The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
dude, singrakthai was just pulling your legs la...he was talking about the legend of Jun!!! ABAC is a private uni la...only the rich goes there i.e. high-so girls. U won't find them working in Agogo la.
Oh... Hahaha, thanks for your clarification Bro.lingwu74. I don't know anything about their education system so I'm so easily conned by Bro.singrakthai... Erm, I mean my legs were so easily pulled by Bro.singrakthai *Cheers*
Old 17-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
dude, singrakthai was just pulling your legs la...he was talking about the legend of Jun!!! ABAC is a private uni la...only the rich goes there i.e. high-so girls. U won't find them working in Agogo la.
so kay poh...
no need work this morning?
Never share ur recent experience in Slim? hehe
Old 17-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Are u sure?
Someone here got girlfriend working in Rainbow4 and graduated from ABAC leh. U know where is ABAC or not?
Wah lao eh... Study at ABAC still need to work in RB??? Or maybe because work at RB can study at ABAC. :P Anyway, Singrakthai, you took those Auto-show photos yourself? If you go next trade fair, we can go together! Photoshoot!
Old 17-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ooopss.. didn't see the leg pulling response. :P Replied too fast. Anyway, I do agree that knowing a little bit of thai helps. But hey, the learning process with a thai chick also quite fun.
Old 17-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Ooopss.. didn't see the leg pulling response. :P Replied too fast. Anyway, I do agree that knowing a little bit of thai helps. But hey, the learning process with a thai chick also quite fun.
Yup agree with you Bro.JaoChoo... Learning process is always fun! Bro.JaoChoo, just curious... Are you a JaoChoo in real life?
Old 17-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

This is getting interesting here.
But cut the crab about the language: If you speak Thai it will help you if you use it the right way, help you a lot! (I am not Chinese and in China I wish I could speak some to pick up all this little presents along the way, but difficult... get it?).
Back to the Kingdom of Siam:
There are so many normal girls waiting to be picked up (Stay away from the pro's) and have fun and maybe have some kind of a relationship, even over distance. Some even stay away from other guys while you are gone (if you support them a bit of course). They know the game and if you play it right, you can be a winner, easier then in any other country. Treat them good and you will be rewarded beyond believe. I still love Thailand!
Old 17-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
By the way Bro.singrakthai, is ABAC that you've mentioned a well-repute one in Thailand? Just asking out of curiosity. I could only remember I had one who was from Thammasat University, could not remember the other couple of them because of the names and also, I'm not a graduate myself so why care so much what Uni they're from.
Nowadays bonking a University chick in Thailand is no big deal... u close ur eyes and throw a stone out into Siam Square also can easily hit a University girl.
Truth is, I won't be surprise if there're really some University graduates working in a AGOGO bar.....

But the real question is, WHICH University????
Jus for info, top Universities in Thailand are:
1) Chulalongkorn University
2) Thammasart University
3) Kasert University
and then there're:
Silpakorn University which is Thailand's top for art.
King Mongkut is as popular as Chula for its engineering....
Mahidol is famous for its medicine etc....
These are local Government Universities which require very strict Entrance Exams.

I know alot of "working ladies" from Ramkhamhaeng Open (means anyone can study as long as u can afford School Fees and got ur High School certs) University. So really, there're really no big deal if the lady u know is from Ramkhamhaeng or other lesser known Universities.

But then, if the lady u know is from Chulalongkorn University then at least thats something....
Old 17-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Wah lao eh... Study at ABAC still need to work in RB??? Or maybe because work at RB can study at ABAC. :P Anyway, Singrakthai, you took those Auto-show photos yourself? If you go next trade fair, we can go together! Photoshoot!
U also find it funny if a AGOGO girl tell u she graduated from ABAC huh? I think I'll laugh very loudly and ask her why she don't try out to become Air Hostress... unless she's like 1.58m and below "tall"...

Ya took pics myself. Haven't been to any Trade Show lately. Heard there're alot of pretties during the ICT exhibition recently..... Motorshow will be end of year... either Impact or Bitech... but most probably Impact since the recent one was in Bitech already.... every year same thing... abit sian already. But lots of these students in uniform like to visit these exhibitions......
Old 17-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays bonking a University chick in Thailand is no big deal... u close ur eyes and throw a stone out into Siam Square also can easily hit a University girl.
Truth is, I won't be surprise if there're really some University graduates working in a AGOGO bar.....

But the real question is, WHICH University????
Jus for info, top Universities in Thailand are:
1) Chulalongkorn University
2) Thammasart University
3) Kasert University
Bro.singrakthai, you are right. Nowadays, it is a very common sight for Uni chics. Can easily be seen everywhere. And thanks for your info on their Universities.
Old 17-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wanna work also go work in G-club as dancers or PRs where customers are richer and generous and no commitment to sleep with customers.

So u meant poor ppl like me go Agogo only lah. Nbzz.
Old 17-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro.singrakthai, you are right. Nowadays, it is a very common sight for Uni chics. Can easily be seen everywhere. And thanks for your info on their Universities.
I should have had that info when I stayed in bkk, hehehe...
Old 17-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
There are so many normal girls waiting to be picked up (Stay away from the pro's) and have fun and maybe have some kind of a relationship, even over distance. Some even stay away from other guys while you are gone (if you support them a bit of course).
Contradiction in the above statement. Why will u need to support a normal ger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
They know the game and if you play it right, you can be a winner, easier then in any other country.
If u r talkng abt WL, u will always be the winner if u have tons of money in any country any place in this world where money rules.
Old 17-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
So u meant poor ppl like me go Agogo only lah. Nbzz.
Bro.naemlo, Ago-go is not the place for poor pple loh... And I'm sure you are not poor, and you've rich protein in your spermy *joking* Imagine you get a bottle of Beer Singha for yourself and another for the gal you like... Plus the barfine and the bonking fee (short time)... It is approx. 2.5K-3K BAHT already loh, so in any sense, it's not cheap too. *Cheers*
Old 17-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
But then, if the lady u know is from Chulalongkorn University then at least thats something....
So if marry a Chula grad with MBA, is it an achievement??
Old 17-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ago-go is not the place for poor pple loh... And I'm sure you are not poor, and you've rich protein in your spermy

Hehheheheh I'm just teasing that Xiao Sing....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1