The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: aiwan - My KaoSiong Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by (",)
no problem.

you can always post your FR here too.
anyway, if u go crazy horse or Yes Pub, where u have those chio gals riding on u, be careful. some (alot) of them are "....not female....."
For those who prefer quiet pub, there are a few along Wu Fu 4th Road, opposite King Wang Hotel after the bridge. One particular small cosy pub where some of our singapore boys visit are Purple Rain at Unit No. 11. It is operated by 3 pretty girls, who speak English well. Lots of stories to TCSS
Old 20-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
For those who prefer quiet pub, there are a few along Wu Fu 4th Road, opposite King Wang Hotel after the bridge. One particular small cosy pub where some of our singapore boys visit are Purple Rain at Unit No. 11. It is operated by 3 pretty girls, who speak English well. Lots of stories to TCSS
cool will visit this place on my next trip there.
i also heard of a pub call dreams. cant rem where but i didnt hv chance to visit during my trip.. recommended by one of the younger generation taiwaness friend there. heard the place is mostly pack with youngsters.
Old 20-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, you referrring to Super Star DISCO?? located at Zihciang 3rd Road, No. 62 is it? (Telephone 07-2895161) This is a very big Disco with lady dancing show and singers from local, filipinos, Thailand and Russia. The girls will also come to sit with you for a small fees. I forgot the cost of the drinks for them, I think is about NT200 per drink. The place is not expensive, and a lot of blonde Russian girls. But only a handful will go out with customers.
But is a nice place to sit down talk cock with friends and customers.. Decoration wise not so grand as claim to be, but the place can accomodate a few hundreds peoples.
so..my turn is on queue ar..you owe so many ppl points....hahaha
yup thats the place alright. u can still rem the road name!. anyway, my group spent i few hundreds / maybe to thousand on the champanes on the russian chicks at 400nt per glass. basically the russian chick were all sitting at our table because got drinks n we can speak english but... they cannot go out with customer de. they r so called controlled by their agency lah so my advice is, dun waste time n money on them. seek local fun better.

yup to thank you for uping my pts, i put you on queue. the rest have shared contact with me so in appreciation, i add them too. u kn how the sys work, every 24h so everyone must wait.
Old 22-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh yea, i passed by YES several time.
i stayed in a small fan dian along ZhongShan Er Rd near SOGO.
YES is along ZhongShan Yi Rd if i'm not wrong.
Was told by the Taxi driver they have 'ren yao sio'

Will check out Purple Rain soon, will be back in kaohsiungnext mth, if any samsters happen to be in town, pls PM.
Old 30-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjoe
Oh yea, i passed by YES several time.
i stayed in a small fan dian along ZhongShan Er Rd near SOGO.
YES is along ZhongShan Yi Rd if i'm not wrong.
Was told by the Taxi driver they have 'ren yao sio'

Will check out Purple Rain soon, will be back in kaohsiungnext mth, if any samsters happen to be in town, pls PM.
Bro, when are you going to Kaohsiung? Purple Rain is good for relaxing with drinks..it is a small pub but the ladies boss and her lady staff are friendly. PM me your contact if we can meet there...cheers
Old 02-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mk23 is Cool - loads of Potential

go dreams only on their ladies night or when there free entry i think mon-wed
weekends not fun.
taiwan a nice place to cheong for tw babes hope can go there but the entertainment really steep and their vice activites are really being clamp down hard by the authorities.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any samsters in KKH next week?
i'll be there tues - fri

Quote:
Bro, when are you going to Kaohsiung? Purple Rain is good for relaxing with drinks..it is a small pub but the ladies boss and her lady staff are friendly. PM me your contact if we can meet there...cheers
Old 01-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Taipei airport to change name

Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 1 September 2006 :-

Taipei airport to change name

Taipei - In another move to cut off links with China, Taiwan plans to change the name of Taipei's major airport from Chiang Kai- shek International Airport to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, a newspaper said Friday.

The Transport Ministry has filed an application for the name change, and the Cabinet is expected to approve it Friday, the Liberty Times quoted an unnamed official as saying.

When Taiwan began building CKS International Airport, Taiwan's largest airport, was known as Taoyuan International Airport because it was situated at Taoyuan County, 40 kilometres southwest of Taipei. When the airport opened on February 26, 1979, to the public's surprise, the name had been changed to Chiang Kai-shek International Airport to commemorate Republic of China founder Chiang Kai-shek, who died in 1975.

Chiang's son, Chiang Ching-kuo, served as Taiwan's president from 1978-88.

Chiang Kai-shek's Chinese Nationalist Party (Kuomingtang or KMT) ruled Taiwan from 1949-2000. After the pro-independence opposition Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) came to power in 2000, it has been trying to erase all influence of the Chiangs and to cut Taiwan's links with China.

On August 12, President Chen Shui-bian said it was time for Taiwan to consider applying to join the United Nations in the name of Taiwan and to take steps to emphasize Taiwan's sovereignty, like changing the name of the Chiang Kai-shek International Airport to Taoyuan International Airport.

China, which sees Taiwan as its breakaway province, is watching closely Taiwan's "de-sinocization" moves and has warned that it would use force to recover Taiwan if Taipei seeks independence.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 27-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Demonsbane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei airport to change name

Trying to keep this thread alive. Now in Kaohsiung but nothing much here. The KTV here are becoming dangerous as many went in and came out unsatisfied but still having to pay few thousands NT. Perhaps keeping this thread can help many who train in Kaohsiung can still enjoy a good bonk there.
Old 28-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
qinghe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqinghe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good memories from kaohsiung back then in those army days a year ago.

to contribute a little, me and my buddies went to a club called Dreams. i think. was pretty good. but back then it was a thursday night so it wasn't as happening as we expected.

we really didn't know where the other clubs are so we didn't manage to club-hop. wat a pity. and also we didn't chiong KTVs cuz back then we just wanted to club.

also went to a health centre. service was pretty good.

how is kaohsiung now? is it easy to hook up with girls? how about the HC services and KTVs?
Old 04-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

guys, I plan to visit kaohsiung in Jan 2013. Would you please advice me the hotel which provide taiwanese/prc gals ? thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1