The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on subway G83 in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
I will tell u later...Oh Shit...Someone is going to go after me with a parang...
kekekeke
PCB romance, kiam kan sibo??

i already said,u all can say me ngiau,selfish or ask me bao her or send her $ every mth or watsoever,i dont care.....anyway,i also cant afford it....i just dun wan any other samster to try her as i do not like the idea when i visit her the next time.

so pls guys,lets stop mentioning her name here....your co-operation is much appreciated.......kekekeke.
Old 15-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
PCB romance, kiam kan sibo??

i already said,u all can say me ngiau,selfish or ask me bao her or send her $ every mth or watsoever,i dont care.....anyway,i also cant afford it....i just dun wan any other samster to try her as i do not like the idea when i visit her the next time.

so pls guys,lets stop mentioning her name here....your co-operation is much appreciated.......kekekeke.
hahaha...don gan jeong lah...I knoe wat to do lah...Since when did I sabo u?
Old 15-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahaha...don gan jeong lah...I knoe wat to do lah...Since when did I sabo u?
lim peh buay kan jeong??? of so many FLs,i love this one the most.....how can i not kan jeong.......just leave her alone leh.....lets not talk abt her anymore......kekekeke.

lets talk Gxxx,Axxx and Nxxx.......threesome/foursome....breast fuck......1 bj while the other lick your balls.......blow job no cap...etc etc........kekekeke.
Old 15-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
lim peh buay kan jeong??? of so many FLs,i love this one the most.....how can i not kan jeong.......just leave her alone leh.....lets not talk abt her anymore......kekekeke.

lets talk Gxxx,Axxx and Nxxx.......threesome/foursome....breast fuck......1 bj while the other lick your balls.......blow job no cap...etc etc........kekekeke.
But the problem is I enjoy Ji siao u here leh...hahaha..kekeke
Old 15-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
But the problem is I enjoy Ji siao u here leh...hahaha..kekeke
me too.....kekekekeke.....ji siao me is ok,i love that.but dont drag her in also leh.....knn,last night the 5 eggs u ate,song bo???
Old 15-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
me too.....kekekekeke.....ji siao me is ok,i love that.but dont drag her in also leh.....knn,last night the 5 eggs u ate,song bo???
I don understand ur 5 eggs theory...BTW ur avatar sibei happening leh...
Old 15-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
That's going to happen when I go to BKK to book her, and make sure my dick never wash for a week, so dat when you go over and french with her, you will know the flavor of my dick.

But of course all this can be settled over kopi tonight.
hmmm......who's that HER u talking about? Gxxx,Axxx or Nxxx ???

as long as its not xxx, mai tong yung.......kekekeke.
Old 15-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don understand ur 5 eggs theory...BTW ur avatar sibei happening leh...
the 5 eggs that causes your trip to bkk.....kekeke.

knn,my avatar of cos happening lah....see my nick u know liao....kekeke.

lim peh steady bo?
Old 15-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
the 5 eggs that causes your trip to bkk.....kekeke.

knn,my avatar of cos happening lah....see my nick u know liao....kekeke.

lim peh steady bo?
Should change ur location to CM2 also...kekekeke
Old 18-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Should change ur location to CM2 also...kekekeke
knn,i dunno why,after i read your signature liao sibei tulan,anyway,u are full of shit!....kekekeke
Old 19-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
knn,i dunno why,after i read your signature liao sibei tulan,anyway,u are full of shit!....kekekeke
Tamai???? When I saw ur Avatar I also very Tulan...No Class leh...kekekeke
Old 19-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tamai???? When I saw ur Avatar I also very Tulan...No Class leh...kekekeke
knn eh,u +++ing to me abt class?? u had someone that lick your nipples in dressing room n got indo gal tat day.....like that got class??

kekekeke
Old 19-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
knn eh,u +++ing to me abt class?? u had someone that lick your nipples in dressing room n got indo gal tat day.....like that got class??

kekekeke
Knn talking about my nipples that day at the dressing room nearly swollen leh...But the problem is "Sibeh song ah"....hahahaha
Old 19-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
indo gal tat day.....like that got class??

kekekeke
Indo gal no class meh?????

Like that say yr bro goot meh???

So its tonite or tomolo nite at that place har?
Old 20-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Indo gal no class meh?????

Like that say yr bro goot meh???

So its tonite or tomolo nite at that place har?
haha....Tonite he don come I will reveal his secrets...I wan ur gal from the Avatar leh....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1