The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
FR on subway G83 in bkk

when i was in bkk last week,i visited subway as reccomended by bro go30 to have a try on G20.Upon reaching subway at abt 5pm,as i open the door,i was greeted by this mamasan by the named TA....told her i want to make advance booking on G20 but was told she no longer working....knn, sianz 1/2....asked TA who is the most ang pai there....she said G83 and she's available.....slight glance at her and told TA ok immediately....wat a looker!

as usual,walk towards counter with G83 and had a little chat......Kung is her name and age 25 but hey,she looks like 22 or 23 the most.....see her face also shiok type...pretty indeed......was wondering inside life if she does special.....FYI,in traditional massage.....not all gals do special.

up we go and lift opened.....suppose to wash leg for me 1st but told her no need,just wanna get inside the room quickly...mind also thinking no need massage lah.....lets get straight into action if she allows.

once inside room and after ordering our drinks,she used a towel to wipe my feet for me....me hate using the blue pants n shirt provided as i hate to tie the pants....told her i just use towel wrap ok....she agreed and she can see my little brother also standing high and she smile....my heart say hosei liao lah....80% special liao lah.....tiok bo?

she wanted to massage for me but told her no need massage.....she ask me massage for her instead....wah lan eh.....why not?? started sitting on the mattress and told her to lie down watch tv while i massage her legs....but less than 5 mins.....me also lie down beside her lah....we both watch tv....didnt really massage for her lah.....just action only.....knn,my wife i also never did that....how can i do that to her rite?

while watching tv,i tried touching her hands and try to hug her...no resistance from her....as she was wearing low cut....my hands also put in....she tried siam me a bit and i asked her for special.....she say handjob or make love....told her no handjob,i can do it myself.....kekeke....lets make love....ok she agreed....she wanted to go out take condom....told her no need,i have it in my pocket......kekekeke.

while she undress slowly....wah lan eh.....cannot tahan manz....her looks,her body,even her hair also swee....can say almost every part swee lah....as she lie beside me,i carress her 33b breast......fuckjob,nothing special....licking of nipples and blowjob with cap.....good sunction though......willing to try a few positions....no complains....even told me wat she likes n dislikes during fuckjob.....kekekeke.....had a great session with her.

after this 1st session with,i continue to book her for 3 days.2 hrs for 1st and 2nd day and 3 hrs on the 3rd day.....only 3rd day had a massage from her for 1 hour...not bad massage....other than that.....we just chat inside room,hugging etc.

looks: 8.5
hair: 7.5 (little colour + straight shoulder length hair)
hair smell:9.5 (knn,dunno she put wat,damn good smell...ah roy! ) kekekeke.
height: 165 (with her heels,can say tall n model look)
weight : 47
boobs:33b
blowjob:7.0 (no rush) bj with cap
fuckjob: 7.5
rtf - u say leh? ( prettiest gal i had for the 1 week stay in bkk )
Old 31-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR on subway G83 in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
when i was in bkk last week,i visited subway as reccomended by bro go30 to have a try on G20.Upon reaching subway at abt 5pm,as i open the door,i was greeted by this mamasan by the named TA....told her i want to make advance booking on G20 but was told she no longer working....knn, sianz 1/2....asked TA who is the most ang pai there....she said G83 and she's available.....slight glance at her and told TA ok immediately....wat a looker!

as usual,walk towards counter with G83 and had a little chat......Kung is her name and age 25 but hey,she looks like 22 or 23 the most.....see her face also shiok type...pretty indeed......was wondering inside life if she does special.....FYI,in traditional massage.....not all gals do special.

up we go and lift opened.....suppose to wash leg for me 1st but told her no need,just wanna get inside the room quickly...mind also thinking no need massage lah.....lets get straight into action if she allows.

once inside room and after ordering our drinks,she used a towel to wipe my feet for me....me hate using the blue pants n shirt provided as i hate to tie the pants....told her i just use towel wrap ok....she agreed and she can see my little brother also standing high and she smile....my heart say hosei liao lah....80% special liao lah.....tiok bo?

she wanted to massage for me but told her no need massage.....she ask me massage for her instead....wah lan eh.....why not?? started sitting on the mattress and told her to lie down watch tv while i massage her legs....but less than 5 mins.....me also lie down beside her lah....we both watch tv....didnt really massage for her lah.....just action only.....knn,my wife i also never did that....how can i do that to her rite?

while watching tv,i tried touching her hands and try to hug her...no resistance from her....as she was wearing low cut....my hands also put in....she tried siam me a bit and i asked her for special.....she say handjob or make love....told her no handjob,i can do it myself.....kekeke....lets make love....ok she agreed....she wanted to go out take condom....told her no need,i have it in my pocket......kekekeke.

while she undress slowly....wah lan eh.....cannot tahan manz....her looks,her body,even her hair also swee....can say almost every part swee lah....as she lie beside me,i carress her 33b breast......fuckjob,nothing special....licking of nipples and blowjob with cap.....good sunction though......willing to try a few positions....no complains....even told me wat she likes n dislikes during fuckjob.....kekekeke.....had a great session with her.

after this 1st session with,i continue to book her for 3 days.2 hrs for 1st and 2nd day and 3 hrs on the 3rd day.....only 3rd day had a massage from her for 1 hour...not bad massage....other than that.....we just chat inside room,hugging etc.

looks: 8.5
hair: 7.5 (little colour + straight shoulder length hair)
hair smell:9.5 (knn,dunno she put wat,damn good smell...ah roy! ) kekekeke.
height: 165 (with her heels,can say tall n model look)
weight : 47
boobs:33b
blowjob:7.0 (no rush) bj with cap
fuckjob: 7.5
rtf - u say leh? ( prettiest gal i had for the 1 week stay in bkk )
KNN u like that post sure make bro Go30 jealous. But I must still praise u for the good effort. this type of gal no matter how chio she is bro kurupa also wont take becos no KLCBCL...hahahaha
Old 31-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
KNN u like that post sure make bro Go30 jealous. But I must still praise u for the good effort. this type of gal no matter how chio she is bro kurupa also wont take becos no KLCBCL...hahahaha
bro romance,go30 already gian since last week.....kekekeke
as for karupa.....haizzzz......no comments.....hahahaha.
Old 31-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I think I better refrain from puttting my comments except if "sperm rush into brain" everything becomes the best to you. And since pay for 2 nights but never fuck, sure sperm rush into brain lah...
hi bro thai visitor....no problem lah....just put in your comments....to me is pretty but to others may not be pretty lah......as for sperm rush into brain, no lah....1 night no fuck,sperm wont rush to brain lah....
Old 31-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
no lah... She's pretty lah... but definitely not "model category" more like "girl-next-door", decent looking girl lah.. which of course is better lah...
u knn,say so many things,this is the nicest thing to hear....kekekeke.
i mean model as in her figure lah....tall enough mah....
Old 01-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pirate is Cool - loads of Potential

Good FR on subway, but you did not list the prices you paid for either the massage session or for the Full service? Also was there a discount since you became a "regular" customer?
Old 01-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
purposely one mah... as I kept insisting you should have fuck Golf mah...

As for khun's figure ah? don't know leh... as I neber see, but neber mind, next time I go check it out to confirm leh... kekekekekekeke
neber mind. I will fuck golf for him this time..hahaha
Old 01-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Since you say, don't ever come back if you didn't fuck her hor...?
Hello...Bro Sstand SMS you but u didnt reply...
U wan me to bring u Golf naked photos??LOL
Old 01-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hello...Bro Sstand SMS you but u didnt reply...
U wan me to bring u Golf naked photos??LOL
I dunno who is golf..but I want NAKED photos of J_FF CAN? Bring back and show me ok?

SWEE? Bro TV what do u say?
Old 01-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
I dunno who is golf..but I want NAKED photos of J_FF CAN? Bring back and show me ok?

KNN don talk so much..Now happy hr...Better make use of ur rep power of 22 pts & give to someone u love...kekekek
Old 01-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNN don talk so much..Now happy hr...Better make use of ur rep power of 22 pts & give to someone u love...kekekek

Cumming loves me deep deep... but Mr Romance loves Poseidon more...
Old 02-02-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
neber mind. I will fuck golf for him this time..hahaha
ccb, say like that? i make sure u cant get golf....but if u can book her, i pay for u....swee bo?? kekekeke.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings

knn lah cummings,u dunno who is golf?? check your pm lah.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
You bros better be careful late. This thread is about G83 of subway in BKK. Siamcutey may have a problem with you guys talking about Golf or Jiff, which will be out of the topic leh...
oh...who started this thread....i think its me leh.....anybody can come in.....be it tcss, suan me or even f...me.......i sibei song....lai lah.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Good FR on subway, but you did not list the prices you paid for either the massage session or for the Full service? Also was there a discount since you became a "regular" customer?
hi bro pirate.....sorry forgot to mention price......mai paeng lah......normal tradition massage 400b......special has 3 category......handjob 500b.....blow job + handjob 1000b.....full course 1500b.....regular there no discount.

normally i go and after do full course,i just pay her 2000b.tat means automatic she knows its 1500b for her special......400b for the massage and 100b tip her.....if her service good and u like her....by all means pay her extra 200-300 tips....thats wat i did....and guaranteed better service the next time she see u book her again.

FYI, its not a must to have special.....but some gals may not be happy as they do not earn extra cash.....but who cares.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1