The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-05-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
(those who are in Batam now and have nothing to do,hehehe..)
Uhmmm... Saturday night in Batam and nothing to do?? OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ooopp!
Cia lak
I revealed too much...
Yes!! I totally agree. Stop now
Old 01-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Uhmmm... Saturday night in Batam and nothing to do?? OMG

Yes!! I totally agree. Stop now
Give back 9 balls
Thank you for up points.

dcrusader
Tailok
Grey82
4Dguru
SureScore
Luchofab
Hamsapkwai
esssinine
Seebeysong
Linkus
TwinTowers
Jay Chou
ejectjoy
Cloudy80
loneyheart
SimplyUnperfect
Crackpod
owen10
Arse-nal
69sex
Apollo
SG10
CumExplorer
Botakhead
Gladboy
Solopop
W00f
Tai_zi21
Old 01-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Dropping by for quick translations
toko pijat: massage joint
pijat plus: massage with extras (hence plus), you know HJ, BJ,FJ,etc.
Sincerely thank you for translating,now i can understand the previous post better.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Wow.....I remember I didnt have so much fun when I visited this place last time.....
You were the "founder" of this place,i am just dwelling in. There are good stuffs in that place,it will be up to you to dig in. (note: good stuffs as in for me,may not be for you) Remember,free wifi helps with google translating,hehehe...

For now,its new...its new means its clean...when its clean its good to go,as over time,the place will no longer be as clean.

Quote:
Clap clap clap....on your ability to turn this "clean" joint into a Dirty joint....
Hehehe...i read your previous FR on this place bro. Its technically clean but it could be a branch for Mxxxxxx,since i saw some of its girls there and that place was "dirty",hehehe...i look forward to find more of such places tho. I must say,its a healthy life style for me,hehehe...

Healthy lifestyle : I bonk quite a bit in hotel room after i can no longer see the sun. When the sun rise the next day,i revitalize myself with some good massage and food to help me keep up when i dont see the sun in the sky again. Almost every time i return to Sillypore,i slimmed myself down by 2 to 3kg.

Quote:
绿豆GreenBean
Kacang=bean/nut
ijau=green

In indo sometime they shortcut "hijau" as "ijau"
Thank you for your translation,i can now understand the written post better.

Sincerely thank you.

Quote:
My favorite kacang ijau stall is in Utama. (In fact my favorite hotel in btm is utama) when you walk from MLS towards DCM you will hit a wall,(up there is the service road of DCM) there you are a few hawkers. One of it have a sign. "kacang ijau". I think it cost 5k a bowl?.

Counting down...
Im coming....
Hehehe...thanks for sharing,green bean soup is good for cooling down one's body during a hot weather. When i was a kid about 40 years ago,green bean soup was S$0.20 to S$0.30 a bowl at Red hill close,and Batam is selling them at around S$0.50 today...hehehe...nice!

Have a good trip and may it be an enjoyable one too.

Quote:
To me..
....is not the bed that count...
but...
Who is beside u? on the bed... that count.
True,true....very true,hehehe...

*raising both hands and legs to agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by magne View Post
can someone show me how to walk to happy 8 from Hans inn with some sort of illustration?
Get to Prima Asia Hotel 1st (from the map below),cross 2 main road opposite from the hotel's entrance and you will see JV Happy 8.

Alternatively,you may wish to stand outside of Hans Inn (butt facing its front door),you will almost surely see Pas Massage. If you cannot see (in case some trees/vehicles blocking you),directly just walk straight out of the Hans Inn (12 o'clock),sure you can see. Walk there,and into Pas Massage itself to take a namecard from them,then walk out of Pas Massage front door again and turn left. Continue to walk straight thereon for about 2 to 3 mins or so until you see JV Happy 8.

You cannot miss it.

Maps has shown you where is Prima Asia Hotel,Hans Inn and Pas Massage. I wrote it down the approximate position of JV Happy 8 too and there is New Berry for an alternate option in case there is an "all else fail" situation.

Have a good trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magne View Post
cannot la take ojek will increase the price of the girl.
If you dont bargain at all,take ojek or walk in w/o ojek (or taxi driver),price will be the same. Anyway,its very nearby from Hans Inn,the distance is like going from where you would stay and walk about 2 to 3 blocks away. 5 mins walk at max (calculating the timing base on being 1st time walking there from Hans Inn entrance).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro mig27,

thank you, you know what mean ...
Old 01-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

24 April 2016

Delta Spa

Latest update.

Price increased yet again to 592k from 522k based on standard room with no add-ons whatsoever.

The increase of 70k now includes a buffet at the second floor waiting area. There are rice dishes and desserts that are free flow as long you are in the building. I have to be honest they don't taste good at all, mostly cold. Drinks are not included and at additional cost.

Anyway requested for one of my regular masseuse. Greeted with a hug and chatted abit in my broken bahasa. She gave a decent back massage and while she was kneeling in front of me lying face down, she put my hands on her thighs. I roam a little, no rejection so I gently move around.

After that she sat beside and looked at me with dazzling eyes, told me move over so she can lie beside me. She hugged me as we slept like literally for half an hour. I woke her up, our face so near each other we kissed, can see she was the shy type.

So told her we finish the massage then she can sleep again. She knew what I meant and started to stroke me slowly. I was roaming all over her including unbuttoning her shirt so that my hand can have full access to her tits. I rub her pussy from outside her shorts and did not want to go too far.

Next she used her thighs to grip my dick and gave a tight squeeze with an up and down motion. Naturally I reciprocated. We started to DFK. Next she sat up kneeling down by the side doing the usual sensual handjob and carressing of balls. I requested she lie with her back facing me and grip my dick between her thighs again, this was hot. I touched her thighs and they were wet and sticky with my pre cum.

Went on top of her and did the same motion. Next she lied facing me, DFK and rubbing my anal region and wanking until I came. I know my cum shot to above my shoulder area, it was intensely satisfying. She cleaned up with tissues and laid her body on top of mine facing each other and we hugged and kissed. Phone rang and we hugged another 5mins before I left to meet my friends.

Both my friends came Delta Spa the first time, rated their girls as no so beautiful and actually preferred fj type of massage but was glad the experienced it once in their life time. Don't think they will visit any time soon.

I definitely will still come back but not on a regular basis like before.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were the "founder" of this place,i am just dwelling in. There are good stuffs in that place,it will be up to you to dig in. (note: good stuffs as in for me,may not be for you) Remember,free wifi helps with google translating,hehehe...

For now,its new...its new means its clean...when its clean its good to go,as over time,the place will no longer be as clean.
Well, I sure didnt take note the free wifi...hahaha.
Nice one....
Cant wait to make a revisit to this place....
Old 01-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Price increased yet again to 592k from 522k based on standard room with no add-ons whatsoever.

The increase of 70k now includes a buffet at the second floor waiting area. There are rice dishes and desserts that are free flow as long you are in the building. I have to be honest they don't taste good at all, mostly cold. Drinks are not included and at additional cost.
Wah! Increase again?It's like an yearly thing. Thx for yr update sharing here.

Tis delta spa count itself lucky they were located at a touristy area so near Nagoya hill mall where there's no lack of sg carrot.

Bro,can check with u if delta's other add-on like hot stone also price up? (if u happen to know)

Thks bro.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carlosmyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Nono1973,

Thank you v much for providing all necessary info for Batam trip, and really impressed with your ability to achieve 3 rounds in a single night.

What kind of vitagen you used for it? Kindly please share it if you don't mind.

Last edited by carlosmyot; 01-05-2016 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Tis delta spa count itself lucky they were located at a touristy area so near Nagoya hill mall where there's no lack of sg carrot.

Bro,can check with u if delta's other add-on like hot stone also price up? (if u happen to know)

Thks bro.
JH Beauty, Blue Bayou, Nagoya Spa n massage also offer Hot stone massage.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
24 April 2016

Delta Spa

Latest update.

Delta is definitely way overpriced... U can get the exact same thing in Octopuss for 400k...
Old 01-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Dgrande Hotel add-on notes from :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=234

Their Suite room set up (supposingly the best room there) :

60 sqm at about S$84.00 ,shall go Kaha to check the prices before deciding if staying in Dgrande Hotel is worth.

3 hotels below with rooms that has mirror facing the bed :

Grand Park Hotel

The L Hotel Entertainment

Marina Sentosa Hotel

Taking down notes and making comparison....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Miss the times when overnites only cost the most half a million n service was damnn good.. hahahaha...
Tht those time exchng rate was 4k-5k for a sgd 10 over years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
i going later, anyone can post a map photo direction to Memory booking joint.
this joint not that popular maybe i can give a review feedback later.
Looking fwd to a review on memory frm u,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U hav jus spelled it out.

Quote:
JH Beauty, Blue Bayou, Nagoya Spa n massage also offer Hot stone massage.
Thx bro.

Any chance u may knw if any btm massage shops offering cold stone massage?
Old 02-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Grand Park Hotel

Haha! Notice Grandpark still using CRT TV but Marina Sentosa upgraded their CRT TV to Lcd TV.

Mayb 1 of this day shld pay Marina Sentosa a visit to bring back good memories.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochaipom View Post
Sorry for the short intro just now... My last trip was on 1st Apr last month. I booked this Cewek at gold bird joint. And Been in contact since then. I told her that I will be coming back to btm on May. So I ask ask her do I need to go back to gold bird to book for her again she said dun need. She told me that she will come over to my hotel on that day. I m curious cause I thought that gals are so call contract to papi /mamasan for that joint? Can they just individually engage to customer without the joint knowing? Sorry I m just worried that things will cockpit on that day. Thank you
If tat's the case,u shld 've minimum problem as GB joint is knwn popularly for being "safe enuff". As wat other bros aldy mentioned,likely is the ojek will collect the booking fee frm u or the girl may collect on behalf frm u wen they reach yr rm. Most prettier girls in GB weren't on contract & usually not showcased in the fish bowl itself fyi. Grab them in advance b4 others do.

U're welcome.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Dear bros, is it advisable to go on 6 and 7 May? I heard that 5-6 is their public holiday and they are having super long weekend. Will booking joint be crowded or cewek cuti?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1