The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 16-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Unable to poise any form of resistance towards Peter, Auntie Kat could only resign herself to her fate and resumed sucking him off as contempt was written all over Peter's smug face. It was dejavu from Bali all over again, only that this time the stakes were even higher than before. The Maxwell family weren't locals so what happens in Bali stays in Bali. However, given the fact that a group of local men now has a sleight against Auntie Kat could only bode badly. In the worst case scenario if said photos and videos were to be leaked, not only Jack's image of her would be tarnished, she might even lose her job and family would undoubtedly berate her as well. There was no possible way for her to not comply with their demands, at least for now.

" Hmm.. Sclupp.. Nnn.. " wet sounds continued to propagate through the otherwise silent toilet. But it was clear that something was different from before.

That's right. Her breathing was faster than before and occasional sighs and moans would come out from her otherwise busy mouth. As much as she wanted to hide it, her body was brutally honest, a far contrast to the glare that she was giving Peter whom at this point of time already start autoroaming her modest chest with both hands. Auntie Kat could probably snatch away his phone but she knew better. She understood that she would only be getting rid of just one copy and the videos and photos can easily still be sent over by the rest of his friends. That was why she was also in a dilemma. Was there really any point in doing all of this in exchange of Peter getting rid of his copies? He could just get his friends to send those materials back to him after this. However, it was not like she had any say in the matter. The moment she does not comply with him, they would circulate the videos around. That's why she had no choice but to do as they say. It was already a hopeless battle.

" Is it cold? Your nipples have hardened quite a bit. " Peter commented, with sarcasm leaking out of his voice as he continued playing with her breasts.

Auntie Kat didn't even want to retort but simply focused her efforts on sucking him off, wanting this miserable hell to end as soon as possible. Sensing no response from Auntie Kat, Peter continued on. " Is my cock that delicious that you don't want to reply me? "

" Shut up and just cum already. " Auntie Kat was getting annoyed.

" Don't worry. Your favorite cum is going to come out soon. Please be patient alright? " Peter was blatantly mocking her, referencing to the video that he had just shown her.

He had done well to even last this long, given that I had experienced Auntie Kat's blowjob as well, all I can say is her skills were legit. Almost instantly as he said that, he pushed Auntie Kat away slightly, popping his cock out of her mouth and stood up. Stroking his dick in front of her, spurts after spurts of semen splattered onto her face and hair as Peter groaned in ecstasy. Out of reflex, Auntie Kat closed her eyes as her face got smeared with Peter's smelly semen. She could only grit her teeth in shame and humiliation before standing back up and walk over to the sink to clean up.

" You better keep the end of your deal and delete those videos now. " Auntie Kat glared at him as she started washing off all the semen.

" Sure. Here you go. " Peter then showed her his handphone screen and deleted the blowjob video right in front of her.

" What about the other videos? " Auntie Kat then knitted her eyebrows together.

" I didn't say anything about the other videos. I kept my end of the deal. " Peter simply shrugged, prompting Auntie Kat to glare at him. She had thought that this was the end but boy was she naive.
Old 16-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update, really curious how this will end. Or is she still being blackmailed on and off?
Old 16-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Stinkyfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story bro Sam, camping here for more updates
Old 16-07-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Auntie kat wants to be blackmailed and have more fucks... Subtly delaying the blackmail process...
Hopefully the guy gets the hint haha... Ups for this milf slut
Old 16-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
santiagopaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool story, more ts
Old 16-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
Chamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice, hoping for more updates
Old 17-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks man. Hoping you can update soon.
Old 26-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
roucsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, pls continue
Old 26-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Fivearms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 26-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
teetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now tea times - thanks for nice story.
Old 26-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
FloodLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetimes View Post
now tea times - thanks for nice story.
What toking you?
Old 26-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Nice story, applause for TS

Last edited by Partizan; 26-07-2019 at 10:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1