The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2005, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
My Bkk trip 27th - 30th april 2005

day 1,wednesday.....checked in palazzo and tried making a few calls just to contact a gal i had previously and was successful....made arrangement to meet her up at cm2 disco.....11pm,went cm2 with bro moonlight,wow,there are so many gals which i've not seen them during my last few trips there,most are consider not bad looking type.....drooling liao.regretted calling the gal i wanted but bo pian liao mah...so i had a common nite at cm2,supper and back to hotel for overnight with the gal....nothing much actually.

day 2,thursday.....this is where my best kaki....kekeke.... mr romance arrived in the noon and insist me to ask for room in palazzo htl and he got himself a room eventually.....he happy like fuck and head to his room with his bag and me follow him....upon opening his htl room door,he sianz 1/2 cos 2 single bed....he say me lan chiau lang and reccomend me this type of room.....knn, me fuck him up and say he lan chiau lang should sleep in this type of lan chiau room....kekeke....he diam diam liao....this is not all....later he kiam kan again....

ask me go temple and we head there and i arrange to meet up 2 gals i know at slim disco....after pray,meet the gals up at world trade...to me, their looks not bad but he not interested....ok,nvm.after a drink,we n the 2 gals went seperate ways.mr romance and me went back hotel to change and put some shopping stuffs in room.....after that,he ask me go poseidon,i said dun wan shower at poseidon cos waiting for next day with bro tv and a few more samsters then go poseidon together.....he say go see only and then we go rao 3.....i said ok, see only huh.....then go rao 3 ok? he agreed and off we head to poseidon......step into models lounge less than 30 mins,he called his regular gal and he on liao....knn, left me alone....ok nvm,i called up bro moonlight and he pick me and we go rao 3 wait for mr romance.....knn,traffic was bad and it took us 1 hr to reach there, hungry like hell,bro moonlight and myself ate at rao 3....fried rice,chicken and pork and a few cokes, cost us 2300b....pcb, my heart damn pain.....at last at abt 11pm....my best kaki mr romance,bro thaifood and bro A arrive like a king....not too long,we left rao3 cos gals not so good....me,bro thaifood and bro A decided to go cm2 find other gals for over night booking but our fren mr romance had other ideas,halfway through the journey to cm2,he drop and took a cab dunno go where which im not interested to know either.

bro thaifood,bro A and myself head to cm2 cos bro moonlight tired,drop us and he left.once i step in,within 15 mins,4 gals came into cm2 and 1 of them caught my eye...without hesitation,i approach her and her drink coupon still in her hand.....her name is "C"....had a common chat with her and she told me she 1st time come cm2....true or not im not interested,all i want is book her overnight....price agreed and i also happy..so i wait for my 2 frens busy walking around cm2 looking for gals,me just relax 1 corner with "c".then my best kaki kept calling my hp and said meet for supper.....ask me hurry up but my 2 frens still finding gals leh....cant rush them rite?? so i put my hp to silent mode and let him call all he want lah......at around 130am....both choose till no gals to choose...all buay gum....so we 3 guys + "C" go meet my best kaki at ratchada soi12 for supper....me still full after having the 2300b dinner at rao3....kekeke...after supper,me and "C" went back hotel and bro thaifood and bro A dunno go where liao.

"C" can speak quite good english and i dun have any problem communicating with her....she's in her 4th yr in university at international school and going to graduate this october.....starting work as a receptionist on 1st may 2005....just broke off with bf...after all theusual stuff like shower etc,..we head to bed.....her service was excellent.....she's the 1st prostitute i did painting lah...started off slowly like bf/gf feeling....then getting more and more hiong.....her blow job no cab...she can blow me upside down,backside in front of my face.....knn,if i dun lick, i do wat? tiok bo? kekeke....knn,she really can make me high lah....i fully unload.....just 1 word...song lah! told her the next day friday,i continue to book her cos its our broA birthday and we're going to santika disco to celebrate,and she agreed......hosei liao...no need to go hunting for gal like my best kaki have to...kekeke...some of my frens say this position is called 69 but i dunno wat lah, i also dun wan to know....."C" stayed with me till the next day afternoon when bro romance and bro thaifood came to my room....i had to tell her i got a meeting and i said i will call her at nite to arrange how to meet up with her,so she left.....this is wat i call good service mah.....agree?

wah,tired liao.....to be continue on day 3 when bro TV and bro simplyhorny arrive and we head to poseidon,intra mara,santika,siam hotel and huay kuang.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:01 AM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Bkk trip 27th - 30th april 2005

day 3,friday.....after "C" left the room,bro thaifood and myself went catherine as bro A and bro simplyhorny was already there while bro romance went out with his gal...upon reaching catherine,bro A n bro simplyhorny already went in and bro thaifood and me view the gals and not interested....time was abt 4pm when bro tv arrived in bkk already but having a meeting....so we arrange to meet up at poseidon at abt 6pm.i already had a gal in mind becos i saw the gal at the models lounge the day b4 with bro romance......at abt 630pm,all of us arrived and there were 5 of us.....romance,thaifood,simplyhorny,tv and myself.we were all discussing about taking a vip room as 1 of our bros wanna have a taste of vip room but i did mention first before taking the vip room that i dun want go jacucci pool....after that,we decided to take up the vip room at the 9th floor.....some of us went down to 2nd level to choose gals while i waited for my gal,yet to come to work.....they had a great time in the vip room with their respective gals in the pool...me so-so lah.....just sit in sofa chatting with my gal.....after that,we proceed to room and service was very good,aged 20 and name "S"....consider very pretty to me lah....priced 3500b but well worth as i really did enjoyed my session with her.
after poseidon,we walked to wattana mansion to have a quick dinner and we head to intra mara as 1-2 bros wanna take gal to santika for the birthday party....me already book "C" and bro romance already book his gal "A" but end up nothing and had to go rao2 and then follow by siam hotel....in the end,still no gal to bring back hotel lah...i'm come to that topic later.
after intra mara,bro simply horny booked a gal and they left for santika disco while bro thaifood accompany me back to hotel to get changed and meet my gal "C" and we all meet up at the disco where bro A and his gf,bro moonlight and and gf already there....this is where bro bkk master arrived after some sms contacts with bro thaifood.the place was jam pack and bro tv,bkk master and romance decided to go rao 2 cos santika was too packed to their liking.....santika was not too bad except no proper seats cos too packed....we had cake cutting at 12am etc.....i'll leave it to bro tv to tell u guys where they go after santika lah....kekeke.
after santika,i called up romance and they were at siam hotel...so thaifood,"C" and myself went to join them at siam hotel and had supper there.....nobody booked any gals and we went seperately ways after that.knn, wasting my time.
bro thaifood,"C" n myself went huay kuang for some shopping as this was my last nite and i'm heading back to sg the next day(saturday).....at huay kuang,we manage to buy some stuffs and also ate some noodles b4 heading back to hotel at abt 5am....
as usual, the service given to me by "C" was as good as i expected....nothing special compare to 1st nite but this time round,we shower together on the 2nd nite i spend with her....too bad,palazzo no bath tub....knn.....anyway,its already morning i should say....had a good round with "C" and fell asleep till abt 1pm and "C" accompany me till i checked out hotel room at 3pm and took a cab to the airport feeling a little disappointed that i have to leave bkk so soon while the rest of the bros staying back for another 2-3 days.....

as for "C",i really have to give her some credit for her service and time with me....i'll surely be back in bkk real soon and drooling to spend more private time with her.........

steady lah....2 nights in bkk......kekekekeke.

cheers.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
i'll surely be back in bkk real soon and drooling to spend more private time with her.........

steady lah....2 nights in bkk......kekekekeke.

cheers.
Bro, nice field report. That day "live tcss report" is much funny. kekeke. When u going back bkk?
Old 05-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 20
Kingpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, nice thread. just curious...how much did you spend on *c* / night? can pm me the reply if you paiseh..

thanks.
looking forward to meeting girls like *c* , i prefer uni gals like her, but don't know where to meet her...where is CM2 disco?
Old 06-05-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, nice field report. That day "live tcss report" is much funny. kekeke. When u going back bkk?
thks bro....likely this mth end...i'll surely try my best to go asap.....the earlier the better...kekeke.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Bkk trip 27th - 30th april 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
day 1,wednesday.....checked in palazzo and tried making a few calls just to contact a gal i had previously and was successful....made arrangement to meet her up at cm2 disco.....
Frank & non holds-barred refreshing FR, bro. Telling it as it is...both the good and bad happenings

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 11-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Frank & non holds-barred refreshing FR, bro. Telling it as it is...both the good and bad happenings
thks bro for your kind words.....kekekeke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1