The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2006, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 23
cum2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samstercum2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samstercum2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Agreed that this is not the place in which we show compassion. I read somewhere in SBF that there are puchai who lives on the earnings of the whore. Amazing whole this is!!!

Btw, where is rainbow located? Is it a MP or Agogo joint?

Cheerio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Of cos we don't jus look at the mobile phones... my point is... if wanna show sympathy to these ladies, don't go whore house in the first place.
Went to a MP recently and this girl asked me if I came often.. I said sometimes and she asked who was the last girl and whats her name.. I told her straight in the face I don't remember cos I'm not here to make friends. She gave me a frown but I had a good laugh.. haha

Enjoy ur weekend!

cheers
Old 01-10-2006, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodunreallycare
thai gers r all pros. everyone has a price. rich or poor all the same. rich ones are more expensive to fuck that's all. zap me if u like but this is my honest views.
you love to entertain that idea, don;t you? it gives you comfort, that warm feeling of consolation to have such thought every time you got rejected by a hot Thai girl.. it work wonders for you, doesn't it, to keep on reminding yourself it is because you don;t have enough money and if you do, you will fuck that bitch... make you feel good eh? the reality must hurt too much for you.. your hand must be very sore too...

if you are talking about rich girls who will eventually be fucked after they went into a relationship with some rich kids who spent tons of money on them, then you are absolutely correct. every single race in the world are suspectible to that too and you are moron not to see that. in fact, everyone in this world got fucked by someone eventually. everyone is a prostitute in this world at least once in their life, if you understand the true meaning of "prostitute".

what your pathetically ignorant mind fail to comprehend is that is it is all about economic strength and earning power. Western guys used to think of Chinese girls in particular and Asian girls in general as overwhelmingly cheap and whorish too when they visit Malaysia, Singapore and HongKong during the 60s and 70s due to the relatively low economic status of those countries back then. they can easily buy the sexual favour of Chinese girls back then just like you are buying the sexual favour of Thai girls. does that make them more or less as cheap as Thai girls? you are just being a real pathetic fucking moron for your inability to grasp this fundamental concept. I doubt that anyone in this forum will zap you because your comment alone is damaging enough. it make you look like a petty, pathetic, ignorant, fucking moron. nuff said.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
imkaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'll go ask the MP ladies why they don't go work in a AGOGO bar next time, ok? hehe....

Talking about "darker" skin ladies... I do notice that MOST of the "hi-so" Thai ladies have fair skin.... it is a fact that being "fairer" in Thailand brings u further.

cheers
Well how many should we all interview? I too have interviewed them , more than that I was seeing both on a regular basis . It not so important what the girl reason really, the fact that one have a better choice in choosing customer.

I think that when we talk to one or the other, they all have their view and seeing themself / justifyign that they are better, however I do feel that from the info here certainly from asian / thai's perspective it is perceived that a-go-go are lower class, and thus also relate to their chosen job (if we can call it that) but how do we go about rating what one is better...when they are in this trade?..should it not be how easy going the work can be, more flexibility and more choice to refuse if she chose to do so, how how many time and how many customer she need to service for the same amount of money.

I do agreed that some MP girl can make the excuse not servicing farang..however she have little choice but to services the asian customer if selected.....whereby the a-go-go girl does have a greater freedom of choice. A person with a lot of money can certainly get a lot of choice, however when a girl choose to be with him because he offerred her a lot of money..and she is willing to do so...it is still her choice...money does not necessarily get you everything you want...it sure goes a long way, and i would rather have money than not, but it certainly does not overwrite a person value...it all a matter of where that threadhold are for these girl.

The MP girl that live well are simply kept woman....she strike it rich with a sugar daddy..., the same with a-go-go girl..some ended up married rich farang, personally I know a few that live pretty comfortable. For everyone of these girl that do so, mostly to do with their better management with money and giving less to their family..there are hundreds of other that don't...

We all know the joker's story...it being a while, let give it a rest and not waste any more band width, as doing so giving his storey more credit than it deserved; the attention he got simply because some of us chose to keep at it...othwewise it would barely lasted a few pages in that thread..having said that...it was funny to follow..after a while it all the same...

I think in Asia being fairer have always being perceived as better off..this is a cultural things that gone back a long way. However there is a fine line between been fair, and glowy as the girl getting enough exercise / or sexercise and been fair..as in frailt and weak...in any case the variety suited different tastes...dark skin, fair skins...whatever...I like to try them all...at least once..

Just on skin colour...it reminded me of joke...some bro may have already heard this: A white block make a remark to a dark skin person..that his skin was colour (black)..the colour skin man turn to the white man and told him..." my friend..you are normally white, when you drunk you turn red, when you sick you turn green, when you get beating up you turn blue / black, when you die you turn purple-ist...while I remained the same regardless, and yet you dare to call me colour" after that said the dark skin man proceeded to demonstrate by beating the shit out of the white guy and let the white guy see the change for himself..

Cheers
Old 01-10-2006, 10:33 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

here is my 2 cents worth,

There exist uni girls in Agogo, less of them there..BUT still got.

So far the only ABAC uni girl , i came across during was last year while going to a G Club, showed me her student card could speak english and chinese too.

But too bad wasnt she was not my type. I knew another Uni grad , worked in another smaller g club, met her and started to give me life story , grad from bkk uni lived with Rich parents that cut off her allowance and all that. I just one ear in and another out, putting on the sales talk for "sponsorship" but her sales pitch is not that good, as some AGogo girls in other stories, hahah

her sales tactic and CRM , below average. hehe
Old 01-10-2006, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkaa
Well how many should we all interview? I too have interviewed them , more than that I was seeing both on a regular basis . It not so important what the girl reason really, the fact that one have a better choice in choosing customer.

I think that when we talk to one or the other, they all have their view and seeing themself / justifyign that they are better, however I do feel that from the info here certainly from asian / thai's perspective it is perceived that a-go-go are lower class, and thus also relate to their chosen job (if we can call it that) but how do we go about rating what one is better...when they are in this trade?..should it not be how easy going the work can be, more flexibility and more choice to refuse if she chose to do so, how how many time and how many customer she need to service for the same amount of money.

I do agreed that some MP girl can make the excuse not servicing farang..however she have little choice but to services the asian customer if selected.....whereby the a-go-go girl does have a greater freedom of choice. A person with a lot of money can certainly get a lot of choice, however when a girl choose to be with him because he offerred her a lot of money..and she is willing to do so...it is still her choice...money does not necessarily get you everything you want...it sure goes a long way, and i would rather have money than not, but it certainly does not overwrite a person value...it all a matter of where that threadhold are for these girl.

The MP girl that live well are simply kept woman....she strike it rich with a sugar daddy..., the same with a-go-go girl..some ended up married rich farang, personally I know a few that live pretty comfortable. For everyone of these girl that do so, mostly to do with their better management with money and giving less to their family..there are hundreds of other that don't...

We all know the joker's story...it being a while, let give it a rest and not waste any more band width, as doing so giving his storey more credit than it deserved; the attention he got simply because some of us chose to keep at it...othwewise it would barely lasted a few pages in that thread..having said that...it was funny to follow..after a while it all the same...

I think in Asia being fairer have always being perceived as better off..this is a cultural things that gone back a long way. However there is a fine line between been fair, and glowy as the girl getting enough exercise / or sexercise and been fair..as in frailt and weak...in any case the variety suited different tastes...dark skin, fair skins...whatever...I like to try them all...at least once..

Just on skin colour...it reminded me of joke...some bro may have already heard this: A white block make a remark to a dark skin person..that his skin was colour (black)..the colour skin man turn to the white man and told him..." my friend..you are normally white, when you drunk you turn red, when you sick you turn green, when you get beating up you turn blue / black, when you die you turn purple-ist...while I remained the same regardless, and yet you dare to call me colour" after that said the dark skin man proceeded to demonstrate by beating the shit out of the white guy and let the white guy see the change for himself..

Cheers

Nice write up,so u plan to go and "interview" somemore?? I may be doing some more "interviewing" later next week, join us if u can

btw i guess this whole topic is diverting back to that "one" story ages ago..give it a rest.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

It's at Nana Entertainment Plaza, near Nana Hotel. Agogo bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum2soon
Btw, where is rainbow located? Is it a MP or Agogo joint?

Old 02-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkaa
Saw a well dressed farang driving a series 7 BMW yesterday.. with him was a simply dressed t-shirt with jeans Thai lady (looks ok lah)... whose of darker complexion... and also a kid whose obviously not his. I think its funny... u'll think with his riches, he probably can has better choices... probably someone more "hi-so"? With a comparable status and not some agogo girl or village girl....

Nothing to do with the scenerio above but one of my favourite stories in stickman is this, 2.5 Million Wasn't Enough. Reading this gives me comfort cos I'm not as rich as him but I'm glad I'm not as stupid as him.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
But too bad wasnt she was not my type. I knew another Uni grad , worked in another smaller g club, met her and started to give me life story , grad from bkk uni lived with Rich parents that cut off her allowance and all that. I just one ear in and another out, putting on the sales talk for "sponsorship" but her sales pitch is not that good, as some AGogo girls in other stories, hahah
her sales tactic and CRM , below average. hehe
Thai women.... esp working ladies... ya lor, jus one ear in another ear out.

So whats the sobbiest story u ever heard?

I remember when I was younger a MP lady told me about her sob story and also added the "S'porean stingy", and was cheated by 1 S'porean guy before, blah blah blah... I felt sorry for her ended up not fucking her and instead giving her additional 500THB tips.... come to think of it quite stupid cos she probably changed her scripts when talking to Taiwanese and telling him "Taiwanese stingy", and once cheated by Taiwanese man before....
Old 02-10-2006, 12:12 PM

Quote:

So whats the sobbiest story u ever heard?

I remember when I was younger a MP lady told me about her sob story and also added the "S'porean stingy", and was cheated by 1 S'porean guy before, blah blah blah... I felt sorry for her ended up not fucking her and instead giving her additional 500THB tips.... come to think of it quite stupid cos she probably changed her scripts when talking to Taiwanese and telling him "Taiwanese stingy", and once cheated by Taiwanese man before....
"sob story" heard from MP girl from poseidon

Told me father got cancer, need to work in this line, met her after work , went to my hotel never do anything just raba, then left and gave her like thb2000...SHIT I was young ,restless and stupid then. ( it happened in 2003)

This one met in G club,
(happened in 2004)
Another one was, after i left bkk ..she called to say she kenna kicked out of apt cos never pay rent and several months in arrears, need me to transfer thb5000 immediately. wtf several months later, she kept calling to meet up with me , picked me up in a LARGE HONDA PRELUDE ( NOT A HONDA CIty or Jazz) , WTF hahaa, the most went her apt sleep and hold hands and some petting but by then I did not want to F her...as did not want to end up in a quagmire.

hahah , paid my dues and fees.....its not easy but it aint hard to play them either.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..paid my dues and fees.....its not easy
Quote:
..So whats the sobbiest story u ever heard? ...ended up not fucking her and instead giving her additional 500THB tips.... come to think of it quite stupid cos she probably changed her scripts..
Being there and done it too . In diff ways... 1 FL even ask me to cough up airfare to for her return OT stint. Small consolation, my payback was free ST (1st blood on arrival).

Sob stories long as your arm.. guess it's their livelihood. Unfair to generalise, but even if half-truths, we are not knights in shining armour to rescue them from their plight.

I got the university spin too, but as SRT put it -nobody's wiser with off campus courses etc.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Please remember my avatar whenever hear any sob stories. I think it helps us wake up our ideas by 30-40%.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I think what's important is to use your own judgement when cheonging. Me also have lots of sad stories... i suppose i would just stop going to MPs and places to be exclusive with a girl... and see when i get bored... bear in mind... must always pay $$$ so dun get wrong expectations... story... list long like hell too... maybe they have a story book they pick from... cheers
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Halo sure boh...if I am correct, you wouldn't dare to one ear in another out for a particular Thai lady
Ahh...I guess I was one of the luckier ones cos many bros have warned me before so I heed their advice plus I admit I am stingy mah!!!
Old 03-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I may be doing some more "interviewing" later next week, join us if u can
wahh...I think these days you are doing a lot of "interviewing"...malaysia la, thailand la, singapore la....anymore other places? So when u cumming?
Quote:
btw i guess this whole topic is diverting back to that "one" story ages ago..give it a rest.
aiyaaa...how to give it a rest when it is a "legend" and singrakthai's favourite bedtime story telling la!!!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
Halo sure boh...if I am correct, you wouldn't dare to one ear in another out for a particular Thai lady
Else, kena other ear pull liao... hehe. SRT, still hanging out at major or gv, by now got season pass?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1