The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
LOL He is trying to get gratitude on forum to compensate his pitiful real life.

But that dumbass still didn't get that we cannot expect gratitude from people by beeing rude with them, and is crying like a bitch because the so called bad "stealth agent-clones" are not nice with him !
Ahhhhh..... at last....a revelation!

So.... is this what you're after? Gratitude? You really think you're gonna get gratitude from this gang of thieves? Some li'l freebies or another?

But then again who the hell is even gonna know who you are using this clone nick?!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Wassamatter Mr. Zero to Hero?
Cain't get Ole Tony the crook to call you taikor and still pay for your drinks.... in return for your leading newbies into his thievin' clutches?

Oh.......!!!!

SEAJ
The more u post the more you exposed your stupidity la. Thought u proclaimed this is a stupid thread and why u still post here? So u admitted that you are a fool as well? Don't post like a cry baby la...if you got proof that I con newbies than show it here la! If not get some banana from your monkey friend and stuff them up your smelly arse!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Better than u go under hand method here act brave fighting words for words behind us secretly pm hurricane deleted all our posts then come here call people zero pui u so great why do sneaky stuff like ah gua zero
Old 07-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I dared to call u and tell u off u dared tell me off but quietly pm hurricane i bully u ?? Lfmao jus tahan only if moderator over stepped his role we surely pm boss so many Moderators been sacked u know ??
Old 07-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hahaha !
I knew it was only a matter of time that dumbass of SEAJ couldn't handle anymore and back with his insulting posts LOL

It's not today that dumbass will fool anyone by acting like a nice person.

What a fuckin' hypocrit

"what's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh"
Old 07-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
The more u post the more you exposed your stupidity la.
Absolutly, that dumbass is doing the job for us !
Old 07-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha good try stealth agent SEAJ.
No KTV bookings today come and entertainment us?

Go through my 4000 plus posts and ask mod to delete if there're any advertisement.
OF COURSE!!

You ARE skilful in your posting - that I don't deny!
All your posts definitely steer away from advertising yourself!
Instead you pretend just to be a good guy senior willing to help out newbies, posting up tempting but incomplete supposed FR's....and just waiting to reel your prey in!

THAT is what I am against. You are an agent. You outright advertise on other Sex boards but on SBF, you specifically hide your status as an agent specifically to take advantage of the good and trusting nature of Singaporeans.

How dastardly and low class!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OF COURSE!!

Instead you pretend just to be a good guy senior willing to help out newbies, posting up tempting but incomplete supposed FR's....and just waiting to reel your prey in!

THAT is what I am against. You are an agent. You outright advertise on other Sex boards but on SBF, you specifically hide your status as an agent specifically to take advantage of the good and trusting nature of Singaporeans.

SEAJ
Hahaha keep it up stealth agent SEAJ.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

OK... the rest of you guys -
You KNOW what tony cheong and nonteerak do - how they specifically target and screw fellow Singaporeans by using a combination of guile, lying, pretense, clones etc -

You condone this?
You defend them?

WHATTTT..... is the matter with you?

Shaking my head side to side whilst LMFAO!!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
OF COURSE!!

SEAJ
Please la dun act childish if hurricane got proof tony break rules don't pay advertising fees long ago green tea ask tony lim green tea liao are u implying greentea is sleeping on his job??? The fact is fact tony didn't break rules what say u ??? Go hcm thread u can tell u 2-3 stealth advertising u open eyes big big u will spot go report to greentea to claim credit he will TQ u
Old 07-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha keep it up stealth agent SEAJ.
What.... go no smart response no more?
Cat Got your tongue?

Or that the truth just cannot be responded to?

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Now, in the case of nonteerak... hmmmm.... I guess he really can't afford to pay Boss. Poor Poor ole nonteeerak>

LMFAO! Why should I pay? Did I breach forum rules? Where's the evidence if I'm breaching the forum rules? Can't produce one? TALK COCK NUMBER 1!

And your guess is absurd!

Wait, and I'm not as poor as you, to whine about too many TCSS will eat up your data plan faster. Sibeh cheapo!

How much can words use up the data? 100mb the most. And yet you whine big time for it. Pity you old fool!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Please la dun act childish if hurricane got proof tony break rules don't pay advertising fees long ago green tea ask tony lim green tea liao are u implying greentea is sleeping on his job??? The fact is fact tony didn't break rules what say u ??? Go hcm thread u can tell u 2-3 stealth advertising u open eyes big big u will spot go report to greentea to claim credit he will TQ u
OK, my apologies as I did say I wasn't going to respond to you, but you brought up the whole gist of the matter.

I absolutely don't care if tony pays his fees or not - what I care about is him bending and using SBF rules SPECIFICALLY to pretend he is just another Samster - and using this status to lure and cheat Samsters traveling overseas.

You KNOW this - you condone this? You defend him fooling and screwing your fellow Singaporeans?

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Base on statistic this thread top post come frm seaj double of what 2nd brother means he can't be victim replying back our bully post is he inciting others more posts so he can't cry victims he posted 45 more post second rank is only 20 plus !!!! Double posts more he is big bully here!!!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
LMFAO! Why should I pay? Did I breach forum rules? Where's the evidence if I'm breaching the forum rules? Can't produce one? TALK COCK NUMBER 1!

And your guess is absurd!

Wait, and I'm not as poor as you, to whine about too many TCSS will eat up your data plan faster. Sibeh cheapo!

How much can words use up the data? 100mb the most. And yet you whine big time for it. Pity you old fool!
Yes smart enough not to breach forum rules and smart enough to have gotten away with it in the past - pretending to just be a kind guy willing to accompany visitors to Chiang Mai when you can free-load on them.

But also dumb enough to keep on and on which just exposes you more and more.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1