The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-02-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGsexyboii View Post
After taking into consideration the ultra peak season & "taxi/ojek" mentioned, i figured that i would go without a so-called-translator and try to keep to 3 joints this time round,
There will almost be bound to have at least one OKT in each joint that speaks Chinese or some form of hokkien/teochew.

Quote:
1. Permata indah
2 mamis,one can only speak indo,a very straight forward lady.The other can speak Hokkien,Chinese,Indo and English,this is the one that will carrot chop and mark up even higher price. The papi who does not speak Chinese/English however is a better man to deal with from my perspective.

Quote:
2. Happy8
Indian-looking short hair mami,who can speak hokkien,teochew and Indo. Pretty much stuck up (strict) except she dont anyhow whack a girl to you. You pick the girl,she will describe to you,you dont take,she may be a bit black faced,hehehe...i still prefer to deal with this mami than their papi there. To each its own.

Quote:
3. New Berry
2 male OKTs that can speak Chinese there. One straight forward type that you will rarely get a chance to bargain,the other one is the more popular plump guy with sleepy eyes. 2 other Indo man OKT there that dont speak Chinese/English.

Quote:
At about noon (12-1pm).
Your timing should be alright,be it Indo time or Sin time. But please keep Permata Indah for your last station to visit as they open latest among all the joint you mentioned at around 1pm indo time. However,not a problem if you arrive between 1230pm to 1245pm indo time. Just lesser girls.

You may choose to revisit this Permata Indah again for a 2nd time on the same day.

Since you will be there for 2 nights,it should not be a problem to revisit at different times so as to see a more complete range of girls available the next following day. Of course if the girl you pick is good,just extend her.

Quote:
Main concern would be speaking singlish/sign language to the okt, hoping that they understand my requests/mutual agreement. (It happened to me on the 2nd trip, when i returned to the joint in the evening to complain about my girl 2hrs late-coming. 6pm become 8pm "Heng heng" got another okt just changed shift and he converse with me in Chinese to handle the case.)
As mentioned earlier,you are going to Batam on a super ultra peak,it really doesnt matter if you go with taxi or not at this point of the season becos it is almost impossible to bargain down in most joints. Most of their pricing will be fixed and their attitude will likely be "take it or leave it".

Example : 1 girl in New Berry that is priced at 600k,will likely cost 1 million rupiah. A 800k girl will be at 1.2 million rupiah. With or w/o taxi driver,you will still be paying THAT price. My point is,i will choose to go with taxi driver instead. However, do try to bargain but highly unlikely the OKTs of the joints will back down as they know if you dont take at that price,others will. So dont get too upset to the extend it spoils your mood if you cannot bring the price down.Its normal during this season. All booking joints at most time will be emptied out (of girls) by the end of their day/s during a super ultra peak season.And these OKTs knew that too. (note : if you can still find girl/s or if a joint still have some leftovers by sunset,be "extra extra" wary if you decide to take them)

My above example/s was only applicable for super ultra peak season in Batam. Under normal days,where the market favors the customers,i will definitely bargain hard enough with or w/o taxi,hehehe...and dont forget to get their namecard too. Not that getting the namecard will be any helpful during a super ultra peak season since practically no OKT will pick up calls from unknown numbers or anyone will likely be picking up the call in the joint's counter.

Check with the OKT if the girls you pick will be a run-away type. Take down her Name (before action starts) and if she does run later when OKT promise she wont to share their names in this thread (or PM me if you are too shy to share in public) when you are back home later so as to help me understand the joint and their girls better. Thank you in advance.

If she is an above average,a good fantastic girl from your perspective,not necessary to share her name with me. I am not interested becos i do understand what is good for you may not be good for me. Vice versa the other way too.

Lastly,do keep a low expectation,be humble in speech/behavior and be vigilant.

Good luck and may heaven bless you with a good Batam trip 2morow.

Cheers!

PS : Price for booking joint girls will technically be increase by about 20% to 100% this coming CNY 2016 season.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Bro Please SIC the sambal Gila. I am a chilli Nut case.
Sorry took so long to reply as was busy ~~

Don't know the recipes though. But what I know from friends :

a. The authentic native-batak Cabe Adaliman is at Dano Toba Cafe (BBQ pork). It's the main reason why my Batak friends go DT Cafe apart from the BPK. (they usually patronise Singalor Lau for BPK)

b. I tried Cabe Gila at Kez's Bakery & Restaurant . The same Batak friends love super-spicy chili and requested for the spiciest/hottest chilli Kez could dish out. And they were elated when the soux chef say "ok. Cabe Gila". Else I wouldn't even know of this chili mix.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, the 1998 incident ( Chinese were a scapegoat). They targeted the Chinese to create a riot, and then the military has a reason to start a civil war against the government. A power struggle was in place that time.
Most cina in their 30s will remember this incident.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Very good prices.....well.....sooner or later I'm giving up the place also.
Didnt met my sayang there this time round...timing not right....
And i kenna a ML which pic doesnt reflect it.
Also found a few mozzies in the room.....
If your interest lies with massage,throw out S$5/hour to S$8/hour to try anything that catches your eyes. Its like the scratch and win ticket,sometime you win,sometime you dont,but most time we will win something,hehehe...well,no one wins all the time tho and as much as i say that,no one will lose all the time too.

Quote:
I visited New Berry like around 3pm Batam time Sunday....I was the only one and the gals are here n there....one shout by the OKT....all started to gather...not like previous time, all sitted properly.
During dinner, my chick appears to imply she is 1.1m rate....I look at her...doesn't seem to match the price.....lol...
No wonder she dont look happy with the 150k tip,hehehe...I guess she's been spoilt.

Quote:
I see....Im not sure why the interest...coz just a normal isolated shop....
Even the male attendent was sleeping on the sofa when I went in....
But the ML gives a good hard massage.
Erm...most of the receptionist in most of my secret joint list were male. I find male receptionist easy to talk to and even better still,much easier to bribe to get their best few girls to me too,hehehe....and bribery doesnt always have to be involve money. A few good words,a few good sentences with a drink or a meal can at times do a much better job,hehehe...

Quote:
I believed most like slim gals....I prefer meaty gals...but too much is a turn off....hahaha.
This kind below can? (meaty yet not so out-of-shape body) :

There are some girls with the above figure in booking joints,hehehe...if you dont mind them not as good-looking as the girl in the video above.

Quote:
Problem is most dress alot, unlike in China.....dress skimpily so can gauge their bodies....
Agreed with you. But 3-4 out of 10 Chinese girls in KTVs has "something" fake somewhere. I prefer originality at times,hehehe... few times i went to China's KTV,their girl's hair style,their figures and dressing all so uniformed. So most of us there at that time end up picking the girls base on their boob size and how they looked at us,hehehe...

Every country's girls will have their pros and cons.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post

a. The authentic native-batak Cabe Adaliman is at Dano Toba Cafe (BBQ pork). It's the main reason why my Batak friends go DT Cafe apart from the BPK. (they usually patronise Singalor Lau for BPK)

b. I tried Cabe Gila at Kez's Bakery & Restaurant . The same Batak friends love super-spicy chili and requested for the spiciest/hottest chilli Kez could dish out. And they were elated when the soux chef say "ok. Cabe Gila". Else I wouldn't even know of this chili mix.

Nice to have the name of my favourite restuarant listed here.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, here to ask for reccomendations of a good message place.

so far the best massage is from pacific hotel 8th floor "octopus"

seems like there's other better massage place like altalanta and kings massage? and their price would be around?
Old 04-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
They chop u on opening price. Locals, a price, foreigner a different price. The stalls near city walk? In jodoh? They been there for years. Catered to tourist. Not in my black list. Can nego. But the one near the abandoned market place is a no no...
I totally understand that foreigners pay a "tax".
But in this case, manggis at 20k/kg and rambutan at 25k/kg is chop-carrot price?
That's cheaper than in HyperMart! (but no manggis neither rambutan at HyperMart this week, so comparison does not really apply).
I did not negotiate those prices down further because:
- other stalls on the same road asked me higher prices (25k and 25k)
- other stalls in other areas had no good fruit
- also my time has value: waste 1 more hour to negotiate and ask in more places to save 10k over 5kg of fruit is a nonsense for me
- last but not least: the fruit I bought is GOOD. Well ripen, tasty and NOT A SINGLE PIECE damaged. I am just back to my country. I distributed some of my manggis and rambu to my best friends and parents. I will be enjoying my part for a few days.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrotherStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. I've been following this thread and the old for quite sometime. But i never seen FR from Memory. Curious to know about them as I've seen quite nice SYTs there. TIA
Old 05-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, I already ask the gal to be sent to room at 5pm.
Anyway, Im referring to night after dark activities.
Normally, I will go shopping , ktv sing, massage,....etc....before winding down back hotel.

Thanks for the good tips....will keep that in mind next time.
Sometimes, also need to find a chick w good chemistry also...haha.
For me,i do most of my shopping and massage in the earlier noon. Later noon (5pm to 6pm) will be for my booking girl. As i usually go for an early noon massage and knowing that i am having a booking girl in the later noon helps me to think with my big head when it comes to special service bargaining,hehehe...afterall,i will have an overnight booking girl and i always let my massage girl/s know.

My later noon will be for booking girl,1 shot 1st...then to dinner,perhaps have some tcss before calling for a 4some massage,hehehe...KTV is not my cup of tea in batam tho. At times,after massage we can still go for supper too. My alternative to replace massage will be a watching a movie.

Quote:
anyway, what is the rate for tips?
150k issit too little? she looks a bit disappointed....but i also never require her to do exceptional stunts....so I think 150k is good rate.
I usually tip 100k most time becos i will always go out of room to do other stuffs and leave behind 50k to 100k for her meal. I learn that some girls do not return me the change (most does tho),while some didnt even eat and keep the 50k - 100k. An extra 50k tip over the 100k if they have proven to me they are REALLY very good or has tip top quality on OWE,hehehehe...

To give 200k+ tip would be rather rare for me.

Quote:
maybe Im pampered by the massage rules....60k-100k basic massage svc n room usage.
no special - 20-30k tips
got special - 100k - 300k....depends on HJ or FJ

I think money more well spent in this case.
I think you are more accustomed to massage service. If i am you and if i wish to be more focus on massage girls,i will start collecting name cards of massage parlor,check with the recept if they do hotel massage,try out that place 1st and also check if they do massage service in hotel so i can always call them over.

What happen after midnight (or just before) where most massage shops were close is i will also try to get the HP number of those REALLY very good massage girls during the day,check with them if they will do in-room massage privately. Call them just before or after midnight where most of them would already finished their work,hehehe...remember,Batam has very little to practically zero 24 hour massage shop around,so i choose to "work around" this situation by creating my very own 24 hour massage service w/o the need to risk myself engaging FLs,hehehehe.... i get both "safety" as well as "consistent good service". One stone kills few birds,hehehe...

If you are a good customer,i am sure they will not hesitate to take your call. And i dont keep the girl's hp numbers on my mobile phone nor bring it over with me to Sillypore. (yes,i do sound contradicting here and i have my reason/s)

Safety is one of my priority and i am simply trying my best,hehehe...and over the last nearly 2 years,i believe i have build myself a safety net for myself to enjoy Batam,the way i like it.

Quote:
I enjoy all my trips....including this one....difficult to rate....
There are occasional small unfavorable instances....but just take it since it is batam.
You have kept an open mind and being optimistic.

Thank you.

Quote:
I get to visit the Vihara Duta Maitreya....
Visited Sunboss.....will drop by again next time....but wont spend too much time.
Once you find what you are looking for,it will always be easier and faster the next time round. Guy usually shop very fast,hehehe...find the "point" of target (what i wish to buy) and fire (pay)! *one hit one kill*

Quote:
Pick my first ON chick after a 7 years layoff....dun really have that WOW factor...but also didnt chut pattern,
I wished can get a more sexy curvier n active gal.....hahaha....
But maybe I have to thank lucky stars the chick didnt give much problems.
So cant really ask for more....some times.
Maybe you just need to find the right girl.Right girl as in girls that are suitable for you with most of your requirement met.

Quote:
I plan to stay at Penuin next trip....(De best hotel)....explore n walk around...so maybe will be able to drop into Permata Indah2 to look at their top rated chicks....model like....hahaha...no chance to book...but look also good.
De Best should be a nice hotel,hehehe...take slow step a time when trying to pick a girl from booking joint but avoid having a "picking a wife" mentality,hehehe...i will usually aim for 3 to 4 booking joints,go there at the right timing,bookmark one from each joint and pick a girl by shortlisting each of them. I do tell the OKT what i am looking for too (my requirements).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-02-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post

Hi bro,
No worries & thank you for indicating the source of your "pleasure".

Maybe someday i'll track down these places.

Cheers.

===========================================

Happy Lunar New Year To You All!
Old 05-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I think this year's CNY,less people has chosen Batam as their cheonging/touring destination. Good for people like me,hehehe...may be will be a bit less crowded too.
True,look like tis year cny btm will be less crowded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
I think it may not affect much on chiong scene,except for the ang mo from Australia. Be prepare to see a more crowded BCS & Nagoya Hill Mall.
Yea,& those bule will likely turn btm into Bali where per shot cost as much as in Sg in time to come.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Didn't know the PRC will use batam as gateway to Sg, tot they always come to Sg then ferry to batam.. If they ever go there, that is.. All this while I didn't see PRC tourists on the ferry yet...
If air ticket frm China is cheaper than to sg,it's not impossible.

I have seen koreans travelling to btm & they r ladies.

I do see quite a no. of China Chinese men at a2 food court in my last trip on dec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
Any massage shop near Nagoya hill shopping center offer special service other than delta spa?
Sakura massage @ Sakura Hotel just outside Nagoya hill Mall. i read from tis thread.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derpies4545 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
depends ...100,000 rp plus minus 150,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Try to get a full day taxi if you have friends with you,which will cost from 250k onward (up to 500k/night stay,depending on the number of nights you are staying in Batam and how you bargain). Better still if you have a buddy/s system to split the cost.

Let the taxi driver knows your day itinerary. Example,go booking joints,lunch/dinner at certain places,the places of interest you wish to visit,shopping,massage etc etc. And you let him quote you the price before you counter bargain. Do not pay him in advance but divide your total amount to pay base on the number days/nights you are staying in Batam.

Example : If i book a full day taxi for 2 nights at 300k/night. 2 nights will be 600k,i pay him 1st night 200k,2nd night 200k and the last day when he send me to ferry terminal,another 200k. Total payment 600k.

Dont forget to take the taxi driver's phone number the moment you booked him. If you have no Indo sim card phone number,it is ok to ask the hotel receptionist to help you make local calls (in case language is a barrier). Most time,its free. Most hotel rooms however will also have a phone for local calls too.

For the beginners/1st timer and for safety reason/s,if a full day taxi is really needed,try getting from Hotels instead. While it may cost more (please bargain down too),it will become lowered on your next trip to Batam when you can communicate directly with them bypassing the "middleman" (hotel bellboys,receptionists,security guards etc).

Side note : It is however best in my opinion for beginners to learn to walk around Batam

I often share with my friends who are with me,there is no such thing as a reliable taxi driver. In Batam,finding a taxi driver is very much easier than finding a girl to bonk,hehehe...and after finding a taxi driver,it will almost guarantee you will find at least a "bonk" (if you wish to but at times will cost more due to them drawing commission). Bypassing the taxi driver at most time will likely get you a better price for some good bonks.

When you become more familiar with Batam,you may also bypass both the OKT and taxi drivers to get to your "bonk/s" directly too. And i am not referring to wechat/BBM/watsapp girls from any multi-media app-chat source.

Do take baby step a time. Keep your pace slow and steady to enjoy Batam. Keep your expectation low for starter,be humble,be nice,be patience,dont show off and speak politely minus-ing the loud tone.
Thk u bro blickbassy & bro Nono1973 for the reply.

I'm likely to head to btm's viet camp this year.

Thx
Old 05-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherStranger View Post
Hi.. I've been following this thread and the old for quite sometime. But i never seen FR from Memory. Curious to know about them as I've seen quite nice SYTs there. TIA
It must hav been a few years since u step into Btm memory ktv or if u will let us knw yr last trip there?

Memory splitted ,with 80% of their girls moving to a new place called Dolly,which later closes shop & the girls spread out over the other joints but mostly absorbed by the neighbouring joint Shellina which also close shop few months back & out comes the Hawaii joint @ the previous Dolly loc.

The last i went to Memory was last year ard Nov/Dec. 5 girls there,no SYT at all,mostly were older auntie level. Let us knw if u visited recently & have new updates.

TIA too
Old 05-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Sakura massage @ Sakura Hotel just outside Nagoya hill Mall. i read from tis thread.
U made the same reply before

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=140
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1