The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

What about wen wen, Juan Juan and ying ying. Anybody knows where they are now?
Old 16-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Looks like this thread is dead.

Up it a bit.

Any supporters still getting their TCM massage fix @ the Tiong Bahru or Alexis branch? ho much are they charging now for 1.5 hours?

Any good recommendations, please share via pm.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post
What about wen wen, Juan Juan and ying ying. Anybody knows where they are now?
I also looking for Ying ying.... Her huge tits.... Nice
Old 16-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Oriental Alexander branch got this tualiap counter auntie... Sibei hot... Her slim frame and her tuaneh....freaking hell
Old 16-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

receptionist or ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Oriental Alexander branch got this tualiap counter auntie... Sibei hot... Her slim frame and her tuaneh....freaking hell
Old 16-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
receptionist or ML

Jessie? Ex- ML @ Club street?
Old 16-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
Receptionist but she massage also (from what I understand). A bit old but her neh neh make up for it
Old 17-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

how old and how big ???
Old 30-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any pretty ML to intro at Alexis outlet?
Old 30-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Receptionist but she massage also (from what I understand). A bit old but her neh neh make up for it
can call and book for her?
Old 30-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
the receptionist at TB looks quite hot...
Old 31-07-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Where is Ying Ying?
Old 31-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
Club St still happening like last time ??

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicYoyo View Post
Got pics to share
you just walk past the shop can see her already..but ML there like all aunties

KNN you must be tattooman aka ndp2019 aka.....wtf ...........lol
Old 01-08-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Now no more happening already la. Last time got a few girls quite hiong. One even take out her pants and let me hammer her. Heard she is sacked as she got some attitude problem. Ying ying has very good racks also but don't know where she go. Sad la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1