The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bkk trip this month end

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeeRocks
hahahah... romance heartbroken liao lah... lose money never mind, lose to you to spend in his beloved country... how much can a man take???
no lah,he actually wanted to sponsor me go bkk this mth end,but he paiseh to give me cash mah.so he say he take liverpool and ask me take arsenal and we were watching the match together at gl with some other samsters.....and i tell u,the feeling of looking at his face when the fools were losing was really better than sex.....hahahahaha.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

sorry to bros who have pm me,now my date changed to 15th to 19th may 2005 due to vesak day in spore and also in bkk.....

departure is 15th may 2005 which is this coming sunday....for a 4 nites trip in bkk.....those going on same date or already there,pls pm me for contact number and i'll try my best to make it this trip.

i have not make any flight reservations yet and will do it immediately if my application leave is approved.

i sincerely apologised to those that planned to meet up for kopi/cheong with me but my date has changed to 15th ( a bit rush )....but i always believe there's another chance to meet up with u guys......cheers.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Okie...Maybe in the near future...:-)

Njoy your "TRIP" then.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Bro 2-Nights-In Bkk, sorry I couldn't be of better help to you abt BHC. have not been that close to the local HC scene for some time. Hope you enjoyed yrself though.

I am glad to see that you will be in Bkk when I am there. I will be there 16 to 25/5. Perhaps we could get together one of the evenings for drinks. Will contact you when I am there to see if you are free. I believe you already have my contact number. If not let me know and I will PM to you. In Bkk I can contact you on your Sin miobile right?
Old 10-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 22
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To All Bro,

Please dun come during wesak day... coz no alcohol will be serve.
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 10-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
To All Bro,

Please dun come during wesak day... coz no alcohol will be serve.
Thanks for the info bro, since I will be there during that time looks like I have to stock up at the airport and have a party at my hotel. Hey Bro are you based in Bkk or will you be there during that time? If you like to join us let me know. Unfortunately we were not able to meet up last week as I believe you did not see your PM until too late.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Hey Bro 2-Nights-In Bkk, sorry I couldn't be of better help to you abt BHC. have not been that close to the local HC scene for some time. Hope you enjoyed yrself though.

I am glad to see that you will be in Bkk when I am there. I will be there 16 to 25/5. Perhaps we could get together one of the evenings for drinks. Will contact you when I am there to see if you are free. I believe you already have my contact number. If not let me know and I will PM to you. In Bkk I can contact you on your Sin miobile right?
hi bro chanchwee, yes i did enjoy myself in bhc...thks anyway.

check your pm.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 22
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro ChanChwee,

If you read my signature and you should notice that i'm based in BKK. Not only wesak day they dun serve alcohol. most of the big big holidays they also dun serve
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1