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

https://samsforum.com/showth...975&highlight=

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=529636

ACTUAL PERSON

Last edited by FUYANG; 19-08-2015 at 03:41 AM.
Old 19-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Bro shikinta
Yes you can still find some good FL
Just avoid those OKT site that mostly use PS and fake photo
I stick to few OKT thread proven to be mostly honest and provide honest response even when the girls screw up. Now enjoying good bonks with 2 - 3 good service girls keep rtf until they rtc.
Old 19-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP.......
Old 19-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Bro friendly can share your contacts? Been looking for good ones but hardly there's any and also quite wary of trying new ones as well
Old 19-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 12
Userhost is a name known to allUserhost is a name known to allUserhost is a name known to allUserhost is a name known to allUserhost is a name known to allUserhost is a name known to all

Any recommendations on a clean site without most girls using fake photo?
Old 19-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Afternoon BUMP..........
Old 19-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Must BUMP....
Old 19-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Not Activated

fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Evening bump
Old 19-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Anyone tried Ms Bao bao from sgbeautycastle? She has been in sg for quite some time. Look like a young Milf.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/

One of my friend, told me he went to book her last sat after seeing her on lioncity bbs website. He was damn mad coz she have double booking, he was told by her that all her customer mostly leave less than an hour, she told him if every customer take 90mins she will be losing money. My bro ask for bbbj..she replied him for her safetly she only do bj...then ask him to cum fast as she is tired, wtf. Later told my bro if its ok for him to do 1 times coz most of her customer cannot do the 2nd time n dun waste time. My bro was so angry n just leave, no mood also coz her body all fill with ba guan mark so ugly and look damn old n having bad breathe. He pay 120 for such a crap

Her location: bugis or beach road TQL street.

Please avoid.
morning bump
Old 20-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

recently tried this girl called keke from SH....
she did not put up any makeup hence looks tired and cold which differs very much from her photo in the website (with makeup) but lucky still pleasant looking...
not much communication or foreplay, quickly shower me, then little body massage then quickly had a fast Fxxx with me and let me leave...
lucky her figure still acceptable with tatoo on her belly.
http://www.shenhua69.com/keke2/

when leaving her place, saw 2 of her roommates....
interesting is the fact that there are 3 girls in the unit and there are only 2 rooms available... wonder how they conduct their business???

one of them is called kele.... looks older and very different from the web photo... but friendly...
http://www.shenhua69.com/kele/

also to note that i had leave a genuine but bad comment on SH but was deleted by the admin.
so try at your own risk!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1