The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Contradiction in the above statement. Why will u need to support a normal ger?
If u r talkng abt WL, u will always be the winner if u have tons of money in any country any place in this world where money rules.
Back to the drawing board, my friend. Black and white perspectives do not work in Thailand and there are some guys around here that can tell you more about that. Friendship is important in Thailand, money is important in Thailand, the two mix more often that you can imagine. It is never wrong to have more then just baht in your pocket and that will open you doors and pussies. The secret is to find out who likes/loves you ONLY because of your money.
So when it comes to girls: I try to find one that has some real feelings and then still support her a bit, no problem.
Sorry for using the word 'normal' anyway, that is a perception thing....
There are some things normal for me by now, boy o boy, my mother would not like to know that...
Old 17-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
Friendship is important in Thailand, money is important in Thailand, the two mix more often that you can imagine.
U have to state which type of lady as in working in office or those in MP, pubs. agogo n so on.

From your statement, normal lady, I will presume a decent lady working in office or decent student. When u mentioned u need to support them, this I found contradict.

Quote:
The secret is to find out who likes/loves you ONLY because of your money.
So when it comes to girls: I try to find one that has some real feelings and then still support her a bit, no problem.
I always have this question in my mind. There are millions of decent gers in Thailand itself and only thousands WL in BKK. Y on earth will 1 go to a sex commercial place, bonk a ger n soon fall in love with her?? Yes u can say love is blind..... but can't a guy bonk that ger once, move on with life n bonk another in the other day? I saw a lot of cheongsters, bonk this ger 1 night, get her mobile, pay n date her out n soon madly in love with her. The worse case is, she is his so called gf n yet he allows her to work n serve hundreds of guys. If u can't afford her, then forget abt her. Where is the pride n ego of a man? Seeing your gf being the most sought after whore makes u a proud man?? I have known a few guys, whose so called tirak is working in MP model section, they can tell me their gers very expensive to bonk.
Old 17-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I saw a lot of cheongsters, bonk this ger 1 night, get her mobile, pay n date her out n soon madly in love with her. The worse case is, she is his so called gf n yet he allows her to work n serve hundreds of guys. If u can't afford her, then forget abt her. Where is the pride n ego of a man? Seeing your gf being the most sought after whore makes u a proud man?? I have known a few guys, whose so called tirak is working in MP model section, they can tell me their gers very expensive to bonk.
Bro.naemlo, *thumbs up* for this point. This is just so true... I am sure some Bros have actually been caught in this kind of scenarios before. For Bros seeking for a Thai gf, get someone who's more decent and less complicated. It seems quite pointless to get a gf who's a WL... Although love is blind, please do think properly before you carry on with her. A WL is good enough to be your scandal, but hardly good enough to be your gf.
*Scandal: For me, it means keeping some contact with her... When going to BKK, ask her out to jalan jalan with you, then go to hotel and ... And yes, at discounted rate. No meaning if you pay the same as what you will pay in the MPs/ago-go/KTV right?
Old 17-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Now I go with both of you: Find the gem, even unpolished, stick with her, develop her. Only idiots fall in love with pro's. They are at the well known places. The gems are anywhere. But even a gem needs some polish and good polish costs some baht...
Cheers!
Old 17-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Now I go with both of you: Find the gem, even unpolished, stick with her, develop her. Only idiots fall in love with pro's. They are at the well known places. The gems are anywhere. But even a gem needs some polish and good polish costs some baht...
Cheers!
Bro.Malefikus, glad that we are on the same road now. Falling in love with WLs doesn't show that the guy is stupid or what, it's just that he's unable to control his feelings and he did not think thoroughly before carrying on with her. At some point of time, when he doesn't have $$$ to support her, it is also the time he will realise his mistake because she will leave him for sure. "No money, No honey". This phrase is a worldwide one, not just for Singapore.
Old 17-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
so kay poh...no need work this morning? Never share ur recent experience in Slim? hehe
aiya, every morning must get my dose of SBF before work la.. No need to share about Slim since I learn it from u mah!
Old 17-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
Bro.Malefikus, glad that we are on the same road now. Falling in love with WLs doesn't show that the guy is stupid or what, it's just that he's unable to control his feelings and he did not think thoroughly before carrying on with her. At some point of time, when he doesn't have $$$ to support her, it is also the time he will realise his mistake because she will leave him for sure. "No money, No honey". This phrase is a worldwide one, not just for Singapore.
Yep. So true. And spending some money on your little toy that only you play with is much more fun! And you know why she only plays with you: The money only would not do it, never, there are feelings, she wants to be your toy...
Old 17-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So u meant poor ppl like me go Agogo only lah. Nbzz
No lah.. people like u and me...
Quote:
So if marry a Chula grad with MBA, is it an achievement??
At least u're sure she'll be able to find decent job with good prospects even.... and then u'll be able to proudly tell ur friends she graduated from Chulalongkorn University instead of being some "models" in MP. hehehe
Quote:
From your statement, normal lady, I will presume a decent lady working in office or decent student. When u mentioned u need to support them, this I found contradict.
In Thailand, there're also these "decent" ladies who hang out foreigner disco/pubs like Hardrock cafe, Q-bar, The Bedsupper Club, Zantika, etc to find foreigner boyfriends. Why foreigner boyfriend? They assume these foreigners are richer than their average local boys of cos... these are the gold diggers one should look out also.
Times has changed. With easy access to internet, even up-country girls are not as naive as before and they can easily find foreign boyfriends.. and they certainly have friends of friends who told them stories about how their (multiple) rich foreign boyfriends send them allowances every month.

I've also heard about stories of University girls asking for allowances from their foreigner bfs... its not uncommon anymore.
Old 17-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
aiya, every morning must get my dose of SBF before work la.. No need to share about Slim since I learn it from u mah!
u like this suan me goot meh?
Since this thread about University girls, u should open up ur company and hire those "on the job training" University girls. They wear their uniform to work one... shiok right? Maybe u can get one to become ur PA. hehehe
Check with ur HR... I heard u don't have to pay them also.... or maybe jus a very mininum wage...
Then next time we go cheong, u can invite these OJT girls.... then I help u sian..... heheheheehehehheheehehehehehee
Old 17-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Times has changed. With easy access to internet, even up-country girls are not as naive as before and they can easily find foreign boyfriends.. and they certainly have friends of friends who told them stories about how their (multiple) rich foreign boyfriends send them allowances every month.

I've also heard about stories of University girls asking for allowances from their foreigner bfs... its not uncommon anymore.
This is what I mean... They do not want to fuck around, but a man they can take care of and who takes care of them (even if he is not always around)! That means that a hard-on never goes unnoticed and the morning dry sucking should be good standard. But the bills have to be paid... Love goes mysterious ways and I do not give a fuck about Hollywood and other romantic crap, hehehe.....
Old 17-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
u like this suan me goot meh?
Since this thread about University girls, u should open up ur company and hire those "on the job training" University girls. They wear their uniform to work one... shiok right? Maybe u can get one to become ur PA. hehehe
Check with ur HR... I heard u don't have to pay them also.... or maybe jus a very mininum wage...
Then next time we go cheong, u can invite these OJT girls.... then I help u sian..... heheheheehehehheheehehehehehee
Hahaha... Lingwu... like dat u better listen to Singrak and set up ur Intern Program leh... then can be like Clinton... kekekeke... I also come BKK and visit you
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..not as naive as before ..easily find foreigner boyfriends
Interesting discussion.. pls excuse my 2 satangs's worth here.

It's also all about FACE, so evident in LOS (private or business).

Foreigner bf is no longer stronghold of WLs, FLs. Even with regular puyings, tertiary education does not mean some 'support' is unwelcome (rather expected). Many look to foreigners as some stairway (or even escape) to better life elsewhere. Ex, many dating/marriage webbies or agencies mushrooming all over in LOS (with caucasians as prime target).

Some FLs are even friends (especially in times of need hehe), but surely not getting hitched for all the good reasons mentioned here?

As for the act itself, poking a WL/FL is a far cry from being intimate with your gf (my humble view anyway).

Just a (small) slice of my experience in LOS, so no offence to anyone
Old 17-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U also find it funny if a AGOGO girl tell u she graduated from ABAC huh? I think I'll laugh very loudly and ask her why she don't try out to become Air Hostress... unless she's like 1.58m and below "tall"...

Ya took pics myself. Haven't been to any Trade Show lately. Heard there're alot of pretties during the ICT exhibition recently..... Motorshow will be end of year... either Impact or Bitech... but most probably Impact since the recent one was in Bitech already.... every year same thing... abit sian already. But lots of these students in uniform like to visit these exhibitions......
I love smart women, so whichever agogo bars got university requirements, will have my business.

I went for both recent ones are Bitec and Impact. I like the Impact one better. The Bitec one very boring.

Well, I know a few of the pretties there so it's more interesting for me. My avatar is one of them.
Old 17-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is certainly an interesting thread. Talk about fetish for Thai school girls? I've ever got a WL to bring along and put on her uniform for a night of bonking. Wow and that was like.....my dream come true. hahah...
Old 17-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Since this thread about University girls, u should open up ur company and hire those "on the job training" University girls. They wear their uniform to work one... shiok right? Maybe u can get one to become ur PA. hehehe Check with ur HR... I heard u don't have to pay them also.... or maybe jus a very mininum wage... Then next time we go cheong, u can invite these OJT girls.... then I help u sian..... heheheheehehehheheehehehehehee
aiya...how come u know liao so fast! confirm i got 3 uni girls joining my company next month for industrial training..and yes they wear their uniform to work....shiok of course because i get to choose which one to accept!!! sigh..but i can't sian them la...dun shit and eat in the same place la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1