The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, great story!! Thanks for writing
Old 08-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
NABObitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to have a sequel, please continue TS
Old 09-11-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Oh fuck. That was my instant reaction to the bomb that he had just dropped on me. His smile unchanging, I could only swallow hard at his sudden words. It couldn't be, right? I mean I'm pretty sure I had only taken off Auntie Kat's pajamas for only a minute or two and prior to that, it shouldn't look that wrong, especially from a distance since both of us were fully dressed. Was it just a coincidence and that he was referring to something else or did he really see us? I then tried to play it dumb. " Saw what? "

His smile was unchanging and that only gave me even more anxiety than before. Shit. He then replied to me. " Let's have a private talk somewhere. Is anyone at your house? "

Yeah. We're screwed, I thought as I shook my head. Jack shouldn't be back anytime soon with his 'date' with Alicia whereas Auntie Kat was working and would only be back home in the evening. The Uncle whose name I didn't even know up until now simply smiled and pressed the elevator to the floor that we lived. I had no other choice but to invite him into the house. Upon coming into our house, he commented. " This is a pretty nice house. "

" Yeah.. Auntie Kat takes great effort in maintaining the cleanliness.. " loss for words, that was all I could offer back in response. My heart was racing. Shit. Whatever I do, I cannot let Auntie Kat know of this, otherwise, there's a risk that she might terminate our current relationship. I don't want that especially after having a bite of heaven itself.

He then walked over to the kitchen area. " Pretty spacious huh? "

Pointing at the spot where we had our fun, he grinned. He didn't even have to spell it out but I already knew that he had really seen us. There was simply no wiggling my way out of this. Shit. Fuck. I never would have imagined that within that small span of time, someone would have seen us. One minute of heightened pleasure sure landed us in deep shit. I could feel my teeth chattering as I then asked him. " What do you want? "

" Nothing much honestly. I was just minding my business and smoking and just happened to see something interesting. That's all. " he smiled as he pointed to his apartment window which was the right opposite of ours.

" Really thought I was seeing things since you know, the age difference. " he grinned with contempt.

" Does Jack know this? " he grinned as he took out a cigarette and lit up. I could only shake my head. That's also a no go. Jack would really kill me if he found out.

" Heh, stupid question. Of course, he doesn't know. " he shrugged. He seems to like beating around the bush quite a bit.

" So what is it that you want? " I questioned him again.

" You're a smart kid. You should know. " he nudged me.

" Let's have a little talk about Kat, shall we? " he then took out another cigarette and handed it to me. This little fucker, he also knows that I smoke huh? I had no choice but to agree with his request as I took the cigarette and he lit it up for me.

It was the exact same situation as Bali, only this time around it was not Auntie Kat who was being coerced into doing something that she doesn't want. I was in her exact position right now. If given a choice, why would I want to share her with another guy when I could have her all for myself? But I didn't dare to risk and tell her or anyone else the truth. So the only thing that I could do was to comply with this Uncle who then shook my hand after seeing me take his cigarette.

" The name's Jeffrey. " he told me. " Pleasure working with you from now. "
Old 09-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
cinnabaris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story and pls continue.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
marianna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice part 2 update. Just read this new update already.

Support TS to write more.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
ginkgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done TS we have been wait for so Long! Part 2 will be great I believe and eagerly waiting for more!
Old 09-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WontMeetFans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update for part 2. Hope to read more.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
halfnonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Applause for TS, very nice part 2.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pushbutton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic update, please continue TS
Old 09-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
sexygthong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, camping here...
Old 10-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

GG!
This Jeffrey also want a taste of Auntie Kat.....
Old 10-11-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1