The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
These two pu bhors will come back... But I will catch them and make them jiak sai and they become humchee... I don't negotiate with chee hiong kias and traffickers like them... Operating on the pretence of a nice bro... Giving advice to newbies on cheong destinations... But in actual fact lure them to their sharks' mouth... Freeload to the extent of scam... They ought to be hung up on coconut trees and let dogs fck their asshole for exploiting young girls and trafficks them to Singapore for illegal employment... At least I know some bar owners / coyote agents provide work permits for these girls to be gainfully employed as performance artiste... But definitely not these two cheebys...
I never left. Was busy with work. Ain't free like u guys using clones to post. Why dun u be a real man for once and meet me in Bangkok then? Put time and place. I love to see how u going to make me jiak sai and hang me up?

Until now, any bros PM u and said they were exploited or used any of my services like u mentioned? I do not know u and I very much like to see u in real person and see how much balls u have instead hiding behind the keyboard as well. Lol. Are u a Singaporean yourself? How many work permits can a establishment give out? Amidst all the 100hundreds over performing artiste and models. Do u realized people who are reading are laughing at your retarded post? But of course hiding behind a clone nick and posting rubbish. No one will ever know the real guy behind. Get some balls and face me if u are man enough. If not, u are just another ladyboy to me.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I never left. Was busy with work. Ain't free like u guys using clones to post. Why dun u be a real man for once and meet me in Bangkok then? Put time and place. I love to see how u going to make me jiak sai and hang me up?

Until now, any bros PM u and said they were exploited or used any of my services like u mentioned? I do not know u and I very much like to see u in real person and see how much balls u have instead hiding behind the keyboard as well. Lol. Are u a Singaporean yourself? How many work permits can a establishment give out? Amidst all the 100hundreds over performing artiste and models. Do u realized people who are reading are laughing at your retarded post? But of course hiding behind a clone nick and posting rubbish. No one will ever know the real guy behind. Get some balls and face me if u are man enough. If not, u are just another ladyboy to me.
How did you know I was referring to you...? You wore this hat...? What services are you offering...? All along I didn't say you were offering any services except you work as sapsinmike promoter and you trafficks girls to Singapore for illegal employment... Are you telling everybody now... You are offering some scam services too...? Hilarious... Yes I would very much want to meet you... And understand why would you want to work with sapsinmike... Why must I meet you in Bangkok and not you meet me in Singapore... Set a time and date... Be a man... Come back to Singapore to face your music... How long can you run...?

Last edited by ChiefPilot; 07-04-2015 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How did you know I was referring to you...? You wore this hat...? Hilarious...//// ... Why must I meet you in Bangkok and not you meet me in Singapore... ... Be a man... Come back to Singapore to face your music... How long can you run...?
LOL!

Check.....mate?!

DOUBLE check-mate!
Truly LMFAO

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
How did you know I was referring to you...? You wore this hat...? What services are you offering...? All along I didn't say you were offering any services except you work as sapsinmike promoter and you trafficks girls to Singapore for illegal employment... Are you telling everybody now... You are offering some scam services too...? Hilarious... Yes I would very much want to meet you... And understand why would you want to work with sapsinmike... Why must I meet you in Bangkok and not you meet me in Singapore... Set a time and date... Be a man... Come back to Singapore to face your music... How long can you run...?
Sure. I can come back. Put time put place. Dun chicken out then. Come on lah. U think I duno who are you behind this nick meh? Whether I am offering services or not I leave it for the rest to judge. I dun care what u say already. I just asking u got balls to meet or not? I will bring a few other bros who are looking for u as well. Make sure u meet me in Singapore and dun absent yourself. I like to see how u hang me up at coconut tree or I hang u.

I will come back especially for u this week. Swee bo? Contact me via pm your number. Meet me at airport once I touch down. Dun say I ask u to go Bkk. Settle like man lah. Hide behind com. Tickets how much only $300. To see whether u are what u really are.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL!

Check.....mate?!

DOUBLE check-mate!
Truly LMFAO

SEAJ
U this fxxking old ladyboy with sagging balls dun come talk cock lah. Need me low ranking runner buy u tickets to come
Sg meet together or in Bangkok or not? U dare come I dare book tickets for u.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U this fxxking old ladyboy with sagging balls dun come talk cock lah. Need me low ranking runner buy u tickets to come
Sg meet together or in Bangkok or not? U dare come I dare book tickets for u.
LMFAO
Yeah!
Put the pax name as "OWN YOU"
Give it up already....."LOSER!!"

And yeah... sooooo typical....
"..... I will bring a few other bros...."
Hoot hoot!!!

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure. I can come back. Put time put place. Dun chicken out then. Come on lah. U think I duno who are you behind this nick meh? Whether I am offering services or not I leave it for the rest to judge. I dun care what u say already. I just asking u got balls to meet or not? I will bring a few other bros who are looking for u as well. Make sure u meet me in Singapore and dun absent yourself. I like to see how u hang me up at coconut tree or I hang u.

I will come back especially for u this week. Swee bo? Contact me via pm your number. Meet me at airport once I touch down. Dun say I ask u to go Bkk. Settle like man lah. Hide behind com. Tickets how much only $300. To see whether u are what u really are.
Who looking for me...? Sapsinmike...? Hilarious... pm me your number... Your flight details... Get your buddy sapsinmike to come too... All his creditors looking for him and I will bring them along too...
Old 07-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
LMFAO
Yeah!
Put the pax name as "OWN YOU"
Give it up already....."LOSER!!"
SEAJ
Talk so much cock online for what? What's there to be afraid of? Scared I beat the shit out of u? Tot u seems like a "fighter" online? Keyboard warrior? talk so much talk so long on forum for what? Meet up and sort it out. Can see u and your gang all no balls to meet up. Only give excuses. Sia suay really.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talk so much cock online for what? What's there to be afraid of? Scared I beat the shit out of u? Tot u seems like a "fighter" online? Keyboard warrior? talk so much talk so long on forum for what? Meet up and sort it out. Can see u and your gang all no balls to meet up. Only give excuses. Sia suay really.
You ever said if you can't take the heat then don't post... So fast losing your cool already...? Big gangster ask people out for fist fight...? Your buddy sapsinmike also said if you can't take the heat... I suggest you go for a swim... LOL !!!
Old 07-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
HEY!!!!!
Cheech.... Here's your buddy Chong's response for your reading pleasure!
Perfect response for YOU the L.C. cho bo lan street fighter.
LMFAO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
... What you exposed about me before... why should I meet you face to face... This is forum... If you can't take the heat... Then I may suggest you to go for a swim...
Old 07-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
You ever said if you can't take the heat then don't post... So fast losing your cool already...? Big gangster ask people out for fist fight...? Your buddy sapsinmike also said if you can't take the heat... I suggest you go for a swim... LOL !!!
I never say I can't take the heat. I settle issues/differences like a man. Meeting up means cannot take the heat?dun talk so much can? Serve army in Sg two years to bring out the man in you. Man like u when faced enemy will piss in pants or fight the enemy? I never say I will beat u up. So u no guts then dun talk so much
Old 07-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

vbkk - just go back to beating up your whores.
More to Pimps' speed.

U no brains then dun talk so much.

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
HEY!!!!!
Cheech.... Here's your buddy Chong's response for your reading pleasure!
Perfect response for YOU the L.C. cho bo lan street fighter.
LMFAO!!
He was asking u two couple of ladyboys with armpit hairs to go for a swim. Call me what u want. U are just a balless keyboard warrior ranting all day here. Since u have so many issues to expose me. I give u a chance to meet me. And u talk so much cock for what?
Old 07-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
I never say I can't take the heat. I settle issues/differences like a man. Meeting up means cannot take the heat?dun talk so much can? Serve army in Sg two years to bring out the man in you. Man like u when faced enemy will piss in pants or fight the enemy? I never say I will beat u up. So u no guts then dun talk so much
Sorry... I am not a Singaporean... I didn't serve army... But definitely I am not someone who will piss in my pants when faced my enemy... Why can't I talk... This forum yours...? If a hat don't fit then don't wear it... If you can't take the heat... then don't post or go for a swim...? Where is your friend sapsinmike...? Ask him to come out pay his debts!!!
Old 07-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
He was asking u two couple of ladyboys with armpit hairs to go for a swim. Call me what u want. U are just a balless keyboard warrior ranting all day here. Since u have so many issues to expose me. I give u a chance to meet me. And u talk so much cock for what?
Meet you for wat?
You say "...I never say I will beat u up. So u no guts then dun talk so much ..."
Guess you too brainless to understand that there is no need to meet face to face to talk.

Ahhh... when dealing with a L.C. cho bo lan street fighter......!!!

Like I said, just give it up and go back to beating up your whores.
Loser Pimp!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1