The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
:: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

:: SG-Guys -vs- TH-Girls (SIN-THAI Cup 2006) ::

To all fellow cheongers who like TH-girls as much as I do:-

Dear Bros,
Let me start by sharing some experiences over the past 1+ years during my trips to the
'Land of smiles'. As I'm looking after the sales in Thailand, I have to travel to Thailand,
BKK to be precise, once every month. So after counting the number of stamps in my passport,
there about 25 of them (incl. of personal trips). As compared to other BKK cheongers, mine
may be just considered small case. But nevertheless, I do hope I can share something with
my fellow cheongers or cheongers-to-be in here.

As my trips usually only last about 5-6 days, my encounters with the different types of TH-girls
is quite limited. They consist of University students, people whom I've met online and the
infamous sex-industry girls.

- University Students -

" Introduction "
I guess most of the Bros out there are most interested in group of girls. You see them in their
figure-hugging white shirt, accompanied with a tight-fitting above knee length black skirt. Some
of them even has a slit on their skirts right up to their thigh. Wow, definitely something which
can make us mari-kita. If you think our JC girls wearing their short skirt bouncing here and there
makes you high, when you see these Thai girls, I guess you will fly to heaven then. Sometimes you
wonder 'Are you going to Uni for studying or competing in a beauty pageant?'. This has become their
customs... Thai girls always want to look good!

" Location "
Some may ask, where can I find these chics? Actually, they can be easily spotted. You can find them
walking in the streets, sitting at the busstops and of course, inside/outside the school premises.
SCs like MBK, Future Park, Siam Paragon, Siam Centre, etc are also favourite hangouts of these
students. They definitely enjoy shopping. However, seems like most of the time they could only do
'Window Shopping'. At night, while some of them are slogging at home with their textbooks, some of
them would go cheonging like us. They usually visit clubs/disco like QBar, RCA, Dance Fever, etc...
You won't find them at your favourite ago-go bars. As for a group of them, it's working time! You
could find them mostly @ Massage Palours or at the clubs. Most probably you won't find them shaking
their boobs @ the ago-go bars. To them, it's considered low-class. What are they working there as?
For the MPs, just like our HCs, they provide services like our HC girls do. However, the services they
provide are really superb and you will enjoy much longer bonking session. For the clubs, it's pretty
similar to our Orchard Tower. Waiting to be pick up by horny guys, esp foreigners!!!

" How? "
Ok, I won't elaborate how you pick up the students working @ MPs/clubs. Why? Hey, it's all about your
money, so you need not crack your brain on how to pick her up. Pay per fu*k, very clear cut. As for
the decent types, you will need to put in some effort to sian her. At the clubs, the crowd is very
big & messy. I would strongly advise Bros to notice the girl that you want to sian. Who is she with?
Any guys with her? You wouldn't want to try some Muay Thai. Even if she seems to be alone, it's also
not a very good sign. She may be waiting for her farang boyfriend. I think you wouldn't want to try
some kickboxing as well too. So Bros, be patient and open your eyes big. Simple theory, you will also
need to be patient to hook up a big fish right? Ok, so the coast is clear now. You're sure that she is
available for you to sian. What do I do next? Ask yourself, what do you guys do if you were in SG? Yup,
pretty much the same. Walk over, say Hi and treat them to some drinks. You can exclude your favourite
pick-up line because I guess they could hardly understand it. From my experiences, they are unlikely to
reject your treat. So even if you are being rejected, don't give up Bros! No venture, no gain. Mingle
around with her and her friends(if any) and try to maintain a conversation. Not a good feeling to be in
a silent atmosphere. I guess Bros who speak some Thai have a better chance than those who don't. But don't
give up, maybe she finds you cute or handsome!

" After cheonging, what do we... ?"
Do? Well, it depends on the chemistry that both of you had earlier. You could be going for supper or coffee.
You could also end up going back hotel alone. Or going back hotel with her. But I think the last scenario is
pretty of a low %, unless she really likes you or she's drunk. Majority of the Bros will report back to base
alone. So if you also have the same experience, it's normal! But remember, before you report back to your base,
get her mobile number. They are crazy over mobile phones, so everyone should have one. Don't be surprise she
flashes her N80 over your N70. You can't bonk her tonight does not mean you can't bonk her tomorrow night right?
Afterall, they are also girls and they need to feel comfortable with you before proceeding the relationship.
Don't have the mentality that all TH-girls can be bonked easily. Super wrong concept. Even if you can't get to
bonk her during your trip, try harder. You can still call her when you are back in SG. On your next trip, chances
will definitely be upped by alot. For StarHub users, use IDD 018 and call charges are local. So it won't burn a
big hole in your pocket.

" Caution "
About HIV? No, don't think too far yet because you wouldn't know if you could get to bonk her. Money is the main
concern right now! Some of them may take the advantage that you like her as your weakness and start to
attack you. 'Next week I have to pay school fees, can you lend me?' Lend? Big joke, you know she won't pay
you back right. 'I have to buy some textbooks but I do not have enough money... Can you..' Ya right, their
textbooks cost much more than a whole set of good encyclopedia. With many many other more reasons they could
come up with... Bros, do be extra cautious OK? Maybe the amount isn't a big one because our late Mr Yusof
bin Ishak has a greater value over them but you will still feel sore after finding out you have been a
chopped carrot head right? So unless you have special ability to know that they truly like you, don't throw
Mr Yusof down a Thailand drain.

P/S: I hope that my short write-up can provide some info to all Bros looking at this. Personally, I had nearly
became a chopped carrot head but my intuition saved me. So for Bros who have been cheated b4, don't feel sore
and continue cheonging but with extra caution. And lastly, pardon me for my poor English. *Cheers*

Bros, feel free to post your experiences/comments in here, be it good or bad ones...
Old 16-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
engineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Thanks for the write up!

I was told by thai girls that they don't like "farangs" or "asian" who speak good thai. They think these guys are "playboys". Just speak broken english or fumble with your thai as much as possible when approaching thai gals. That might help abit.
Old 16-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer
Thanks for the write up!

I was told by thai girls that they don't like "farangs" or "asian" who speak good thai. They think these guys are "playboys". Just speak broken english or fumble with your thai as much as possible when approaching thai gals. That might help abit.
Rubbish, the problem is, that many Thai speaking 'farang' or foreign Asian ARE playboys and speak Thai or became playboys because of that. Whatever. The point is: If you act normal the extra Thai will open doors you never dreamed of: Young, fresh, nearly untouched Thai pussy. And I know what I am speaking about!
Old 16-08-2006, 11:33 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

I forgot: Thanks for the write-up, some solid info in it.
Old 16-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Good One!

I had mine when i was cheonging in RCA slim.. She and her grp of frens come to sian us.. then we got drunk together, sleep together.. Very simple and short process.. Was surprised tat they are quite daring too..

But if the place, time and ppl are right.. Things will happen naturally..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 17-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Good One!

I had mine when i was cheonging in RCA slim.. She and her grp of frens come to sian us.. then we got drunk together, sleep together.. Very simple and short process.. Was surprised tat they are quite daring too..
Wah.... u bery terror horr... But I tend to agree... keep an open mind and don't overexpect and typically... you will be pleasantly surprised at the way things turn out.

Threadstarer ... nice thread... something with a difference...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
:: You won't find them at your favourite ago-go bars. As for a group of them, it's working time! You
could find them mostly @ Massage Palours or at the clubs. Most probably you won't find them shaking
their boobs @ the ago-go bars. To them, it's considered low-class. What are they working there as?
Are u sure?
Someone here got girlfriend working in Rainbow4 and graduated from ABAC leh. U know where is ABAC or not?

But then, I agree with u lah... I think among all, most educated Thai ladies will consider agogo bar as most low class. hehe.. thats why this whole graduated from ABAC but work in Rainbow4 story still one of my funniest jokes to share with newbies. Wanna work also go work in G-club as dancers or PRs where customers are richer and generous and no commitment to sleep with customers.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As long as your reasons justify your answer there're no reason why they'll be weary of one who can speak good Thai.... for example, if u tell them u work as a country manager here and stationed here for past 1 or 2 years, they won't say u're a "playboy"......
In fact, knowing Thai can pick up local girls easier in their local pub since most Thai speak poor English due of their lack of practise in the language... of cos, I'm talking about decent ladies here and not those "working ladies" who speak with foreigners everyday...

Being a foreigner but able to speak Thai can be a lot more beneficial than one who cannot speak the language at all....
Old 17-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
As long as your reasons justify your answer there're no reason why they'll be weary of one who can speak good Thai.... for example, if u tell them u work as a country manager here and stationed here for past 1 or 2 years, they won't say u're a "playboy"......
In fact, knowing Thai can pick up local girls easier in their local pub since most Thai speak poor English due of their lack of practise in the language... of cos, I'm talking about decent ladies here and not those "working ladies" who speak with foreigners everyday...

Being a foreigner but able to speak Thai can be a lot more beneficial than one who cannot speak the language at all....
So what if they know you are playboy?

Because the girls Love playboys.

Nan Ren Bu Huai, Nu Ren Bu Ai

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Because the girls Love playboys.
Nan Ren Bu Huai, Nu Ren Bu Ai
ya ya ya
pooying chop khon leew
Got song about it somemore!
Old 17-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Are u sure?
Someone here got girlfriend working in Rainbow4 and graduated from ABAC leh. U know where is ABAC or not?

But then, I agree with u lah... I think among all, most educated Thai ladies will consider agogo bar as most low class. hehe.. thats why this whole graduated from ABAC but work in Rainbow4 story still one of my funniest jokes to share with newbies. Wanna work also go work in G-club as dancers or PRs where customers are richer and generous and no commitment to sleep with customers.
Bro.singrakthai, ABAC is Assumption Biz Admin Col. I am not a regular in the ago-go scenes, so I don't have much opportunities to catch an Uni student working there. Thanks for your info and maybe I'll try the ago-go bars some day, hoping to catch an Uni student.

By the way Bro.singrakthai, is ABAC that you've mentioned a well-repute one in Thailand? Just asking out of curiosity. I could only remember I had one who was from Thammasat University, could not remember the other couple of them because of the names and also, I'm not a graduate myself so why care so much what Uni they're from.

P/S: All Bros, thanks for keeping this thread alive, till now...
Old 17-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah.... u bery terror horr... But I tend to agree... keep an open mind and don't overexpect and typically... you will be pleasantly surprised at the way things turn out.

Threadstarer ... nice thread... something with a difference...
Bro.KLKOOL, thanks for your encouraging comments... Definitely makes my day. Yup, just be casual and don't overdo it, cause most probably it will backfire.
Old 17-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Good One!

But if the place, time and ppl are right.. Things will happen naturally..
Wow Bro.Hakoshu, you've definitely got a nice encounter at RCA. I've visited the place a few times, but were unsuccessful leh. At some point, chances came really close but not close enough to bonk them. But I'll continue trying... Coz it's worth the effort! Thanks for your contribution, definitely giving some Bros out there some encouragement. *Cheers*
Old 17-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
Bro.singrakthai, ABAC is Assumption Biz Admin Col. I am not a regular in the ago-go scenes, so I don't have much opportunities to catch an Uni student working there. Thanks for your info and maybe I'll try the ago-go bars some day, hoping to catch an Uni student......is ABAC that you've mentioned a well-repute one in Thailand?
dude, singrakthai was just pulling your legs la...he was talking about the legend of Jun!!! ABAC is a private uni la...only the rich goes there i.e. high-so girls. U won't find them working in Agogo la.
Old 17-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the write up!

Bro.engineer, it depends on individual girls whether they like us to speak good passa Thai or poor pasaa Thai. Perhaps, some girls have the mentality that if a guy (Non-Khun Thai) speaks good pasaa Thai, she will not have a sense of security, since you can easily communicate with other Thai girls as well. For me, I speak broken pasaa Thai (with English forming a full sentence)... But I think that didn't cut down my chances at all.

So I think just be natural, be yourself. If you speak good Thai, then speak the language. If you try to hide your talent in speaking Thai, it will turn out to be weird and they will discover it as well... They will know that you 'Gor Hok'=lie to them... As for Bros who don't speak a single Thai word, pick up some basic ones. They can prove to be useful when you visit the 'Land of smiles'... Chances will be very slim if you don't speak any Thai because they are also not well-versed in English. Good luck to all Bros!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1