The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR on subway G83 in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
golf n anna already out of my list.....i dunno them leh.....the new cm2 i had for my last night definetly not 8/10 lah.....
no fr this time
I know why there is no FR from you...KNN you only wan to keep her to urself.
Mai pen rai..I will take care of her for u during my next trip since u are suspended for 6 mths from bkk leow..kekekekeke

Old 09-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now I am awaiting for Bro Thai75food's FR with N**. they had enjoyed each others company so much tat A** had to call me from BKK to ask me get N** to wake up the next morning since she off her phone.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Now I am awaiting for Bro Thai75food's FR with N**. they had enjoyed each others company so much tat A** had to call me from BKK to ask me get N** to wake up the next morning since she off her phone.

Mr Romance, u r not respecting the thread starter. U talk too much cock here.... u want to kena flame again??? How was Sunday with Anna??
Old 11-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Better is a matter of interpretation hor...

You sure or nor ? asking who interested....
Bro... just kidding.

I have one more gems from subway. She came to my room around 1.30am (when I called her around 1am) after i had enjoyed myself in the pub "the glass home". She is really girl-friendly. I will keep her as regular gal as for now.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Mr Romance, u r not respecting the thread starter. U talk too much cock here.... u want to kena flame again??? How was Sunday with Anna??
ya hor...Sorrrreee..Sorrreee...BTW who is the thread starter ah?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Oh ya hor...Bro 2 nights in BKK...paiseh..paiseh...Did I offended you?
Old 12-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ya hor...Sorrrreee..Sorrreee...BTW who is the thread starter ah?
lim peh si thread starter lah....more cock talking pls....kekeke.

i die liao lah.....suspend at least 6 mths.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
lim peh si thread starter lah....more cock talking pls....kekeke.

i die liao lah.....suspend at least 6 mths.
better don talk cock some more..wait u gana banned another 6 more mths..kekeke...BTW I don believe u are banned for so long. People
like you will always think of ways to lift your ban. You will definitely go & look for ur dream gal again which is latest by next mth.....
Old 13-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
better don talk cock some more..wait u gana banned another 6 more mths..kekeke...BTW I don believe u are banned for so long. People
like you will always think of ways to lift your ban. You will definitely go & look for ur dream gal again which is latest by next mth.....
i really hope i can....jing jing.......knn, buay tahan liao leh....i sure appeal.....kekekeke.

if i cant go,hope u take care of her for me.....by taking care of her,doesn't mean u reccomend her customer or go bed with her hor.....just help me pass her some $....i'll return u of cos.......who cares! kit tueng mak mak....knn.....kekekeke.
Old 13-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow!! buay tahan. I have one good proposal..you know i am a gentlemen, and hate to sleep alone. Why not this way? You pay me money for her booking & hotel (with Twin bed) during my stay in BKK. And i make sure nobody else does anything to her, how about that? ;-)

Kekekekekekekkee

Quote:
i really hope i can....jing jing.......knn, buay tahan liao leh....i sure appeal.....kekekeke.

if i cant go,hope u take care of her for me.....by taking care of her,doesn't mean u reccomend her customer or go bed with her hor.....just help me pass her some $....i'll return u of cos.......who cares! kit tueng mak mak....knn.....kekekeke.
Old 13-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by go30
Wow!! buay tahan. I have one good proposal..you know i am a gentlemen, and hate to sleep alone. Why not this way? You pay me money for her booking & hotel (with Twin bed) during my stay in BKK. And i make sure nobody else does anything to her, how about that? ;-)

Kekekekekekekkee
hahaha...wat if ur body gets sticky & you want someone to arb nam for u?

Old 13-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good question...let me think about it and get back to you.....NUTS!!!! Do i really need to think??? Hahahaha...I will call AxxA, would that be fine with you?

Quote:
hahaha...wat if ur body gets sticky & you want someone to arb nam for u?

Old 13-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good question...let me think about it and get back to you.....NUTS!!!! Do i really need to think??? Hahahaha...I will call AxxA, would that be fine with you?

If u can't call AxxA, I will call for u. 2nd in the queue...
Old 13-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

A mistake u made to request help from Romance. Definitely u can trust me..
Old 13-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem with me. You can ask N**, G*** & A** to arb nam for you at the same time also can . Sure sanuk...OOpps wrong gal..ur gal from subway not CM2...paiseh I forgetful lah...kekekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1