The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Digressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
first timer looking for ts top

Hey I'm a first timer looking for recommendations for a ladyboy, I want to try a ts topping me but I'm a bit anxious. This will be my first time with a ts as well. Please post or pm me contact if u know any ts that are good with first timers and can Top as well
Old 26-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weremonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: first timer looking for ts top

dont be lazy. there is a wealth of information in the forum
Old 27-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: first timer looking for ts top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digressing View Post
Hey I'm a first timer looking for recommendations for a ladyboy, I want to try a ts topping me but I'm a bit anxious. This will be my first time with a ts as well. Please post or pm me contact if u know any ts that are good with first timers and can Top as well
A word of warning for you that anal sex is very addictive my 1st time got a ladyboy top me, she told me something i never forget..till this day '' she said once you start leting us playing with your ass , you willl never forget. '' damn it she was right. never looking back ever since. It was so intense as she was licking me all over and frenching me, i could almost feel her hard-cock head pressing against my ass.
as she fucked my ass that night.we fuck with me On my hands and knees, she took me from behind. What a feeling! Honestly it feels so damn good. Lost all sense of time and she fucked me good and long with her cock staying rock hard all the way,And it bothered me that I came harder than I ever did with any real girl that I had fucked

I was so ashamed of myself. But that was just the start of my new life... After that night, things were not the same.At first, I tried to expel these thoughts in my mind. But as the days went on, the thoughts got stronger and stronger. .every time i go look for a ladyboy I told myself that would be the last time, but it never happened. 1 session led to the next. 1 ladyboy led to another ladyboy 1 cock led to another cock..., I become a cock addict It had come to a stage that I needed to have cock in my mouth and my ass almost all the time, otherwise I would get very very uneasy and upset. With such an obssession, my life obviously changed. this is how bad it is just warning for you

the moments her dick is in my ass I feel like I was in heaven Now I knew what it was like to be a thoroughly fucked and let me tell you this is what a 'very' satisfied bottom feel like after been thoroughly fucked

Just my very simple and honest point of view So are you here looking for cocks to satisfy your needs? Hmmm, cheers and all the best,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1