The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Good to see you back bro ndnd.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Here to SUPPORT TS Bro Naka

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 14-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 14-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Here to SUPPORT TS Bro Naka

Thanks, early morning make me nose bleed..

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 14-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks, early morning make me nose bleed..
SUPPORT TS Bro NAKA !!

Old 14-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Old 17-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Decision about Batam's refugees should follow human rights principles: UNHCR

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) says it will support whatever decision the Indonesian government takes concerning refugees and asylum seekers in Batam so long as the policy adheres to human rights principles.

The UNHCR, however, will ask the government to thoroughly consider if they want to place refugees on a single island, as proposed by the Batam administration.

UNHCR senior protection officer Jeffrey Savage told The Jakarta Post in Batam on Friday that he had heard of the idea to move the refugees to an island outside Batam.

"There are suggestions to put the refugees on one island. But the UNHCR asks that the idea be studied more carefully. It could create a lot of problems and conflict. First of all, they are from 48 different nationalities," Savage said after meeting with local government officials in Batam to discuss the issue of refugees.

The Batam administration sent a letter to Jakarta asking the central government to remove refugees from Batam, saying that their presence had created problems such as making public parks in Batam look dirty.

Batam spokesperson Ardiwinata said on Friday that Mayor Muhammad Rudi had suggested placing all the refugees on a single island outside Batam.

“We have a success story with Galang Island, where we dealt with Vietnamese refugees. We still have the facilities they used there,” he said.

Ardi said placing the refugees on one island would make it easier for the administration to supervise them. The proposal would also, according to Ardi, “maintain Batam’s local wisdom.”

“We have hundreds of islands here and some are not inhabited,” he went on to say.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

To The Kind Bro who UpZ me on 15/Oct without

indicating your name,

plZ PM to me so that I can return favour back to you.

Also Bro Absolute_Lust, awaiting your PM for me to return favour.

Thanks very much.

@
Old 17-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Karina - Dalam Hati Saja

Old 17-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
SUPPORT TS Bro NAKA !!

Thanks for support. Forever so many great pics

Old 19-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Peterpan - Ada Apa Denganmu

Old 19-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
U support,i also support but cannot always support bro Naka too many.

So i nw support bro sailsingapore 4 supporting bro Naka.

Old 20-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indo president vows to`wipe out paedophilia`by castrating and executing sex offenders

Indonesian President Joko Widodo has defended the introduction of castration and the death penalty for paedophiles.

His parliament last week voted to introduce the tough new measures and the leader has spoken of the country"s "no compromise" approach to sex crimes.

"Our constitution respects human rights, but when it comes to sexual crimes there is no compromise.

"In my opinion, chemical castration, if we enforce it consistently, will reduce sex crimes and wipe them out over time," he said.

Indonesia"s President Joko Widodo has introduced a series of tough punishments for child sex offenders through an emergency decree, including chemical castration and the death penalty

The emergency decree was introduced following an outcry in the aftermath of the fatal gang-rape of a schoolgirl.

Widodo defended introducing chemical castration, a decision that has sparked anger from human rights activists and the Indonesian Doctors Association, which has said its members will not perform the treatment.

He told the BBC the government "will hand out the maximum penalty" for sex crimes.

Twelve of the men accused of raping and murdering a 14-year-old schoolgirl in Bengkulu Province, Indonesia in April were seen hiding their faces as they emerged from a police cell guided by a plain clothed officer

Yuyun (above right in a family photograph released by her mother) was walking home from school when she was killed

Indonesia is among a small group of places worldwide which use the measure, including Poland and some states in the USA.

In 2011 South Korea became the first Asian country to legalise the treatment.

Chemical castration involves using drugs to reduce libido and sex drive.

Widodo was spurred into action after the murder and gang-rape in April of a 14-year-old girl Yuyun.

She was set upon by a gang of drunken men and boys as she walked home from school on the western island of Sumatra.

The leader of the gang was sentenced to death last month after being found guilty of premeditated murder, a crime already punishable by death before the new laws were introduced.

Other members of the gang have been jailed.
Old 21-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
brassicbrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A song...

Old 23-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster